🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I meant do you have trouble controlling your bowels? Do you have trouble refraining from passing urine?

Neither do dogs, if they are trained.
The OP topic is simple. There are poops in the aisles of supermarkets. To prevent this from happening, shoppers with dogs can order their groceries DELIVERED. Got it ?

Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, it has been high priority to establish rules that make things as healthy as possible.

BUT, according to the American with Disabilities Act, food stores must allow animals into the stores. This is crazy. These animals poop & pee at will, inside the store (supermarket), inches away from where produce is kept uncovered, and out in the open.

The ADA should be revised to not allow animals (service or not), into stores that sell food, and they probably shouldn't be going into any store.

Since some disabled people (ex blind) cannot get around without a service animal, they should order their food to be DELIVERED to their door. If there is an extra charge for that, and the disabled person is low income, the govt should give them, a specific stipend to cover that cost, not allow dogs to roam the aisles of supermarkets. Govt is going about this in a wrong way. Are we concerned about health, or aren't we ?

Got your snowflake on today!
You're selected to go clean up the latest poop. Don't forget your face mask.
If my dog did it, I would clean it up. None of my dogs would as they are properly trained.

No, I meant do you have trouble controlling your bowels? Do you have trouble refraining from passing urine?

The OP topic is simple. There are poops in the aisles of supermarkets. To prevent this from happening, shoppers with dogs can order their groceries DELIVERED. Got it ?
No, they cannot have their groceries delivered. There are none providing that service in my state right now.

My son has PTSD and hates crowds, but his home delivery was stopped, so he forces himself to do the shopping when the crowds are smallest.

I don't want mine delivered!
I want to shop for them myself!!
So you're telling me that I got to go out of my way for people that are fucked in the head?
You're what's wrong with America.
:fu:

No, they cannot have their groceries delivered. There are none providing that service in my state right now.

My son has PTSD and hates crowds, but his home delivery was stopped, so he forces himself to do the shopping when the crowds are smallest.
Then you need to get them to have home deliveries. Why would they not do that ? :confused-84:

Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, it has been high priority to establish rules that make things as healthy as possible.

BUT, according to the American with Disabilities Act, food stores must allow animals into the stores. This is crazy. These animals poop & pee at will, inside the store (supermarket), inches away from where produce is kept uncovered, and out in the open.

The ADA should be revised to not allow animals (service or not), into stores that sell food, and they probably shouldn't be going into any store.

Since some disabled people (ex blind) cannot get around without a service animal, they should order their food to be DELIVERED to their door. If there is an extra charge for that, and the disabled person is low income, the govt should give them, a specific stipend to cover that cost, not allow dogs to roam the aisles of supermarkets. Govt is going about this in a wrong way. Are we concerned about health, or aren't we ?

I have no problem with an "actual" service animal being in the store with their owner. People who are blind and people that have seizures need them to go about. I do have problems with people that just bring their pets or so-called comfort animals into stores. If you can't be without your pet or comfort animal when wanting to go to a grocery store....order the groceries online.
While not part of the OP, I also have problems with people that have dogs in their laps while driving. It's a major distraction, could cause the owner to swerve if the dog acts up and is dangerous to both the driver and the dog. Driver airbags are there for a reason.
What were they supposed to do during the lockdown when there was no delivery of groceries? Starve?
Uh, as I said, people with legitimate service animals should be allowed in grocery stores with their service animals. All others, leave their animals at home. They won't die without them.

I'll go into the damn store if I want...

bf4986c18aebc1ff5dc58398507ba04f.jpg

So you're telling me that I got to go out of my way for people that are fucked in the head?
Tough ass, Mr Selfish. You're living in a society that is bigger than you, and has more to deal with than just what you want. Everyone shouldn't have to deal with contaminated fruit and vegetables, just because you like shopping.

As far as I'm concerned you can get your food delivered, or starve.
1593206974357.png

You are a jerkoff and a jackass

home_page_image_LOGO.jpg

Tough ass, Mr Selfish. You're living in a society that is bigger than you, and has more to deal with than just what you want. Everyone shouldn't have to deal with contaminated fruit and vegetables, just because you like shopping.

As far as I'm concerned you can get your food delivered, or starve.View attachment 355515

You want others to change their lifestyle for a handful of pea brains!

Guess what that makes you?

Uh, as I said, people with legitimate service animals should be allowed in grocery stores with their service animals. All others, leave their animals at home. They won't die without them.
Well, I disagree, and if you let them in and they poop ion the floor, you're going to be buying contaminated food, exposed to the same air as the poop. Bon Apetit.

And also, watch where you step.

Last edited:
If my dog did it, I would clean it up. None of my dogs would as they are properly trained.
Sure, but not everybody is as responsible as you. Actually, if you were really responsible, you wouldn't bring a dog into a supermarket. Tomatoes, anyone ?
Why? My daughter is an Army officer and takes her dog into every store she visits because he is one intimidating looking hound from Hell. If you even look like you are threatening her, he would rip your arm off and chew on it until you bled out. She cannot carry a gun for personal protection because she is in the Army, so she uses the dog.

The dogs are better behaved than people. The homeless piss and shit and put their shitty hands all over everything. I've seen service animals "working". They are necessary and should be allowed everywhere.

My dog wouldn't, he is potty trained like most dogs are.

Well, I disagree, and if you let them in and they poop ion the floor, you're going to be buying contaminated food, exposed to the same air as the poop. Bob Apetit.

And also, watch where you step.

Who is Bob Apetit? Why are you talking about ape's mammary glands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back