Republicans Just Lost the Alaska House Seat

Unless they live in one of the many red states. Like Alaska for example.

They can go somewhere it is protected by the state or vote to change it in their state.

But your response has nothing to do with what I said. Even if you can't get an abortion in your state it still isn't illegal for the country, you can still for abortions or go to a state where you can get one. All the supreme court said it wasn't a constitutional right.

In ohio it's illegal to get a fish drunk. So if that's what you want to do you can go to another state and do it.

If you want an abortion then go somewhere else.

If they don't know now...they will soon.
Dimmers love to kill them some babies, much easier than taking on self responsibility from getting pregnant in the first place. But still more real Americans around to offset that murdering Dimmer vote.

Yep all Commies want the electoral college gone.

trump could never win the popular vote. Heck...repubs are losing voters everyday. They could not win the popular vote for president.

trump could never win the popular vote. Heck...repubs are losing voters everyday. They could not win the popular vote for president.
Trump would win the popular vote if we measured voters who actually came, IDd themselves, and voted in person. You Dimmers are too lazy to stand in line.
Oh, and if we disallowed illegal alien votes and fake virus ballots.

"losing voters everyday".......hahahahahahahahaha not with you dimwits helping us out

Maybe you have no fixed morals and just go with the flow wherever it takes you

If so it its easy for you to gloat over political setbacks of conservatives who do have values higher than themselves
I understand the moral argument you’re making. I don’t agree with it but I understand why it’s important to you.

My point is simply that there’s going to be a political cost for pushing something that’s important to you but very unpopular with a lot of people.

They can go somewhere it is protected by the state or vote to change it in their state.

But your response has nothing to do with what I said. Even if you can't get an abortion in your state it still isn't illegal for the country, you can still for abortions or go to a state where you can get one.
Obviously.

Nobody is arguing that it’s illegal to get an abortion everywhere.

Palin has been declared the loser. Could it maybe be that she lost her patina years ago?

Anyway, one whole house seat. Yessireebob. Definitely means the red wave is doomed. Definitely. 😂

Young women lose their patina all the time - very few wait for marriage.

It really means nothing in a congressional race.

Nope, in accurate. I challenge when recount is declared.
How is that inaccurate?

If Republicans win the election, you will accept the results.

If Democrats win the election, you will whine that the election was stolen.

Which of these statements is wrong?

After Kansas & Alaska, Republican politicians all over the country should be updating their resumes!

They may have had friends in high places, but not no more!

How is that inaccurate?

If Republicans win the election, you will accept the results.

If Democrats win the election, you will whine that the election was stolen.

Which of these statements is wrong?
Nope. Again, election changes creates my concern, conservatives never win. Ever. Beat us within the guidelines I’m good, change rules midway or after polls close then nope.

I start with Al Franken’s win.

You all act like you accept republican wins!! Hahaha impeach 45 comes to mind

Last edited:
I understand the moral argument you’re making. I don’t agree with it but I understand why it’s important to you.

My point is simply that there’s going to be a political cost for pushing something that’s important to you but very unpopular with a lot of people.
You are pointing out the obvious

Forum List

Back