Republicans in the House are going for your guns.

It ain't Republicans who are antigun
When you run out of crazy stuff, then its back to the old take our guns. We have more guns & more guns killing people (killing kids included ).kill you threats in mass on this board. So think you do not have to worry about much gun loss in the future. Yes some of us like guns but dislike gun nuts.

When you run out of crazy stuff, then its back to the old take our guns. We have more guns & more guns killing people (killing kids included ).kill you threats in mass on this board. So think you do not have to worry about much gun loss in the future. Yes some of us like guns but dislike gun nuts.
Dipshit you need to tell your fellow mouth dowler democrats to shut the hell up about taking guns away. So you idiots can be on the same page.

Aww, there is my little troll bitch Dildo Brain shitting on the posts of her betters,,

Sure, you're far too stupid to debate, but you can neg, and that's what's really important..

I just got a text message informing me that my Second Amendment rights are on the line and only my vote for Hershel Walker can stop Washington from coming for my guns.

Sorry. The post was accidentally posted before I was done. Let me finish it.

View attachment 729649

And the link.

Republicans are in control of the House. And that means that I’m supposed to believe that they are going to pass legislation banning guns. But not to worry if I vote for Walker the Republicans will still be in the minority in the Senate. And he would be unable to do anything , even if someone could explain what was going on simply enough for Walker to understand.

Wow - Joe Biden torpedoed the shit out of this thread...

Forum List

Back