Republicans in the House are going for your guns.

According to the Ad, only Herschel Walker can stop Washington from getting your guns. Now I learned in Civics that legislation has to pass both houses of Congress. And that means the Republicans have to be going for the guns unless the ad is lying.
Without his seat it will give democrats a bigger hold.
Such as anti gun justice appointments

I just got a text message informing me that my Second Amendment rights are on the line and only my vote for Hershel Walker can stop Washington from coming for my guns.

Sorry. The post was accidentally posted before I was done. Let me finish it.

View attachment 729649

And the link.

Republicans are in control of the House. And that means that I’m supposed to believe that they are going to pass legislation banning guns. But not to worry if I vote for Walker the Republicans will still be in the minority in the Senate. And he would be unable to do anything , even if someone could explain what was going on simply enough for Walker to understand.
Sorry you have to choose between two really bad candidates but it is how our broken two party system works. Your choice is dumb or dumber.

I just got a text message informing me that my Second Amendment rights are on the line and only my vote for Hershel Walker can stop Washington from coming for my guns.

View attachment 729649

And the link.

Republicans are in control of the House. And that means that I’m supposed to believe that they are going to pass legislation banning guns. But not to worry if I vote for Walker the Republicans will still be in the minority in the Senate. And he would be unable to do anything , even if someone could explain what was going on simply enough for Walker to understand.
A 50-50 minority is better than 51-48 because you have a chance with some legislation to get a conservative Democrat to vote with Republicans. Camel Toe holds the tie breaker vote.

A 50-50 minority is better than 51-48 because you have a chance with some legislation to get a conservative Democrat to vote with Republicans. Camel Toe holds the tie breaker vote.
Well Manchin will toe the party line as he screws his own people over and over. West Virginia has a demarcation line that he has to balance. And he has been screwed over by Joey and the Jets as the rest of the nation has and the Progs laugh at him for not getting his payback.

The Democrats have that now. If Walker wins, it just means the VP has to come down and cast the tie breaker.

Walker won’t affect it at all.
No they don't
2 seats are controlled by independents Dems have 48 Republicans have 49

Last edited:
51+48=99
Who knew math would be so hard?
Screenshot_20221123-104929.png

Biden just bragged about signing the most comprehensive gun control law in history...seconds later he said much more gun control laws are needed. I think we all know it's DEMOCRATS coming for our guns.

View attachment 729649

And the link.

You know, I could care less about the 2nd Amendment. I'm not a gun guy. But I do know assault rifles are the only ones proposed for banning. Which makes sense. There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault rifle used in war.

Forum List

Back