Republican only paid Fusion GPS for domestic research. Only D's paid for Russian dossier You own it

The timeline here is really important. The R whoever it is only paid Fusion GPS for domestic opposition research against Trump.

I've been ready to throttle any R that would have been involved in hiring Russian informants. So this information is a great relief that no R at least turned to the Russians for dirt on Trump. Only the D's.

So all you liberals who've been saying "well the Republicans started this dossier" you are wrong.

"As David Corn reported:

This was for an opposition research project originally financed by a Republican client critical of the celebrity mogul. (Before the former spy was retained, the project’s financing switched to a client allied with Democrats.)

Until now, though, the dossier had not been tied specifically to the Clinton campaign or the DNC.

2) Yes, the dossier was funded by Democrats

Some of the pushback on the left has focused on the fact that a still-unidentified Republican client retained Fusion GPS to do research on Trump before the Clinton campaign and the DNC did. Thus, they argue, it's wrong to say the dossier was just funded by Democrats.

But the dossier's author, Steele, wasn't brought into the mix until after Democrats retained Fusion GPS. So while both sides paid Fusion GPS, Steele was only funded by Democrats."

Analysis | The Clinton camp and DNC funded what became the Trump-Russia dossier: Here’s what it means
The dossier was also paid for by the FBI. That presents a really sticky situation for Mueller and Comey.

10 Things Reporters Need To Understand About The Steele Dossier

The Russians who provided information didn't do it for free so the fact Hillaryous paid them proves there's a crime committed by her and the DNC. You can't pay people who aren't American.

Just the facts.

They have broken the law by paying for two foreign entities. Steel and the Russian informants.
The payment figure is over 9 million dollars now.... This thing is getting to the point of ridicules in the extent they were making up lies..

9 million for that fairy tale? Holy toledo. And they are still trying to claim that $100,000 in Facebook ads killed Hillary's chances?

:lmao:
I think the Facebook ads came after the election. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Russians who provided information didn't do it for free so the fact Hillaryous paid them proves there's a crime committed by her and the DNC. You can't pay people who aren't American.

Just the facts.

They have broken the law by paying for two foreign entities. Steel and the Russian informants.
The payment figure is over 9 million dollars now.... This thing is getting to the point of ridicules in the extent they were making up lies..

9 million for that fairy tale? Holy toledo. And they are still trying to claim that $100,000 in Facebook ads killed Hillary's chances?

:lmao:
I think the Facebook ads came after the election. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

There's so much data coming out I'm losing track. I'm hoping some one can put up an in depth time line. There are so many players and so many factors involved on various levels of this "dossier aka fairytale" .

Forum List

Back