Republicans in the House are going for your guns.

An automatic weapon.
Those take a special license from the federal government.

{
There are many requirements that you must fulfill when legally obtaining a machine gun, and they are listed below:

• Be able to legally register and obtain a weapon
  • Be at least 21 years of age
  • Live in one of the 37 states in which obtaining a machine gun is legal
  • Buy from a Class 3 FFL dealer
  • Buy a machine gun on the ATF’s curio or relic (C&R) list
As you can see, there is a lot that can go into buying a machine gun, for you can not just stop at a Shot Show exhibition or your local dealer. You have to find a gun that is registered by ATF, and there will be extensive paperwork involved.

Both parties involved in the purchase of a machine gun must have a C&R license, and you must buy a gun that is papered, which means it is certified and registered with proof of paperwork. Buying a gun of any type that is not effectively papered is a felony, so don’t do it!

}

{
There are many requirements that you must fulfill when legally obtaining a machine gun, and they are listed below:

As you can see, there is a lot that can go into buying a machine gun, for you can not just stop at a Shot Show exhibition or your local dealer. You have to find a gun that is registered by ATF, and there will be extensive paperwork involved.

Both parties involved in the purchase of a machine gun must have a C&R license, and you must buy a gun that is papered, which means it is certified and registered with proof of paperwork. Buying a gun of any type that is not effectively papered is a felony, so don’t do it!

}

I don't care! Civilians should not be allowed to own one.

To put it simply:

The more Dimocrats elected to public offices around the country, the more likely your rights to own a firearm is in jeopardy.

The more Republicans elected to public offices around the country, the less likely your rights to own a firearm is in jeopardy.

OSSOFF: Listen, Herschel. Whenever there is a vote on the floor, just look over at me. If I give you a thumbs up, vote Yea. If I give you a thumbs down, vote Nay. Got it?

WALKER: Why are we voting on the floor? We have these nice chairs right here.

OSSOFF: Son, I'm thinking now would be a really good time to pray.
man you are truly racist

{

}

so when are they taking away the governments machine guns...if they are bad, they are bad and big brother should make an example

Forum List

Back