Republicans have not elected a President without a Bush on the ticket since 1972

Republicans need to ask themselves if America will accept a Republican ticket without a Bush on it

They haven't done that since 1972 and we ended up with Watergate

Looks like america rejected them in 1992 does it not? You can't help yourself.....we know.

Democrats have not elected a President with military service on the ticket since 1972
As much as I don't like Carter, he did serve in the US Navy. Good man, lousy President.
Democrats have not elected a President with military service on the ticket since 1972
As much as I don't like Carter, he did serve in the US Navy. Good man, lousy President.

Yeah, I should have said 1976 but I didn't think it would have the same mocking effect.

Republicans haven't won without a Bush or a Nixon on the ticket since 1928.

That's a staggering factoid.

Republicans haven't won without a Bush or a Nixon on the ticket since 1928.

That's a staggering factoid.

Now THAT is scary

not as scary as president hillary.

This entire thread is bullshit, who cares if there was a Bush on all recent winning GOP tickets?

that doesn't make Jeb the mandatory candidate-------------I know he is who you dem/libs want but you may not get it.

But its likely that we will have HRC to make fun of for a few months, then she will be told to step aside by the DNC---watch.

The ideal Republican ticket

Been working for 90 years

AP700112037.jpg

1972 Nixon/Agnew

1980 Reagan/ George HW Bush

1984 Reagan/George HW Bush

1988 George HW Bush/ Quayle

2000 George W Bush/Cheney

2004 George W Bush/Cheney

2020 ?

America can't withstand another bush in the white house.

While Obama did clean up the mess from the bush boy, we aren't as financially sound as we were in 2001 when the bush boy took office. It won't take nearly 8 years to put us back into another republican great depression. It will only take a few years.

All of the republicans have the same economic policy as the bush family so it really won't matter who their nominee is, if they're elected they will destroy our economy again.

That's not true.

Jimmy Carter was in the navy. He went to the naval academy and was on a submarine.

ronald reagan never joined the military.

romney, palin and paul ryan were never in the military either.

Yeah, I should have said 1976 but I didn't think it would have the same mocking effect.

So you lied.

Typical.

So you lied.

Typical.

In 1972, which one was a Bush, Agnew or Nixon?

So, if I am not just being satirical with the OPs post then is the OP a liar?

So you lied.

Typical.

Republicans have not elected a President without a Bush or Nixon on the ticket since 1928

Well the GOP owns the House with a 40 seat majority, they just retook the senate, Obama and the rest of the liberal filth are fit to be tied so Bush or no Bush I'd say things are trending right. Sucks to be you libs, eat it.
This happened because there was only a 32% voter turnout in the last midterms. (Even then, Democratic candidates received more total popular votes than Republicans, but Republicans took more seats because of heavily-gerrymandered districts.)

REMEMBER: the higher the voter turnout, the more likely it is that Democrats are elected. Republicans typically hope for low turnout to win elections.

So you lied.

Typical.

You said that democrats had not elected a president with military experience since 1972. Which is incorrect.

When someone corrected you, you acknowledged that you knew that but used 1972 because it had a better mocking effect.

So you weren't just wrong about your statement. You knew it wasn't true but posted it anyway.

When you know something's not true but state it anyway, that's LYING.

Well the GOP owns the House with a 40 seat majority, they just retook the senate, Obama and the rest of the liberal filth are fit to be tied so Bush or no Bush I'd say things are trending right. Sucks to be you libs, eat it.
This happened because there was only a 32% voter turnout in the last midterms. (Even then, Democratic candidates received more total popular votes than Republicans, but Republicans took more seats because of heavily-gerrymandered districts.)

REMEMBER: the higher the voter turnout, the more likely it is that Democrats are elected. Republicans typically hope for low turnout to win elections.

Ahahahaha voter turnout, do you think that's an excuse? It points to just how pathetic the left is. With Obama in the White House and tons of cash and 6 years of Democratic policy the left couldn't get voters to the polls and they got their asses handed to them by the GOP LMAO you libs are a riot :laugh:

Unless the Republicans run a Bush or a Nixon in 2016 they don't have a chance

Forum List

Back