Republican Montana Senator in trouble, trailing Democrat in poll

A new poll has Governor Steve Bullock leading GOP incumbent Daines by 7%.
Imagine Montana having two Democrats Democratic Senators? Wow.
WTF is it with you fucking idiotic democommie nitwits and your god dammed useless poll bullshit? Didn't you learn the poll lesson the last time around or do you enjoy having smoke blown up your asses so much you do it to yourselves now? News flash neither Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or The Tooth Fairy are real no matter how many bullshit polls may say they are,
I gave them a link to Trump touting a poll and they played dumb about it.
You can't trash polls without ignoring Trump's love for this cherrypicked polls.

WTF is it with you fucking idiotic democommie nitwits and your god dammed useless poll bullshit? Didn't you learn the poll lesson the last time around or do you enjoy having smoke blown up your asses so much you do it to yourselves now? News flash neither Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or The Tooth Fairy are real no matter how many bullshit polls may say they are,
They are desperately trying to influence the election by continuing to repeat their lies over and over in the hopes some demented fools will vote for Biden.

I gave them a link to Trump touting a poll and they played dumb about it.
You can't trash polls without ignoring Trump's love for this cherrypicked polls.
Lol, I already explained it to you but you continue to spew your lie. Classic babble fail.

Yeah, the polls in 2018 were complete bullshit.........

The bigger question is how do they have any marxist Dim elected in the state of Montana at all. That's a mystery. I don't think there's a tranny bar or a NAMBLA meeting within 500 miles of the state.

That needs to be fixed.

The bigger question is how do they have any marxist Dim elected in the state of Montana at all. That's a mystery. I don't think there's a tranny bar or a NAMBLA meeting within 500 miles of the state.

That needs to be fixed.
You want tranny bars in Montana? Not sure that is a good business model based of what I believe to be the demographics, but it's your money. Good luck to ya.

Forum List

Back