Republicans notably silent, split as Trump probe deepens

The political misuse of the DOJ against the previous President who is also a likely opponent for the next Presidential race. It is beyond stupid, in fact. And it is very likely to blow up in Brandon’s always surprised looking face.

View attachment 689888
Ok, you're just spewing. What "political misuse"? And do you believe that crimes should go unprosecuted depending upon the person?

Mr. Fleegle, this may surprise you, but still water runs deep, and in human terms, there may be a good reason for holding one's thoughts close to the chest. Silence or even soft words can be strength. Don't confuse it with weakness.
I agree...in fact it's one of the underlying reasons for my antipathy to Trump...his waters are NEVER still..and his every thought..inane or not..is instantly shared by him...while he has little use for the soft word.

Silent?... we are laughing at that obviously for public consumption photo from a desperate DOJ that over stepped their bounds and got way over their skies and they are panicking....

What crimes, Syndi?
Having government documents at his Florida hotel. Why are you playing stupid? Whether they are classified or not makes no difference. He took them illegally, he asserted they were all returned, then he was caught with classified documents.

Don't try to bullshit us that a crime has not been committed.

How Odd..Oddball..that all you have is inane chatter..and not a cogent comment. Maybe not so odd--perhaps that's the best ya got~
Oh blow it out your ass, dickweed.

It's SSDD for you lunatics....

Walls.jpg

Having government documents at his Florida hotel.

Not a crime, you dolt. The PRA is not a criminal statute.
Why are you playing stupid?
I’m the only one of the two of us not being stupid.
Whether they are classified or not makes no difference.
Oh yes it does matter. If classified, you might have a hope of a point. Otherwise, none whatsoever. Don’t be so stupid.
He took them illegally,

No, he didn’t. Having them doesn’t mean it was illegal to take them.
he asserted they were all returned,
According to you. But you’re wrong again.
then he was caught with classified documents.
Nope. None were still classified.
Don't try to bullshit us that a crime has not been committed.
I’m just correcting your bullshit. Get over it. You must be used to having to constantly be corrected all the time, by now.

A;ways appreciate it when a blowhard proves my point so rapidly~
Whatever, asshole....I suppose you didn't even notice the dozen threads on this exact topic posted today, huh?

l bet you really thought that you were bolting in here with some sort of important news flash, nearly 24 hours after this amateurish pic was dropped.

Get the fuck over yourself.

Forum List

Back