Republican Wisconsin assembly speaker wears protective gear while telling voters they are 'incredibly safe to go out'

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2020
And the award for the least self aware politician (other than blob-in-chief of course) goes to Wisconsin assemblyman Robin Vos dressed in head to toe PPE, telling voters forced to vote in person during a pandemic, that it’s perfectly safe to go out in public.

B3C3BDDD-071B-4672-A09A-76EA1154B1D9.jpeg

And the award for the least self aware politician (other than blob-in-chief of course) goes to Wisconsin assemblyman Robin Vos dressed in head to toe PPE, telling voters forced to vote in person during a pandemic, that it’s perfectly safe to go out in public.

View attachment 321163

A meme waiting to happen. Like the Santa Clara woman that wouldn't stop touching her face while talking about not touching your face.

Like the lefts presidential hopeful coughing into his hand and touching his face constantly?

I wonder if the voters in Wisconsin went to the grocery store last week..

Where do I stick my “I voted” sticker?

48E62B94-49FF-49D4-8159-8BAC53395811.jpeg

View attachment 321163

Would not surprise me to see Republicans get pummeled in in Wisconsin in November.

I live in wiscy....I didn't vote. Risking my life to vote for a corporate shill(both parties like the rich guy). The election should have been postponed a month ago. Only a compete dimwit can't figure it out.

Forum List

Back