Republican lawmaker under fire for ‘racist’ NBA tweet

I think his comment was stupid, not necessarily racist.

"Let's be honest, 70% of teams in NBA could fold tomorrow + nobody would notice a difference w/ possible exception of increase in streetcrime"

stupid AND racist, textbook definition,

holds the view that NBA players will turn to streetcrime when no longer able to play in NBA. most NBA players are black.

you are a moron if you cannot recognize that.

Must be why he voted in favor of gay marriage.

oh look, asperger boy tries to deflect. go fuck yourself.

"Let's be honest, 70% of teams in NBA could fold tomorrow + nobody would notice a difference w/ possible exception of increase in streetcrime"

holds the view that NBA players will turn to streetcrime when no longer able to play in NBA. most NBA players are black.

You are a moron if you jump to conclusions. Maybe he feels there are a lot of criminals in the NBA because of all the arrests, and not because the majority of the players are black. The tweet was an indictment on the NBA, could have been racist, obviously, but I'm not going to automatically assume it is, because that's not what I do.

You are a moron if you jump to conclusions. Maybe he feels there are a lot of criminals in the NBA because of all the arrests, and not because the majority of the players are black. The tweet was an indictment on the NBA, could have been racist, obviously, but I'm not going to automatically assume it is, because that's not what I do.

i am the moron who jumps to conclusions?

yes, that is the ticket.

grow up.

At the risk of being accused (by the right) of playing the dreaded 'race-card', here goes...

Minn. lawmaker under fire for 'racist' NBA tweet | MSNBC

A Minnesota state lawmaker became the subject of criticism Sunday night after posting a comment on Twitter about the National Basketball Association that many are calling racist.

Ok, what was he getting at?

he thought that dirk nowitzki was going to rob a bodega in ft. worth.

Why, yes they are, I was only trying to stay within the bounds of the NBA as the OP stated!

The point is he shouldn't have singled out the NBA when the NFL has many more felons. And if you read the article cited in the OP, someone bought that up to the state rep, which he then responded was a fair point.

Is that the point, or is point that you misrepresented his Tweet?

How did I misrepresent his tweet?

You would think handy capped people fighting would be funny.

oh, was i not politically correct enough?

hahahahahaha

watching you retards is no fun anyway, the wardens will separate you the moment you might touch each other, for obvious reasons.

Don't indulge us in your sick prison fantasies. Go away troll.

hahahahahaha

watching you retards is no fun anyway, the wardens will separate you the moment you might touch each other, for obvious reasons.

report me for trolling. then, maybe you will prevent me from calling you out on your stupid interpretations of the tweet.

i posted the tweet, in my opinion there is no plausible deniability.

you want to be a retard about it, which no doubt comes naturally, but i won't let you get away with it. now whine some more.

hahahahahaha

report me for trolling. then, maybe you will prevent me from calling you out on your stupid interpretations of the tweet.

i posted the tweet, in my opinion there is no plausible deniability.

you want to be a retard about it, which no doubt comes naturally, but i won't let you get away with it. now whine some more.
What a PUSS you are Eder.

At the risk of being accused (by the right) of playing the dreaded 'race-card', here goes...

Minn. lawmaker under fire for 'racist' NBA tweet | MSNBC

A Minnesota state lawmaker became the subject of criticism Sunday night after posting a comment on Twitter about the National Basketball Association that many are calling racist.

Stupid and ignorant comment, not sure why he would make such an arrogant comment, but acknowledging that the NBA has a thug problem isn't racist. I didn't see him refer to any specific race or infer it either!

Probably just a Freudian-slip. Conservatives are good for that.

I think that the tweet could be interpreted either way. At first glance, I didn't think it was racist. I was looking for more.

I think it depends on what this guy's history has been.

wow, is Pmsnbc pathetic? now their scouring TWEETS to stir up hate and crap

This so frikken shallow

wow, is Pmsnbc pathetic? now their scouring TWEETS to stir up hate and crap

This so frikken shallow

The hate would still be there even if NBC said nothing about it. How are you more upset at the messenger than the message?

Forum List

Back