Republicans CRUSH Dems in Texas: 2020 Preview

I think you're right. Wealthy dads dont like actually living under their own policies. They move after destroying a state. Liberalism is a cancer. It multiplies, destroys and moves to the next victim.

I heard that theory too. They are like the aliens in Independence Day. LOL

Yes, it does.
People that have larger vocabularies use more words as they use them in a more nuanced fashion.

People that have larger vocabularies also have larger swearing vocabularies and therefore use these words more often in the same fashion, to convey a nuance or to punctuate or highlight a point.

Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence - Not Less - Say Scientists

Hmmm. That's not as fun as my reason. :)

By the way, you should say, "People who have larger vocabularies..." :)

If you take a look at the article it also indicates that it is therapeutic.

People that were allowed to swear during an experiment were able to tolerate more pain for longer periods.

So there.

Whats wrong Lefties. Pee'ing your pants? LOL

About a Republican winning an election in a somewhat solid red state?..ah, no. Not impressive...however, Texas is one of those states to watch In November. There's an effort to turn it blue..or at least purple. If it works, Republicans are in big trouble.

Flipping the Texas House: Inside Democrats' effort to turn a red state blue

Texas won't go Democratic this year, but by the end of the decade that's very possible if the Republicans don't take their minority problem seriously.

"Minority problems"?
Is this one of those "The GOP better surrender this nation to the citizens of Mexico or else" sort of posts? Be honest.
“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

GOP wins closely watched Texas special election | WTOP

QUOTE: AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Republicans won handily a closely watched special election Tuesday to keep hold of a suburban Houston district that President Donald Trump won easily four years ago, fending off a national blitz by Democrats in a Texas legislative race.

The victory by Republican Gary Gates, who put more than $1.5 million of his own money into his run for state House District 28, is sure to bring a sigh of relief for the GOP in a race that was being tracked far beyond Texas. By the final weeks, the race had escalated into the first big special election of 2020.

In final unofficial results, Gates polled 58% of the vote to 42% for Democrat Eliz Markowitz.

ME: Crushed. The Dems thought they were going to win and we smashed their tiny dicks into the dirt. More to come in November BITCHES. LOLLLLL

dyu4dg8d8b6z-11.gif

Also, the Democratic candidate had recently received endorsements from Warren, Bloomberg and Beto, who went there in person to help her campaign.

Here's some additional context to consider. Not only did Gates win by a wide 16 point margin (58% to 42%), there were 30,000 votes cast in the election. That's approximately 9,500 more votes than in previous elections. That substantial increase in voter turnout in connection with that margin of victory is the most important detail in all of this.

Also, the Democratic candidate had recently received endorsements from Warren, Bloomberg and Beto, who went there in person to help her campaign.

Here's some additional context to consider. Not only did Gates win by a wide 16 point margin (58% to 42%), there were 30,000 votes cast in the election. That's approximately 9,500 more votes than in previous elections. That huge increase in voter turnout in connection with that margin of victory is the most important detail in all of this.

Great post. Thanks for that. Like your avatar too. Is that you?

Here's some additional context to consider. Not only did Gates win by a wide 16 point margin (58% to 42%), there were 30,000 votes cast in the election. That's approximately 9,500 more votes than in previous elections. That huge increase in voter turnout in connection with that margin of victory is the most important detail in all of this.

Great post. Thanks for that. Like your avatar too. Is that you?

Thank you! Yes ma'am, that's me and my Boxer Herc. He is not a good swimmer! Lol

As I suspected.
You got nothin.

Listen BillyBitch, I have more of everything than your faggot ass will ever have, in every way. I have more brains, more courage, and even more balls.

Youre just a sniveling crying punk jacking off in mommys basement. You are not even on the level of real women like me. Now shut up and go toss one, BITCH

As I suspected.
You got nothin.

Listen BillyBitch, I have more of everything than your faggot ass will ever have, in every way. I have more brains, more courage, and even more balls.

Youre just a sniveling crying punk jacking off in mommys basement. You are not even on the level of real women like me. Now shut up and go toss one, BITCH

If you want me to shut up, how about you make me.

See
You
Next
Tuesday.

Bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOP wins closely watched Texas special election | WTOP

QUOTE: AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Republicans won handily a closely watched special election Tuesday to keep hold of a suburban Houston district that President Donald Trump won easily four years ago, fending off a national blitz by Democrats in a Texas legislative race.

The victory by Republican Gary Gates, who put more than $1.5 million of his own money into his run for state House District 28, is sure to bring a sigh of relief for the GOP in a race that was being tracked far beyond Texas. By the final weeks, the race had escalated into the first big special election of 2020.

In final unofficial results, Gates polled 58% of the vote to 42% for Democrat Eliz Markowitz.

ME: Crushed. The Dems thought they were going to win and we smashed their tiny dicks into the dirt. More to come in November BITCHES. LOLLLLL

dyu4dg8d8b6z-11.gif
I gots da Texas Blues!

Forum List

Back