Republicans CRUSH Dems in Texas: 2020 Preview

About a Republican winning an election in a somewhat solid red state?..ah, no. Not impressive...........

Yes yes yes, that's the new party line after your tiny little gay dicks got squashed. Before the election it was in the bag for the Dems, the "Blue Wave" was coming, and all that bullshit.

We didn't win, we crushed, close to a 60/40 smash.

Nothing is ever in the bag until the final vote is tallied. In 2018, the blue wave did come..and it was a tsunami. Republicans picked up seats in the Senate because there were more Democrats than Republicans up. This year, it's reversed. Second blue wave on the horizon. (Ever watch the movie "Interstellar"?).

Again, a Republican winning an election in a red state is not news.
it is when all of the demofks told us they were going to have a blue wave and it stayed at home.

GOP wins closely watched Texas special election | WTOP

QUOTE: AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Republicans won handily a closely watched special election Tuesday to keep hold of a suburban Houston district that President Donald Trump won easily four years ago, fending off a national blitz by Democrats in a Texas legislative race.

The victory by Republican Gary Gates, who put more than $1.5 million of his own money into his run for state House District 28, is sure to bring a sigh of relief for the GOP in a race that was being tracked far beyond Texas. By the final weeks, the race had escalated into the first big special election of 2020.

In final unofficial results, Gates polled 58% of the vote to 42% for Democrat Eliz Markowitz.

ME: Crushed. The Dems thought they were going to win and we smashed their tiny dicks into the dirt. More to come in November BITCHES. LOLLLLL

dyu4dg8d8b6z-11.gif
Foul mouth, dead giveaway for zero college.
Raped your wife lately? Mr 5 deferment?
Forgot 2016?
Was this one of his failed businesses?

About a Republican winning an election in a somewhat solid red state?..ah, no. Not impressive...........

Yes yes yes, that's the new party line after your tiny little gay dicks got squashed. Before the election it was in the bag for the Dems, the "Blue Wave" was coming, and all that bullshit.

We didn't win, we crushed, close to a 60/40 smash.

Nothing is ever in the bag until the final vote is tallied. In 2018, the blue wave did come..and it was a tsunami. Republicans picked up seats in the Senate because there were more Democrats than Republicans up. This year, it's reversed. Second blue wave on the horizon. (Ever watch the movie "Interstellar"?).

Again, a Republican winning an election in a red state is not news.
it is when all of the demofks told us they were going to have a blue wave and it stayed at home.

How did they take over the house mr zero college trumpanzee??

Whats wrong Lefties. Pee'ing your pants? LOL

About a Republican winning an election in a somewhat solid red state?..ah, no. Not impressive...however, Texas is one of those states to watch In November. There's an effort to turn it blue..or at least purple. If it works, Republicans are in big trouble.

Flipping the Texas House: Inside Democrats' effort to turn a red state blue

Texas won't go Democratic this year, but by the end of the decade that's very possible if the Republicans don't take their minority problem seriously.

About a Republican winning an election in a somewhat solid red state?..ah, no. Not impressive...however, Texas is one of those states to watch In November. There's an effort to turn it blue..or at least purple. If it works, Republicans are in big trouble.

Texas won't go Democratic this year, but by the end of the decade that's very possible if the Republicans don't take their minority problem seriously.
"Minority problem"? Freudian slip?

How about the minorities understand as and the foundation of the this country? Freebies ain't part of it

Sac State actually, Political Science.

Raped your wife lately? Mr 5 deferment?

Eight years Army, 1st armored div

I am a woman you little punk. Been raped by a woman lately have ya'?

Forgot 2016?

No, but if I ever meet you you'll never forget how this female vet broke your punk ass in half, bitch.

Now, keep talking you little worm. Keep talking. Now lets see what your coward ass has to say BITCH

IMG_20200128_142828.jpg

Last edited:
GOP wins closely watched Texas special election | WTOP

QUOTE: AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Republicans won handily a closely watched special election Tuesday to keep hold of a suburban Houston district that President Donald Trump won easily four years ago, fending off a national blitz by Democrats in a Texas legislative race.

