🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Rep. Peter King: ‘We are the ones who shut down the government’

Peter King is RINO. What do you expect?
Since whne have Republicans been such authority figures to you, Swallow?

yeah, RAW STORY

no thanks, I wouldn't believe anything they say if it came notarized on their tongues

I just want to be a fly on the wall when Speaker Boehner has a word with old pouty Peter. He's just suffered another humiliating moment in time trying to raise up a "rebellion".

Old fool can go to hell with all the Democrats. He should just cross the floor.

"RINO" in what respect?

He votes with the Tea Baggers all the time.

He even had his own bigoted "investigation" into why Muslims become radical.

He was the toast of the town back then..

And um..no RabbiFag..you can't swallow my jiz..

:lol:

Last edited:

"RINO" in what respect?

none of you hyper-partisan people should be taken seriously anymore...calling people tea baggers

talk about low? it is even for you

"RINO" in what respect?

none of you hyper-partisan people should be taken seriously anymore...calling people tea baggers

Just going with the FOX designation.

Don't be a hater!

Is anyone who disagrees with the GOP NOT a RINO? Must be that "big tent" mentality Republicans are always talking about...

"RINO" in what respect?

Don't be a hater!

you have become the hater here

you take after all your elected haters in congress and president

it's just pathetic with the name calling of the people in this country, who care about it just as much as any of you

you've all crawled to new low and are bring this country down with you

Last edited:
The real quotation is " if we want to defund somteting we should repeal it the same way the president got sighed and elect republicans to both houses of congress.

The real quotation is " if we want to defund somteting we should repeal it the same way the president got sighed and elect republicans to both houses of congress.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tell us what you like about the freaking Hussein administration instead of wasting crucial time left that could save the Country

Don't be a hater!

you have become the hater here

you take after all your elected haters in congress and president

it's just pathetic with the name calling of the people in this country, who care about it just as much as any of you

you've all crawled to new low and are bring this country down with you

LOL. Ol' Boxer shorts Staph is at it again.

Now, silly girl, the country is doing just fine in spite of your groups idiocies. We are recovering from the Great Republican Recession, the younger generation is getting a lesson on how there are Americans that want the nation to fail, and Americans that are intent on building this nation into even a greater nation. Unfortunetly, you are not in the latter group. All you do is whine, mewl, and puke about how the country is going to hell in a handbasket, because they don't follow your insane ideas.

Tell us what you like about the freaking Hussein administration instead of wasting crucial time left that could save the Country

A great many things. One of the most enjoyable is the amount of gnashing of teeth he inspires in the truly stupid people such as you.

King is a dick, but sometimes he does the right thing.

This is one of those times.

Ah, I really shouldn't enjoy myself so much, pulling the chains of these Teabaggers. What a mental image, however. Some of you should really look up where that phrase originated, and what it meant.

Ah, I really shouldn't enjoy myself so much, pulling the chains of these Teabaggers. What a mental image, however. Some of you should really look up where that phrase originated, and what it meant.

FOX was the won the coined the phrase for the movement..

King should just change parties while he has any shred of dignity left. Backstabbing son of a bitch couldn't even get it up to pull off a rebellion.

House Speaker John Boehner says he wasn’t pulled into demanding concessions from Democrats to keep funding the government – he willingly joined with fellow Republicans…

Boehner had expected that the Obamacare fight would come during the next vote to raise the debt ceiling, “but, you know, working with my members, they decided, let’s do it now,” he said.

“And the fact is, this fight was going to come, one way or another. We’re in the fight. We don’t want to shut the government down. We’ve passed bills to pay the troops. We passed bills to make sure the federal employees know that they’re going to be paid throughout this.”

“You’ve never seen a more dedicated group of people who are thoroughly concerned about the future of our country,” he said of House Republicans. “It is time for us to stand and fight.”

Quotes of the day « Hot Air

Forum List

Back