Republicans and Muslims – their deadly dance

What is it with Republicans and Muslims? Where does it end? Recently they have talked about invading Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, Indonesia and other Muslim countries.

Bin Laden wants us to start a “holy war” against the planets billion plus Muslims. That has been his stated goal. Is that what Republicans want? I know they say “we just want to get the extremists”, but I don’t hear them making a lot of distinction in their rhetoric. Besides, if we have no draft, who is going to fight those wars?

Are Republicans looking to achieve the same success that they achieved in Iraq? Don’t forget, in Iraq, the Christian population was 1.4 million, now, it’s estimated to be between 3 and 4 hundred thousand. Some call that genocide. Republicans have called it a “success” – remember the purple finger the Iraqis gave us.

So where does it end. What does “win” mean to Republicans? If they get majorities, does that mean many more years of war? What is the Republican “plan” for relations between the Muslims and the US?

Republican Joe Lieberman: The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

Lieberman: The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

The Daily Star - Editorial - Bush's attack on Syria is typical of his disastrous presidency

He has done it at the moment when I think a lot of the U.S. Officials realize this is a moment in the Middle East; we've got to take advantage of the victory in Baghdad and take advantage of the prevailing winds and really do something positive about the Middle East, about Syria, about Iran, about Lebanon, a country that’s been occupied for a dozen years. And so....

Online NewsHour: Shields & Brooks -- April 18, 2003

:lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

OMG! What a way to start the New Year! That was Hysterical!

DEMS still run everything, Rdean, so if you're suffering political ED it's your own fault.

Maybe rdean needs this person's services.
wtf.jpg
Looks like Starkey could use a nice colo-rectal exam as well.

I hear that you recommend Contumacious' service from practical experience, Philippe, but, thanks but no thanks, son.

Nice try, but you and Yurt the Squirt, Contumacious, and David are the funboys. Thanks for the offer, but I will stay with my wife. But don't think I am judging you.

You guys are silly little boys, who simply can't take what you dish out. I will still be standing while you guys, each of you, are down metaphorically on your knees where you belong.

Last edited:
That's the right response. Pretended disinterest. Now slink away, Philip. And remember that you are nothing more than a laughing stock in the forum world. Where was it you ran away from to here?

What is it with Republicans and Muslims? Where does it end? Recently they have talked about invading Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, Indonesia and other Muslim countries.

Bin Laden wants us to start a “holy war” against the planets billion plus Muslims. That has been his stated goal. Is that what Republicans want? I know they say “we just want to get the extremists”, but I don’t hear them making a lot of distinction in their rhetoric. Besides, if we have no draft, who is going to fight those wars?

Are Republicans looking to achieve the same success that they achieved in Iraq? Don’t forget, in Iraq, the Christian population was 1.4 million, now, it’s estimated to be between 3 and 4 hundred thousand. Some call that genocide. Republicans have called it a “success” – remember the purple finger the Iraqis gave us.

So where does it end. What does “win” mean to Republicans? If they get majorities, does that mean many more years of war? What is the Republican “plan” for relations between the Muslims and the US?

Republican Joe Lieberman: The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

Lieberman: The United States Must Pre-Emptively Act In Yemen

The Daily Star - Editorial - Bush's attack on Syria is typical of his disastrous presidency

He has done it at the moment when I think a lot of the U.S. Officials realize this is a moment in the Middle East; we've got to take advantage of the victory in Baghdad and take advantage of the prevailing winds and really do something positive about the Middle East, about Syria, about Iran, about Lebanon, a country that’s been occupied for a dozen years. And so....

Online NewsHour: Shields & Brooks -- April 18, 2003

:lol::lol::lol: Republicans aren't taking bombs on American planes to kill hundreds of innocent Americans--terrorist's are--:lol::lol:

Who said anything about "invasion". The problem we have here is political correctness-- No waterboarding of terrorists to find out about other planned attacks that would save lives. What ever you do--don't "frisk" a muslim in the security line at the airport--you might get in trouble for racial profiling--so get that 90 year old grandma & do it to her. And for Gosh sakes--never ever state that we won't allow muslims into this country--we wouldn't win the world wide popularity contest--that Obama has entered us in--:lol::lol::lol:

This administration has made certain that we fight terrorism with 1-1/2 hands tied behind our backs. Now foreign terrorists are read miranda rights--you know it: (you have the right to remain SILENT, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed to you.)---:lol::lol::lol: So is a terrorist an enemy combatant or a common criminal? Obama & Eric Holder have decided they are common criminals & will be treated in the same manner as a prostitute on the street.

Now that's the way to get intel---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

"A terrorist will always seek the least path of resistance."

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

Last edited:
Not one of you blowhards have demonstrated why federal law and federal courts cannot handle the issue. Instead, you want to engage in behavior inconsistent with civilization, you want to return to the Rule of Man instead of the Rule of Law.

One word. "No". The majority will not let you.

Not one of you blowhards have demonstrated why federal law and federal courts cannot handle the issue. Instead, you want to engage in behavior inconsistent with civilization, you want to return to the Rule of Man instead of the Rule of Law.

One word. "No". The majority will not let you.

On another thread on this same board you will find that 58% of Americans are in FAVOR of waterboarding this terrorist to obtain more information in an effort to save others from another attack. So your majority statement just flew out the window.:lol::lol:

U.S. civilian courts are for U.S. civilians not terrorist enemy combatants. Foreign enemy combatants have never been read their "miranda" rights or have been appointed an attorney (at taxpayer expense) if they could not afford one. Military tribunals work--& they have worked through-out our history.

58% of a survey conducted by the right-wing polling outfit, Rasmussen? That polling outfit? Right?

You amuse me.

58% of a survey conducted by the right-wing polling outfit, Rasmussen? That polling outfit? Right? You amuse me.

You lost the debate, so amuse yourself on another topic. I'd waterboard the MF until I knew he was emptied of usable intel. Its not like we don't know if he's guilty or not.

58% of a survey conducted by the right-wing polling outfit, Rasmussen? That polling outfit? Right?

You amuse me.

Shhh, you're going to give it away. Rasmussen does it's "research" through land line telephone. My landlord has a land line and he's 76 years old, the average age within the Republican Party.

You amuse me.

Shhh, you're going to give it away. Rasmussen does it's "research" through land line telephone. My landlord has a land line and he's 76 years old, the average age within the Republican Party.

Must be hoping that they croak by 2010 and 2012? Even that wouldn't help the dems.

Forum List

Back