The victory by Republican Gary Gates, who put more than $1.5 million of his own money into his run for state House District 28, is sure to bring a sigh of relief for the GOP in a race that was being tracked far beyond Texas. By the final weeks, the race had escalated into the first big special election of 2020.

In final unofficial results, Gates polled 58% of the vote to 42% for Democrat Eliz Markowitz.

ME: Crushed. The Dems thought they were going to win and we smashed their tiny dicks into the dirt. More to come in November BITCHES. LOLLLLL

dyu4dg8d8b6z-11.gif

Not the case at all.

Studies have actually shown that those with higher intelligence and correspondingly larger vocabularies tend to swear more often due to their more nuanced grasp of language in general.

Not the case at all.
Studies have actually shown that those with higher intelligence and correspondingly larger vocabularies tend to swear more often due to their more nuanced grasp of language in general.

Really! How interesting. Does the study say why? I do it because its sort of therapeutic. LOL. There's nothing more fun than heaping some expletives on a leftwing moron. Maybe that's why I love Trump so much, the first CIC to not give a fuck and tell it like it is.

"Minority problem"? Freudian slip?

How about the minorities understand as and the foundation of the this country? Freebies ain't part of it

Thanks for proving my point

Now, I heard a very interesting analysis this morning. Californians are leaving California in droves and going to Texas. That is a fact. While taxes and government policies are part of the reason, the political climate is the biggest reason cited. Conservatives here hate what they have to live with. Ergo, these are mostly conservatives going to Texas.

If millions of conservatives are going to Texas, how does that affect your theory?

Not the case at all.

Really! How interesting. Does the study say why? I do it because its sort of therapeutic. LOL. There's nothing more fun than heaping some expletives on a leftwing moron. Maybe that's why I love Trump so much, the first CIC to not give a fuck and tell it like it is.

Yes, it does.

People that have larger vocabularies use more words as they use them in a more nuanced fashion.

People that have larger vocabularies also have larger swearing vocabularies and therefore use these words more often in the same fashion, to convey a nuance or to punctuate or highlight a point.

Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence - Not Less - Say Scientists

Most o

Most of the Libs here have been claiming for at least a year that Texas is purple.

Yes, it does.
People that have larger vocabularies use more words as they use them in a more nuanced fashion.

People that have larger vocabularies also have larger swearing vocabularies and therefore use these words more often in the same fashion, to convey a nuance or to punctuate or highlight a point.

Swearing Is Actually a Sign of More Intelligence - Not Less - Say Scientists

Hmmm. That's not as fun as my reason. :)

By the way, you should say, "People who have larger vocabularies..." :)

Now, I heard a very interesting analysis this morning. Californians are leaving California in droves and going to Texas. That is a fact. While taxes and government policies are part of the reason, the political climate is the biggest reason cited. Conservatives here hate what they have to live with. Ergo, these are mostly conservatives going to Texas.

If millions of conservatives are going to Texas, how does that affect your theory?

You have presented no evidence that it's mostly conservatives who are moving out of California. Colorado gradually turned Democratic after an influx of Californians. We are experiencing the same thing here in Nevada and Texas is becoming less Republican with each passing year as more Californians move there.

And they think it's funny that people can't afford to live in places like California and New York anymore. Guess where are those blue state evacuees are going?

You have presented no evidence that it's mostly conservatives who are moving out of California........

It was an analysis I heard on Fox and Friends. I have no link. It is logical though. Who ELSE would want to leave.

........We are experiencing the same thing here in Nevada and Texas is becoming less Republican with each passing year as more Californians move there.

In the 80's the governor of Texas was a Democrat. Minds change.

True. All the Toyota people who moved here with the corporate office relocate are ALL more "conservative" than "liberal" (I hate both of those misused words).

You have presented no evidence that it's mostly conservatives who are moving out of California. Colorado gradually turned Democratic after an influx of Californians. We are experiencing the same thing here in Nevada and Texas is becoming less Republican with each passing year as more Californians move there.
I think you're right. Wealthy dads dont like actually living under their own policies. They move after destroying a state. Liberalism is a cancer. It multiplies, destroys and moves to the next victim.

Forum List

Back