republican quits race after his name turns up on brothel list

Yes, only republicans get caught doing unsavory things. :rolleyes:

This kind of tu quoque logical fallacy is very much in evidence in this topic!

From both sides, I agree. Let me know the next time TruthMatters criticizes the a democrat. You'll find her in a thread, usually started by a conservative about a democrat scandal, posting about conservatives that did something wrong.

It's the old paradigm. Most will not criticize their own. I find it refreshing to see conservatives admit things about Mitt Romney. I NEVER see a Obama supporter posting critical information of the president. It's all crickets on that.

give a list I will confirm if action is required

Anthony Weiner.

David Wu.

Eliot Spitzer.

John Edwards.

Gary Condit.

Barney Frank.

Gerry Studds.

Jim McGreevey.

Bill Clinton.

The Kennedy Brothers.

Jesse Jackson.

David Paterson.

David Villaraigosa.

Wow, the list of DEMOCRAT scumbags is ENDLESS.

But, that's all OK, BECAUSE they are Democrats.

no normal.. they collectively are not banging morality like rw

I thought you were going to ask for a list of the presidents complete failures.

But yes, there are plenty of democrats that have also been caught in scandal. Much worse even than this one.

Shit..............why not just legalize prostitution already? If you did it like they do over in Europe (where it's legal), the girls all get check ups every 6 months and have a health card they are required to show you if you ask. They also have strict guidelines as to how they conduct their business (condoms, etc), which results in a lower STD rate.

I mean...........people are going to prostitute themselves anyway, wouldn't it be better if it were allowed with little or no stigma attached, and regulated to keep people safe?

Teddy Kennedy had more cojones than that, even after renting that entire Mexico city brothel for a night, he simply didn't let a little thing like that stand in the way of a Senate career. Just think! If Teddy had had today's LeftMedia standing by him and covering for him like they cover for Barry O, he might have even made President for four or more terms. Mary Jo Who!!???

Mike Horner Quits After his Name Surfaces as Brothel Client in Police Investigation | Sunshine State News

Florida Rep. Mike Horner abruptly ended his re-election campaign Monday after his name surfaced on a brothel client list.

As such, he has become part of an Orlando-area racketeering investigation involving a prostitution ring.

Horner, a former deputy whip who chaired the appropriations subcommittee for transportation and economic development, has reportedly

Clinton used a cigar to have sex with Monica. Cheated on his wife.And he LIED about it and you guys say No big deal.. But all of a sudden a REP does it. It is a huge story.. Hypocrite!!

Clinton seems kinky and normal. Didn't play in any panties unless approved by the owner. On the other hand conservatives, spend a lot of time messing around in other people's underwear and are not invited. Go figure

Fuck, I don't know what kind of drugs you've got to be on to type some shit like THIS^^^, but you shouldn't be doing so much of it that your brain totally withers away!!

Shit..............why not just legalize prostitution already? If you did it like they do over in Europe (where it's legal), the girls all get check ups every 6 months and have a health card they are required to show you if you ask. They also have strict guidelines as to how they conduct their business (condoms, etc), which results in a lower STD rate.

I mean...........people are going to prostitute themselves anyway, wouldn't it be better if it were allowed with little or no stigma attached, and regulated to keep people safe?

and 401k, heath care food stamps.. hell put them on the public taxpayer plans
will be more people at the free handout lines..truly both hands:eusa_whistle:

A Democrap can be found butt naked in a gay brothel in SF and the left-wing media will cover it up and the goons here will be claiming it is some FOXNews lie.

and 401k, heath care food stamps.. hell put them on the public taxpayer plans
will be more people at the free handout lines..truly both hands:eusa_whistle:

401k's are paid for by the worker themselves, they can pay for their own health care and food. Matter of fact, I on occasion I would ask some of the women why they did this job and not another one (was in the red light district of Catania Sicily at the time) and they said it was excellent pay, and they only worked about 6 hours a day, 4-5 times/wk. and made a pretty good living.

Oh yeah...............they also had one of the safest working environments in the city as well, because the district was patrolled by both city police and Carabineri.

Matter of fact, I felt pretty safe in the bars and brothels there as well. Anyone who got out of line was either thrown out of the area or arrested.

Clinton used a cigar to have sex with Monica. Cheated on his wife.And he LIED about it and you guys say No big deal.. But all of a sudden a REP does it. It is a huge story.. Hypocrite!!

Clinton seems kinky and normal. Didn't play in any panties unless approved by the owner. On the other hand conservatives, spend a lot of time messing around in other people's underwear and are not invited. Go figure

Fuck, I don't know what kind of drugs you've got to be on to type some shit like THIS^^^, but you shouldn't be doing so much of it that your brain totally withers away!!

So it's OK for gov't to play around in my underwear, vaginal probes, legislating condoms, legislate morality laws on personal choices. Democrats don't do very much of this, can you tell me where it's all coming from?

Last edited:
I bet that brothel was busting out of the seams during the RNC with many of the Rebs talking about birth control, family values, anti-rape, incest abortion agenda while waiting in line.

If you see one rat, there are usually hundreds hiding..:lol:

So it's OK for gov't to play around in my underwear, vaginal probes, legislating condoms, legislate morality laws on personal choices. Democrats don't do very much of this, can you tell me where it's all coming from?

Google 'Clinton rape victims' and get back to me on how he "Didn't play in any panties unless approved by the owner."

And then don't presume to know MY position on fucked up laws pushed by Republicans OR Democrats.

Google 'Clinton rape victims' and get back to me on how he "Didn't play in any panties unless approved by the owner."

And then don't presume to know MY position on fucked up laws pushed by Republicans OR Democrats.

Get back to me when the allegations turn into a rape conviction, and by the way you started with assuming that I'm on drugs?

Last edited:

Get back to me when the allegations turn into a rape conviction, and by the way you started with assuming that I'm on drugs?

A long line of accusers, with signs of physical abuse PLUS the statements of Arkansas State Troopers and you want a CONVICTION? Man, you liberhoids sure do like to play both sides of the 'evidence fence' when it suits your agenda, don't you?

And the reference to drugs was only to give you an out. NOBODY can be that stupid without chemical help!

ETA: If it takes a 'conviction', don't say another fucking word about Romney's taxes! Fair is fair, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back