Republican Convention Rakes In 147.9M Views Across TV/digital – 25M More Than Biden/DNC

So the incumbent President, using the power of his office in unprecedented ways for his reelection campaign, only brought in 6 million more than his challenger? Wow, sad trombone...

This had to hit the orange narcissist where it hurt...

President Trump should send a fruit basket and card over to Mr. Silver at the NBA headquarters. Canceling the NBA telecasts for that evening helped boost viewership. I suppose some NBA fans turned off their TV's, and others tuned into reruns of Gilligan's Island, but some did choose the RNC

So the incumbent President, using the power of his office in unprecedented ways for his reelection campaign, only brought in 6 million more than his challenger? Wow, sad trombone...

Your figures are oddly way wrong. It was just confirmed the RNC drew in 20 million more viewers, but you keep right on thinking what you want! And that doesn't even include people like me who watched OTA, where there is no way of tallying my viewership at all. :lmao:

Reading comprehension is obviously your weakest point.

Tsunami Warning issued.

Liar much?

Tsunami Warning issued.

I tried to warn people that this was happening.... but they all wanted to keep on believing the LMSM and their measly viewership... The last night of the convention it was roughly 80.1 million views and now that has doubled...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :smoke:

Tsunami Warning issued.

Liar much?

You must work for CNN and want to feel relevant..... I tried to warn you idiots that this was happening and no one wanted to look at it.....

Forum List

Back