Republican lawmaker under fire for ‘racist’ NBA tweet

I think his comment was stupid, not necessarily racist.

Sounds like the Representative was fairly correct, by the stats offered her!

Welcome to NBA Crime Library, as of 2/01/2011

NBA Crime Library is an extensive library of every (known) arrest of an active NBA player. Currently we’re up to over 300 total arrests and 50 mugshots covering all 30 franchises and spanning the last 60 years.

Check out the menu tabs above to find all players sortable by:.....

NBA Crime Library | Complete database of all NBA arrests

NBA Crime Library is an extensive library of every (known) arrest of an active NBA player. Currently we’re up to over 300 total arrests and 50 mugshots covering all 30 franchises and spanning the last 60 years.

The NBA arrests are pale in comparison to that of the NFL.

Why, yes they are, I was only trying to stay within the bounds of the NBA as the OP stated!

Why, yes they are, I was only trying to stay within the bounds of the NBA as the OP stated!

The point is he shouldn't have singled out the NBA when the NFL has many more felons. And if you read the article cited in the OP, someone bought that up to the state rep, which he then responded was a fair point.

The point is he shouldn't have singled out the NBA when the NFL has many more felons. And if you read the article cited in the OP, someone bought that up to the state rep, which he then responded was a fair point.

But he did just single out the NBA ,and I ran with that, You can start another thread regarding blacks in sports that are also thugs and I'll be glad to join in.

"Let's be honest, 70% of teams in NBA could fold tomorrow + nobody would notice a difference w/ possible exception of increase in streetcrime"

stupid AND racist, textbook definition,

holds the view that NBA players will turn to streetcrime when no longer able to play in NBA. most NBA players are black.

you are a moron if you cannot recognize that.

At the risk of being accused (by the right) of playing the dreaded 'race-card', here goes...

Minn. lawmaker under fire for 'racist' NBA tweet | MSNBC

A Minnesota state lawmaker became the subject of criticism Sunday night after posting a comment on Twitter about the National Basketball Association that many are calling racist.

Stupid and ignorant comment, not sure why he would make such an arrogant comment, but acknowledging that the NBA has a thug problem isn't racist. I didn't see him refer to any specific race or infer it either!

But if the NFL went away more people would care, not so much with the NBA, that was the point to begin with. The NFL has more crooks because they have more people to stray from the straight and narrow.

Yea, but people would notice if a NFL disappeared!!!

In all honesty his comment that people wouldn't notice an NBA team disappearing is pure arrogance. The NBA's ratings are not what they once were, but they still do alright.

Basketball is also a great AMERICAN sport. It's easy to get a game going. It's fun and it's a PERFECT work-out.

Is that the point, or is point that you misrepresented his Tweet?

"Let's be honest, 70% of teams in NBA could fold tomorrow + nobody would notice a difference w/ possible exception of increase in streetcrime"

stupid AND racist, textbook definition,

holds the view that NBA players will turn to streetcrime when no longer able to play in NBA. most NBA players are black.

you are a moron if you cannot recognize that.

Must be why he voted in favor of gay marriage.

Forum List

Back