Republicans seem to mock gun violence victims by wearing pearls as they testify

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A group of male Republican lawmakers in New Hampshire have come under criticism for a stunt that gun control advocates say was demeaning to victims of gun violence: donning pearl necklaces to apparently mock those testifying in front of them.
In a hearing in the New Hampshire house of representatives on Tuesday for a bill that would make it easier to restrict access to guns for people who pose an immediate threat to themselves or others, a number of Republican male legislators turned up wearing pearls.

1023.png

These are grown men mocking the victims of gun crime. Speechless.

Bed wetters are never speechless, as if anyone gives a shit what some piece of shit commie oxygen thief who looks like Grandpa Hitler has to say about what goes on in our country.

Fix your own shit hole you stupid limey.

Secondly, stupid leftist tools should be mocked openly. The crocodile tears of fascist hags that can't tolerate individual rights of others' was a shit show and I'm glad these guys weren't pandering to them.

Last edited:
I have no problem mocking the stupidity of gun victims. They have the same right to be armed as I have and if they were too stupid or cowardly to take advantage of that right, well it sucks to be them.

A group of male Republican lawmakers in New Hampshire have come under criticism for a stunt that gun control advocates say was demeaning to victims of gun violence: donning pearl necklaces to apparently mock those testifying in front of them.
In a hearing in the New Hampshire house of representatives on Tuesday for a bill that would make it easier to restrict access to guns for people who pose an immediate threat to themselves or others, a number of Republican male legislators turned up wearing pearls.

1023.png

I’ll vote for them. Thanks for getting the word out.

It is incredibly stupid to try to make dangerous people less dangerous by passing a bill to take away their legal guns.
If they want to commit murder, they will get illegal guns.
If they are dangerous, you lock them up, not their guns.
This is about the most incompetent, irrational, and illegal thing I have ever heard of.

1023.png

No doubt those old fucks love catching a good pearl necklace. Worse is their gun fetish. Pervs, the lot of them.

Republicans on the USMB are scratching their collective heads and wondering aloud to no one in particular: Hmmm, I wonder why they are whining? More people die each day in car accidents. Are they going to outlaw cars?

1023.png

------------------------------------ FREE COUNTRY , Don't reelect them if you don't like their pearls Tommy .

Republicans on the USMB are scratching their collective heads and wondering aloud to no one in particular: Hmmm, I wonder why they are whining? More people die each day in car accidents. Are they going to outlaw cars?

Gun violence has gone down since the 80s. The current school shooter fad is unfortunate, but the fact remains that there's less gun violence these days. I don't see a need to add more regulations.

It is incredibly stupid to try to make dangerous people less dangerous by passing a bill to take away their legal guns.
If they want to commit murder, they will get illegal guns.
If they are dangerous, you lock them up, not their guns.
This is about the most incompetent, irrational, and illegal thing I have ever heard of.

But you're reasoning with idiots on the left. You'll only get feelings and no logic.

Last edited:
No they aren't. They make too much money off of them.

1023.png

Explain in detail how wearing pearls is mocking someone?

How do you know why they wore pearls.

Maybe they simply lost a bet.

Once again, liberals fucking lie.

You would think occasionally just by accident you might tell the truth.

The headline is a lie on intention. “Seemingly”shouldn’t be in a headline. .

Male republican lawmakers wear pearl necklaces in 'childish' opposition to gun control law

>But WDLNH president Kimberly Morin tells Yahoo Lifestyle that pearls represent women’s freedom.

“Years ago, for a hearing on constitutional carry [carrying a gun without a permit], members of our organization showed up in professional clothing and three happened to be wearing pearls,” Morin tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “A member of Moms Demand claimed she didn’t testify because she felt like she was in front of a firing squad. We don’t know why she said that. Ever since we’ve worn the pearls at hearings.”

You guys are so easy to bust on your lies.

Fucking Republicans have no shame. My God.

So now people describing the horrific effects of gun violence on their loved ones are just "clutching their pearls" ?

You fuckers have lost all sense of morality and dignity

Forum List

Back