🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no right to assault sick people who rely on dogs for help and security.

The dogs are there to rip shits like you apart
I didn't assault them. In fact I helped them by posting that the govt should pay them monthly stipends to cover costs of home delivery, Can't you read ?
Shut up, you fuckin brat.

I'm offline now, Go wash your straightjacket.
More tax dollars that duplicates what they already get from SS Disability? You are a one trick pony. You don't get to dictate a solution to a problem just because it pisses you off!

Then you are free to leave the USA
Not after serving honorably in its military for 6 years. And you served how long ?
The military is laughing at you

Should the soldier be afraid of getting pooped on like you are?

40-Sizzling-Pictures-of-Military-Service-Dogs-3.png
I think somewhere in his past, a dog pooped on him and scarred him for life!

The military is laughing at you

Should the soldier be afraid of getting pooped on like you are?

40-Sizzling-Pictures-of-Military-Service-Dogs-3.png
You're a fool. The military doesn't laugh at me. It gives me 100% free medical care in its VA hospital system. It also pays me a monthly PEN$ION.

And trying to conflate a military K-9 unit, with dogs pooping in supermarkets, is beyond ordinary dumb.
Veterans medical care

VA Mental Health Care is So Bad, It’s Unconstitutional
By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
Last updated: 8 Jul 2018
~ 2 MIN READ
VA Mental Health Care is So Bad, Its Unconstitutional
So says a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, after reviewing the evidence about the ability of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to offer an appropriately level of mental health care and treatment to returning soldiers.
In this way, the costs of the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been grossly underestimated, because they don’t take into account the increased needs and costs of the vets’ ongoing and increasing mental health care. The longer we’re at war, the worse it’s going to get.
According to the article on TIME.com about the recent ruling, not only do some vets have to wait weeks to get in to see a mental health professional at many VA medical centers, but there’s often no significant triaging done. Actively suicidal vets may not get the care they need, before it’s too late.
The result? Nearly one-third of the vets who end up committing suicide do so while under VA care. But two-thirds aren’t even being seen by the VA for a mental health concern.

Only a fool brags about free shitfaced care

Your source is two years old. Many improvements have been made. My son is perfectly happy with the VA.

As if all people want to be trapped at home because you say they are not allowed out

Do you have downs syndrome ?
I probably should be responded to your really inane "comments", but just because one doesn't want dog poops in supermarkets, that doesn.t mean they want people not being allowed out. :rolleyes:

Your attempts to demonize are too far-fetched to even warrant discussion.

you may be confusing valid well trained service dogs with so called 'anxiety' dogs...not trained..basically easy for people to get them certified etc and so on..
I'm not confusing anything with anything, and there's nothing "confusing" about a baseball size poop on a supermarket floor, as I saw 3 days ago. Get it ?
Sure it was a dog? And service animals are trained to wait, as people are. Comfort animals? Not so much.

I think somewhere in his past, a dog pooped on him and scarred him for life!
Actually it's more like I handed YOU your ass a number of times in this forum, and YOU are scarred for life, unable to come out from under it, and have to come out swinging every time I post. Well, it's 11:00 at night. Goodnight, butthurt. :itsok:

You don't realize that every other human know? Wow! It takes ball to admit you are stupid!
Every human doesn't know that humans poop on supermarket floors, because THEY DON'T, and you're an idiot. This is what happens when idiots run out of things to say. They say any loon thing.

It's guy like you that fuck up a forum like this.

Last edited:
More tax dollars that duplicates what they already get from SS Disability? You are a one trick pony. You don't get to dictate a solution to a problem just because it pisses you off!
Yeah, more tax dollars, but not enough of them for you to make an issue out of it. And it's not a duplication of anything. And yes I do, get to dictate (speak) a solution to a problem because it 1. pisses me off but 2. More importantly, is needed for the safety and sanitation of food being sold.

Your local 10 year olds could explain this to you. Food needs to be kept clean. That was hard, huh ?

You're having a bad day.

You don't realize that every other human know? Wow! It takes ball to admit you are stupid!
Every human doesn't know that humans poop on supermarket floors, because THEY DON'T, and you're an idiot. This is what happens when idiots run out of things to say, they say anything.

Really?
40FC4B21-5922-40D0-AB93-51628390D0AB.png

Every human doesn't know that humans poop on supermarket floors, because THEY DON'T, and you're an idiot. This is what happens when idiots run out of things to say, they say anything.

You have never seen a kid drop their pants lay a deuce right there in the aisle? You are fucking sheltered, bitch!

I worked in a grocery store for a year and a half while I was in college. It happened numerous times because it was my job to clean it up! You would not believe the number of times someone shit on the restroom floor!

Yeah, more tax dollars, but not enough of them for you to make an issue out of it. And it's not a duplication of anything. And yes I do, get to dictate (speak) a solution to a problem because it 1. pisses me off but 2. More importantly, is needed for the safety and sanitation of food being sold.

Your local 10 year olds could explain this to you. Food needs to be kept clean. That was hard, huh ?

You're having a bad day.

When was the last time you saw a turd jump up off the floor into the fruits and vegetables? You are such a fucking loser! No, you do not get to dictate to anyone. When did you develop this Hitler fantasy?

Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, it has been high priority to establish rules that make things as healthy as possible.

BUT, according to the American with Disabilities Act, food stores must allow animals into the stores. This is crazy. These animals poop & pee at will, inside the store (supermarket), inches away from where produce is kept uncovered, and out in the open.

The ADA should be revised to not allow animals (service or not), into stores that sell food, and they probably shouldn't be going into any store.

Since some disabled people (ex blind) cannot get around without a service animal, they should order their food to be DELIVERED to their door. If there is an extra charge for that, and the disabled person is low income, the govt should give them, a specific stipend to cover that cost, not allow dogs to roam the aisles of supermarkets. Govt is going about this in a wrong way. Are we concerned about health, or aren't we ?

The actual service dogs do not poop and pee just where ever. They are highly trained. They also allow the disabled to live a relatively normal life.

In all likelihood, the people shopping are nastier than the service animal.

I agree.

You have never seen a kid drop their pants lay a deuce right there in the aisle? You are fucking sheltered, bitch!

I worked in a grocery store for a year and a half while I was in college. It happened numerous times because it was my job to clean it up! You would not believe the number of times someone shit on the restroom floor!
That's right. I would NOT believe it :laugh: , and I certainly DON'T, because I don't believe every idiotic thing that every idiot posts in this forum. I'm 74 years old. That's a lot of trips to the supermarket in 4 different states that I've lived in, and NEVER saw this moronic scenario you just dreamed up.

BTW, be careful, there are felony laws against merely offending seniors in Florida, including on line.

That's right. I would NOT believe it :laugh: , and I certainly DON'T, because I don't believe every idiotic thing that every idiot posts in this forum. I'm 74 years old. That's a lot of trips to the supermarket in 4 different states that I've lived in, and NEVER saw this moronic scenario you just dreamed up.

BTW, be careful, there are felony laws against merely offending seniors in Florida, including on line.

Oh please, you are going to try this again? The last time you did was when someone called you a "dumbass", which in my opinion is pretty accurate. You come in here and say anything you want, and then threaten people with bullshit charges because you are old?

Fuck you! Does that offend you? Prosecute me, you pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back