Republicans in the House are going for your guns.

It ain't Republicans who are antigun
According to the Ad, only Herschel Walker can stop Washington from getting your guns. Now I learned in Civics that legislation has to pass both houses of Congress. And that means the Republicans have to be going for the guns unless the ad is lying.

According to the Ad, only Herschel Walker can stop Washington from getting your guns. Now I learned in Civics that legislation has to pass both houses of Congress. And that means the Republicans have to be going for the guns unless the ad is lying.

Warlock is a gun grabber, Walker is not.

Really pretty simple.

Anyone smarter than Faun could probably figure it out....

I just got a text message informing me that my Second Amendment rights are on the line and only my vote for Hershel Walker can stop Washington from coming for my guns.

Sorry. The post was accidentally posted before I was done. Let me finish it.

View attachment 729649

And the link.

Republicans are in control of the House. And that means that I’m supposed to believe that they are going to pass legislation banning guns. But not to worry if I vote for Walker the Republicans will still be in the minority in the Senate. And he would be unable to do anything , even if someone could explain what was going on simply enough for Walker to understand.
The SAF is typical of the dishonest, lying right.

Liberals aren’t ‘anti-gun,’ whatever that’s supposed to mean.

In fact, liberals support Second Amendment jurisprudence, unlike many on the right.

As for stripping away rights, that’s what conservatives do – such as women in red states who have lost their right to reproductive autonomy.

In fact, liberals support Second Amendment jurisprudence, unlike many on the right.

As for stripping away rights, that’s what conservatives do – such as women in red states who have lost their right to reproductive autonomy.

Abortion until after birth is in which one of the Bill of Rights, Herr Comrade?

You fascist democrats only oppose the first 10 Amendments, right?

If you vote for Walker, you’ll be voting for someone unfit to hold any public office.

Says the fuckers who cheated Uncle Fester into office.
And the notion that should Senator Warnock win the runoff election Second Amendment rights would be ‘in jeopardy’ is a lie; nothing but demagoguery and lies from the dishonest right.

Warlock is steadfastly opposed to civil rights. Whether he can strip us of all civil rights or not, he would seek to.

Abortion until after birth is in which one of the Bill of Rights, Herr Comrade?

You fascist democrats only oppose the first 10 Amendments, right?
Many conservatives – likely most – exhibit contempt for Second Amendment jurisprudence, Heller in particular.

Rightists pilloried and denounced Scalia’s reaffirmation of the fact that the Second Amendment right is not unlimited, that government has the authority to place limits and restriction on the Second Amendment.

You're crazy. Demscum are the anti gun loons.

Please tell me when Biden and the Democrats passed a law making abortion illegal?

Many conservatives – likely most – exhibit contempt for Second Amendment jurisprudence, Heller in particular.

Rightists pilloried and denounced Scalia’s reaffirmation of the fact that the Second Amendment right is not unlimited, that government has the authority to place limits and restriction on the Second Amendment.
Liar.

The man broke out a badge during the debate to prove he was a cop. Your knowledge of current events needs some improvement.
miles_davis_so_what_meme-S.jpg

Forum List

Back