Republicans in the House are going for your guns.

Irrelevant.

He is not part of the count of democrats - ever.

So again why is he being considered part of the count for democrats. Everyone including Faux Paus Nuz n the rest of the rightwing nutters nuz is saying that the runoff in Georgia is irrelevant since the Dems already have a majority with Kamala 's vote. Bernie is a Dem that's why.

You know, I could care less about the 2nd Amendment.

You could?

How much less could you care?

Could you care as little for civil rights as you do for literacy? :dunno:

I'm not a gun guy. But I do know assault rifles are the only ones proposed for banning.

What is an "assault rifle?"

Is this one?

1669225984928.png

Is this?

1669226037175.png

Which makes sense. There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault rifle used in war.

Your hostility toward civil rights makes no sense.

So again why is he being considered part of the count for democrats.

He's not moron.

You stupidly jumped in when another member gave the correct count of Republicans vs. fascist democrats.

Bernie is a Stalinist - not part of your Reich.

Everyone including Faux Paus Nuz n the rest of the rightwing nutters nuz is saying that the runoff in Georgia is irrelevant since the Dems already have a majority with Kamala 's vote. Bernie is a Dem that's why.

This is a lie.

Following Second Amendment case law isn’t being ‘anti-gun.’

The only one lying is you.

The loss of anti-civil rights judges on appeals courts has significantly impacted your war to end the Constitutional Republic. Quid Pro is desperate to stuff as many judges hostile to civil liberty as possible onto the bench.

democrats aren't openly hostile to the entire Constitution, just the first 10 Amendments.

I just got a text message informing me that my Second Amendment rights are on the line and only my vote for Hershel Walker can stop Washington from coming for my guns.

Sorry. The post was accidentally posted before I was done. Let me finish it.

View attachment 729649

And the link.

Republicans are in control of the House. And that means that I’m supposed to believe that they are going to pass legislation banning guns. But not to worry if I vote for Walker the Republicans will still be in the minority in the Senate. And he would be unable to do anything , even if someone could explain what was going on simply enough for Walker to understand.

Just because they're Republicans doesn't mean they are Constitutional conservatives. Just RINOs. A true conservative can spot one a mile away

Says the fuckers who cheated Uncle Fester into office.

Warlock is steadfastly opposed to civil rights. Whether he can strip us of all civil rights or not, he would seek to.
Claiming that Walker failing to win the runoff will ‘jeopardize’ the Second Amendment is a lie, typical rightwing dishonesty and demagoguery.

The SAF is trying to exploit the ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted fears of the Republican base for some perceived partisan gain.

I'm not hostile toward civil rights; just your civil rights!

Right, because under the brutal dictatorship you agitate for, you'll be above the law, because reasons.

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”​

― George Santayana

Adolf Hitler, the mentor of your party and movement, embraced drunken thugs to rise to power. Once he gained power, he killed them all. (Night of the long knives)

Such will be your fate, once your Reich has absolute power.

Right, because under the brutal dictatorship you agitate for, you'll be above the law, because reasons.

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”​

― George Santayana

Adolf Hitler, the mentor of your party and movement, embraced drunken thugs to rise to power. Once he gained power, he killed them all. (Night of the long knives)

Such will be your fate, once your Reich has absolute power.
Makes sense to me. But then, I am off until Monday and started drinking very early this morning! What's up my brother?

Claiming that Walker failing to win the runoff will ‘jeopardize’ the Second Amendment is a lie, typical rightwing dishonesty and demagoguery.

Oh? Like saying that if Republicans win "democracy ends?"

Oh, but that's GOOD demagoguery, since it serves your Reich.

The SAF is trying to exploit the ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted fears of the Republican base for some perceived partisan gain.

The SAF?

Supporting civil rights is a positive among decent people. You fascists, not so much...

Walker supports civil rights

Warlock opposes civil rights

It's that simple.

Forum List

Back