Republican Debate: March 3, 2016

Cruz is such a pussy. What a whiny voice he has.

Normally I would agree but compared to Trump he looks like the sane one.
Dude... Cruz thinks he speaks to Jesus. He read Dr. Seuss stories in front of congress, costing the economy millions of dollars. Trump says what he says because he knows it will win him points. Cruz actually believes it. Cruz is Dubya all over again. Look at his face. He has the same, perpetually stupefied expression that Dubya always has. Give me Trump a thousand times before Raffy Cruz.

Dude... Cruz thinks he speaks to Jesus. He read Dr. Seuss stories in front of congress, costing the economy millions of dollars. Trump says what he says because he knows it will win him points. Cruz actually believes it. Cruz is Dubya all over again. Look at his face. He has the same, perpetually stupefied expression that Dubya always has. Give me Trump a thousand times before Raffy Cruz.

I'm no fan of Cruz. I'm more or less just saying that Trump sounds even crazier in this debate.

I assume ISIS watches these debates. I wonder what they think?
The rest of the world can't believe what are Republicans say and do. The rest of the world thinks they're crazy just like we do.

Yep, and I would guess that Kim Jong-un is getting nervous about some lunatic American president firing a nuke his way.
Nope. Republicans don't have the balls. North Korea is China's responsibility.

But I'd be nervous if I were Iran or a us soldier.

I'm no fan of Cruz. I'm more or less just saying that Trump sounds even crazier in this debate.
The GOP base has to be treated like children, so that someone who knows better than them can stop them from hurting themselves. Cruz is one of them. Given the choice between a rational response to a situation, and a crazy one, Cruz will go with what the voices he hears in his head after praying tell him. That's terrifying.

Love that answer from Trump! Flexible...it's true

The GOP base has to be treated like children, so that someone who knows better than them can stop them from hurting themselves. Cruz is one of them. Given the choice between a rational response to a situation, and a crazy one, Cruz will go with what the voices he hears in his head after praying tell him. That's terrifying.

I don't disagree

Forum List

Back