🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Still Hung Up On 4 Dead In Benghazi

Another stupid libtard deceiving post. Libtards are lying scumbags.

Talk about liars.....the goddam Republicans stand with a straight face and talk about how bad the Obama years have been. Listen god dammit!! The Republicans talk a load of horse shit! Under Obama 14 million new jobs have been added and the stock market has doubled from 8800 to over 18,000 on the DOW. Republicans are either stupid or they can't count!!
Watch you retarded mouth old fart. Hildabeast is a proven liar and a crook. Idiot.

I suggest you stop bad mouthing and practice saying, "Madame President!"
I suggest it's time you find your brain. Hint, stand up, you will breathe better.

Another stupid libtard deceiving post. Libtards are lying scumbags.

Talk about liars.....the goddam Republicans stand with a straight face and talk about how bad the Obama years have been. Listen god dammit!! The Republicans talk a load of horse shit! Under Obama 14 million new jobs have been added and the stock market has doubled from 8800 to over 18,000 on the DOW. Republicans are either stupid or they can't count!!
Watch you retarded mouth old fart. Hildabeast is a proven liar and a crook. Idiot.

I suggest you stop bad mouthing and practice saying, "Madame President!"
I suggest it's time you find your brain. Hint, stand up, you will breathe better.

I don't need a brain to compete with the ignorant assholes around this board.

I've been retired on the lake for 22 years. I worked for the same company for 41 years. I must have done something right:

TreyBoat.jpg

Forum List

Back