Republicans saying not just "never Trump" but, "I guess I'm with her."

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Republicans saying not just "never Trump" but, "I guess I'm with her."

For long-time Republican Matthew Higgins, the moment of truth came when his nine-year-old son came to him with a question.

"'So daddy, is this how the political process works?'" said Higgins, recalling his son's query one evening. "'If you're a member of the Republican Party, does that mean you have to vote Republican, even if you don't agree with what the Republican is saying?'"

Higgins is CEO of a company called RSE Ventures, but he was press secretary when Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York and was involved with fundraising for the McCain and Romney campaigns.

Republicans For Hillary Clinton? Not A Total Oxymoron In 2016

The people rejected Romney and rejected McCain as their president so this should not be a surprise to anyone that has been watching that these guys would rather have an establishment person in the office that they can dictate their own desires to.

The people rejected Romney and rejected McCain as their president so this should not be a surprise to anyone that has been watching that these guys would rather have an establishment person in the office that they can dictate their own desires to.

Birfer Trump's crushing defeat should be a surprise to Trump supporters who said they didn't need the establishment and the RINOs.

But they'll blame everyone else but Orange Jesus and themselves.

LOL What you are seeing now is the realization by many Republicans that what they have is a dangerously off the rails fruitloop for a candidate. And that there is a segment of the Party that is going to support him no matter what he says. A demagogue and a very dangerous man to our government.

The republican party has become the mentally insane party. ANyone that has any sanity needs to get the fuck out.

What are you talking about?

The republican party has become the mentally insane party. ANyone that has any sanity needs to get the fuck out.

To a point, I agree. But it is not the Republican Party that has gone insane. It is there standard bearer that is playing the insanity card.

Unfortunately, there are many in the GOP who have sat down as Comrade Trump deals his hand.

The question to be asked is, What happens after the insanity is over and Trump is gone? How will the GOP recover from the damage he has done with minorities, women, and the various voting segments he has alienated. Can the GOP recover?

Forum List

Back