🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, it has been high priority to establish rules that make things as healthy as possible.

BUT, according to the American with Disabilities Act, food stores must allow animals into the stores. This is crazy. These animals poop & pee at will, inside the store (supermarket), inches away from where produce is kept uncovered, and out in the open.

The ADA should be revised to not allow animals (service or not), into stores that sell food, and they probably shouldn't be going into any store.

Since some disabled people (ex blind) cannot get around without a service animal, they should order their food to be DELIVERED to their door. If there is an extra charge for that, and the disabled person is low income, the govt should give them, a specific stipend to cover that cost, not allow dogs to roam the aisles of supermarkets. Govt is going about this in a wrong way. Are we concerned about health, or aren't we ?

Service are usually well trained.

Training IS the point.
No it's not, because anytime dogs are allowed in supermarkets, you will have trained and untrained dogs, and you'll have pee and poops. Things should go back to how they were before.

The ADA says trained service dogs are allowed anywhere the public is allowed.

And training is the point. My dogs spend far more time in my house than I do in a grocery store. They have stayed in plenty of hotels. Not one time did they pee or poop anywhere but outside. And my dogs don't have 1/10 of the training service dogs get.

Uh, as I said, people with legitimate service animals should be allowed in grocery stores with their service animals. All others, leave their animals at home. They won't die without them.
Well, I disagree, and if you let them in and they poop ion the floor, you're going to be buying contaminated food, exposed to the same air as the poop. Bob Apetit.

And also, watch where you step.

I'd rather have dogs in the stores than biggoted jerks.

Dogs are much more loveable.
At times the employees can be the worse.

Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, it has been high priority to establish rules that make things as healthy as possible.

BUT, according to the American with Disabilities Act, food stores must allow animals into the stores. This is crazy. These animals poop & pee at will, inside the store (supermarket), inches away from where produce is kept uncovered, and out in the open.

The ADA should be revised to not allow animals (service or not), into stores that sell food, and they probably shouldn't be going into any store.

Since some disabled people (ex blind) cannot get around without a service animal, they should order their food to be DELIVERED to their door. If there is an extra charge for that, and the disabled person is low income, the govt should give them, a specific stipend to cover that cost, not allow dogs to roam the aisles of supermarkets. Govt is going about this in a wrong way. Are we concerned about health, or aren't we ?

But then how will Chinese people eat?

Service are usually well trained.
Uh, "usually" huh ?

I am not typically a supporter of capital punishment ... but, for people who hate dogs, I'm willing to change my mind.

2019-10-16-guillotine-1280x720.jpg

The ADA says trained service dogs are allowed anywhere the public is allowed.

And training is the point. My dogs spend far more time in my house than I do in a grocery store. They have stayed in plenty of hotels. Not one time did they pee or poop anywhere but outside. And my dogs don't have 1/10 of the training service dogs get.
This is not about YOUR DOG. This is about the poop I saw on the floor of a Publix supermarket 3 days ago, and the many poops that are found there "all the time", according to two not happy Publix employees.

I am not typically a supporter of capital punishment ... but, for people who hate dogs, I'm willing to change my mind.

View attachment 355538
This has nothing to do with hating dogs, you nitwit.. Actually I love dogs VERY much. This only has to do with poops in food stores. Maybe when you learn how to think, you'll understand.

And I probably love dogs more than you do. I have a precious, dog-love picture framed and hanging on my living room wall, do you ?

Here it is. Princess and her owner, 3 weeks after Hurricane Katrina, and then being reunited >>

1593209681101.png

I'd rather have dogs in the stores than biggoted jerks.

Dogs are much more loveable.
If you thought they were as lovable as I do, you'd have the picture of Richard Colar and Princess reunited, on YOUR wall, like I do on mine.

And you're not getting away with trying to create a subject of bigotry, when all the thread is about is sanitizing food stores.

I don't want mine delivered!
I want to shop for them myself!!
So you're telling me that I got to go out of my way for people that are fucked in the head?
You're what's wrong with America.
Tough ass, Mr Selfish. You're living in a society that is bigger than you, and has more to deal with than just what you want. Everyone shouldn't have to deal with contaminated fruit and vegetables, just because you like shopping.

As far as I'm concerned you can get your food delivered, or starve.View attachment 355515

You want others to change their lifestyle for a handful of pea brains!

Guess what that makes you?
The peabrains are those who would allow dogs into stores selling food, including uncontained produce, out in the open. As for change, it is only recently that the change was made to ALLOW dogs in supermarkets. And the loons who engineered that change, need to get something for their birthday >>

View attachment 355531
Dog are cleaner than humans.

So you're telling me that I got to go out of my way for people that are fucked in the head?
Tough ass, Mr Selfish. You're living in a society that is bigger than you, and has more to deal with than just what you want. Everyone shouldn't have to deal with contaminated fruit and vegetables, just because you like shopping.

As far as I'm concerned you can get your food delivered, or starve.View attachment 355515

You want others to change their lifestyle for a handful of pea brains!

Guess what that makes you?
The peabrains are those who would allow dogs into stores selling food, including uncontained produce, out in the open. As for change, it is only recently that the change was made to ALLOW dogs in supermarkets. And the loons who engineered that change, need to get something for their birthday >>

View attachment 355531
Dog are cleaner than humans.

There's a joke in here, somewhere....

No one cares about your opinion, however you are freely allowed to ramble on and even believe that you matter when you do not
If you didn't care about my opinion, and you though I didn't matter, you wouldn't be talking to me. But you are, aren't you ? :neutral:
Do your believe that your sick and sad opinion is going to change the law?

Yawning

The dogs are better behaved than people. The homeless piss and shit and put their shitty hands all over everything. I've seen service animals "working". They are necessary and should be allowed everywhere.
Already responded to that. They shouldn't be in food stores.
Then you are free to leave the USA

As far as I'm concerned you can get your food delivered, or starve. View attachment 355521

Well it seems that most people on this thread think you can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back