Republicans Are In Chaos

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I have been thinking about this lately while watching Biden and the Democrats and their normally loyal bought and paid for media and even Hollywood itself, self destruct in slow motion while the whole world watches. It was just a few short months ago they were all claiming, cheering, and celebrating that The Republican party was in total chaos. I have said over and over for the last four years that the Biden presidency is the karma presidency. They are paying dearly for the many things they have done wrong and the karma is coming back to bite them in the ass in a very big way. Biden accidentally pushed the red button in a senile moment and now the Democrats find themselves in total and utter chaos.

Last edited:
Just think how far ahead Republicans could be right now had they not lined up behind the worst possible candidate they could have.
Or, if crazy Democrats would have left Trump alone with their lawfare and attacks, keeping him in the news and ensuring his candidacy and win. We might have found an even better candidate but you wouldn't let us.

The election will be very close, so celebrate what you can.

I think women, millennials, and minorities are going to throw the House and Senate into turmoil.
Not even Democrats think it will be close. Several of them have been warning of a landslide. The Senate is guaranteed to go red. That's a sure bet. The House is up for grabs.

I wonder who coaxed Clooney to come out and ask for FJB to step down.

I bet it was Obama.
There's not many options. We know they are close and that they both talked before the op-ed. But, it's still very possible that with everyone else "coming out" that Clooney felt he could go through with this after consulting Obama.

Just think how far ahead Republicans could be right now had they not lined up behind the worst possible candidate they could have.
Well, several democrats are now starting to call Biden losing in a landslide. So, how much more would Republicans win by than a landslide?

Or, if crazy Democrats would have left Trump alone with their lawfare and attacks, keeping him in the news and ensuring his candidacy and win. We might have found an even better candidate but you wouldn't let us.
I'm nominating this for post of the year.

Forum List

Back