Republicans Going After Mueller

A plot to pay women to make false "#metoo claims against Mueller has been uncovered.

The name Jack Birkman is surfacing here
Not that surprising. Folks are often guilty of what they accuse others of.
He sent the BS to the FBI

I just don't approve of this at all, Mueller is out of line siccing the FBI on rape victims just because he is annoyed and doesn't want to face the music.
Dude, it's already been debunked. It's false. Fake news!

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds and they don’t even care how obvious it is.
Huh?

The guy who tried to get these women to lie about Mueller got CAUGHT...and will probably go to jail

SURVIVORS SHOULD BE BELIEVED!!!!

When Mueller tried to railroad an innocent man to life in prison for an anthrax attack THE MAN DID NOT COMMITT, did Mueller pay the man $6 million of his OWN money, or was that TAXPAYER money paid to the victim of MUELLER'S WRONGFUL PROSECUTION?

There were no survivors. That crazy right winger got caught trying to pay a woman who didn't even know Mueller to say something bad about him. She turned the RWNJ in.

A plot to pay women to make false "#metoo claims against Mueller has been uncovered.

The name Jack Birkman is surfacing here
Always believe the women you sexist!
I do believe the women. Don't you?

Sure you believe them......until one of them points the finger at you. Then suddenly you’ll be declaring “I didn’t do it, and there is no proof”.

In this case, the woman is saying "He didn't do anything"

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds and they don’t even care how obvious it is.
Huh?

The guy who tried to get these women to lie about Mueller got CAUGHT...and will probably go to jail
We'll see what happens on Nov.1.
The woman who claimed to have worked with Her Mullier in the 70's at a law firm just might have income tax records proving she did in fact work at the same law firm.
We'll see.
IF a number of women do come forward with any proof Her Muller is going to hang himself in his garage.

Yes believed, just like republicans believed Ford

Or just like you believed Ford.

are you any less hypocritical?
do unto others as they would do unto you

do unto others as they would do unto you gator???

you seem very confused as to what that passage means.

I believe no one until there is evidence. you should try living with that philosophy. It's called due process. Why did you believe Ford?

SURVIVORS SHOULD BE BELIEVED!!!!

When Mueller tried to railroad an innocent man to life in prison for an anthrax attack THE MAN DID NOT COMMITT, did Mueller pay the man $6 million of his OWN money, or was that TAXPAYER money paid to the victim of MUELLER'S WRONGFUL PROSECUTION?
I believe the women in this case....Jennifer Taub and Lorraine Parsons. Don't you?
I believe no one without evidence. it's called due process. Our country is founded with that idea!

LOL, It's a living passage and thus it means :dunno:whatever.:dunno:

Do unto republicans as they have done unto you ,,,A little correction

… or Diane Feinstein.
`
Naw, she's more of the shyster type of criminal.

Good point, Feinstein tends to be more clandestine when it comes to cooking up and executing malfeasance than what one typically sees from the denizens of rightwing media but on the other hand she's been in Washington for nearly 3 decades so she's had a lot more training and practice at deceit than they have.;)

Let me give you a reality check. Republicans did not believe Ford because she SAID she could not remember the year it happened (sometime during the 1980s), she couldn't remember the house in which it allegedly happened; nor could she remember how she got there, why she went there or how she got home. Further she lied her ass of about her fear of flying and also lied about wanting a second front door as an additional means of escape from her master bedroom (she actually rented that space out and didn't use it as a bedroom) To top it off, the witnesses she said were there - including her best friend - testified they were not!

I can assure you that if this all Mueller's accusers have no Republican, including this one, would believe her. Conservatives (including most women) rejected Fords' story because it was obviously a fairy tale. Not all accusations are the same you know.

Let me give you a reality check. Republicans did not believe Ford because she SAID she could not remember the year it happened (sometime during the 1980s), she couldn't remember the house in which it allegedly happened; nor could she remember how she got there, why she went there or how she got home. Further she lied her ass of about her fear of flying and also lied about wanting a second front door as an additional means of escape from her master bedroom (she actually rented that space out and didn't use it as a bedroom) To top it off, the witnesses she said were there - including her best friend - testified they were not!

I can assure you that if this all Mueller's accusers have no Republican, including this one, would believe her. Conservatives (including most women) rejected Fords' story because it was obviously a fairy tale. Not all accusations are the same you know.
Might have been nice prof if the cheating repubs gave more time for the investigations and ALLOWED all she said were involved and who wanted to testify, to testify When one tries to hide stuff it makes one look guilty A little like trump hiding his tax returns

Forum List

Back