šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Republicans: The Party of "Law and Order"

The accusation is that the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI have been compromised by politically motivated individuals.

The fact that doesn't scare the daylights out of every American just shows how as a country we have become completely politically divided.

How soon progressives forget the J Edgar Hoover period where the FBI was gunning for their side.

This is a desperate effort by Trump and his minions to discredit the very people who are investigating him...one has been blowing distractions for months.

He is throwing American institutions under the bus in an effort to block Mueller and the truth.

You not smart enough to figure it out yet...are you, Jim? This whole "Russian Collusion" thing was always an attempt by Hillary Clinton and leaders of the Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party to excuse her loss to Trump! They know there never was collusion...you don't need to pay for a fake dossier if you have something REAL to uncover! You pay for a fake dossier because you feel your iron clad "lock" on the Presidency slipping away because you're such a corrupt individual...you've been caught cheating the other Democrat you ran against and your own base is turning on you!

And THAT is why Trump is "fighting back" to the point he has now committed obstruction of justice....right....look in the mirror and see what an idiot looks like.

What obstruction of justice?

Like any other progressive moron you just throw words at the wall and hope sooner or later one will stick.

You are a total, and complete, blithering idiot.

Full on Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Seek help.

Strange, isn't it? FBI has always leaned right.

It's beyond strange DD .. Most people know that Trump is crazy and incompetent, but congressional Republicans are enabling his harmful behavior.

Long term damage I'm afraid

So if thereā€™s corruption we shouldnā€™t look into it because itā€™s the FBI, really. These are humans and by nature they might be corrupt, but if youā€™re FBI youā€™re a god and canā€™t do no wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now at all the point but whatever blows your skirt up! The sooner Trumplings admit that this reality show nightmare is goosing the jury so that when Mueller delivers the goods, his base will call it fake news from a corrupt FBI. Vladimir is proud to have you doing his bidding. Saves money hiring new trolls .. please stop it.

That has been ceded my friends. Trump's predilection to attack Republicans who don't agree with him, the FBI, the CIA, Justice and Federal Judges is going to be a loser. The "Law and Order Party" mantle now belongs to Democrats. Morale at the FBI has never been lower and many fear lasting damage.

The bureau is under fire not from those on the left but rather conservatives who have long been the agencyā€™s biggest supporters, as well as the president who handpicked the FBIā€™s leader.

One law enforcement official summed it up bluntly: ā€œThereā€™s a lot of anger. The irony is itā€™s a conservative-leaning organization, and itā€™s being trashed by conservatives. At first it was just perplexing. Now thereā€™s anger, because itā€™s not going away.ā€

On Friday, FBI Director Christopher Wray sent a video message to those he leads, urging them to ā€œkeep calm and tackle hard.ā€

"Youā€™ve all been through a lot in these past nine months, and I know thatā€™s been unsettling, to say the least. And the past few days havenā€™t done much to calm those waters,ā€ Wray said. ā€œSo I want to make sure that you know where I stand, and what I want us to do. Talk is cheap; the work you do is what will endure, We speak through our work. One case at a time. One decision at a time."​

You'd better reel in your Toxic Orange Turd sane Republicans .. and QUICKLY. Progressives are happy to assume the mantle, but do not care to see our country and its democratic institutions eviscerated.

Inside the FBI: Anger, worry, work ā€” and fears of lasting damage ā€“ The Denver Post

world-us-canada-42922995
Only on TV, is the right wing for, law and order.
What's amusing, Daniel is that the Left has been hyper critical of law enforcement for the past eight years...yet now that you need to hide what higher ups in the FBI did during the last election...you're accusing the Right of being anti law and order simply because they're demanding answers to what took place? Get serious! There was a palpable stench coming from the Justice Department during the Obama Administration. From Eric Holder right on down to Loretta Lynch...the Attorney General was NOT an advocate for the people...they were totally invested in keeping progressives in power and pushing a progressive agenda no matter how much they had to bend or break the law to do so!
Funnier yet? The Party o Law & Order, Tough on Russia, & Fiscal Conservatism is now the Party of Wife Beaters, Putin Enablers & another 2 or 3 trillion in Dumb Deficit Spending on Stupid Stuff

You guys are Fing AWESUM!!
Ask them to raise taxes to meet our obligations, so they can say "hell no, we wont go", to show how fiscally tough they are.

Actually if they really were "fiscally tough" they'd cut spending. Funny how you on the left never come up with THAT as a way to meet our obligations! We all know Government wastes money like no one in the history of man...yet to a liberal the only way to 'fix" that is to tax the Private Sector more heavily! It's akin to pouring more water into a bucket that has big leaks.

It's beyond strange DD .. Most people know that Trump is crazy and incompetent, but congressional Republicans are enabling his harmful behavior.

So if thereā€™s corruption we shouldnā€™t look into it because itā€™s the FBI, really. These are humans and by nature they might be corrupt, but if youā€™re FBI youā€™re a god and canā€™t do no wrong.

Now at all the point but whatever blows your skirt up! The sooner Trumplings admit that this reality show nightmare is goosing the jury so that when Mueller delivers the goods, his base will call it fake news from a corrupt FBI. Vladimir is proud to have you doing his bidding. Saves money hiring new trolls .. please stop it.

Every time you make a post like this one, Doc...it's going to come back to haunt you. Mueller has nothing on Trump when it comes to "collusion". Why? Because it was invented out of whole cloth by the DNC, Hillary Clinton and the Obama White House to hide the blatant corruption that THEY perpetrated in the last election!

You do realize that if a Special Counsel ever gets appointed to look into the Russian Dossier...that this whole sordid mess is going to blow up in the Democrat's faces?

Every time you make a post like this one, Doc...it's going to come back to haunt you. Mueller has nothing on Trump when it comes to "collusion". Why? Because it was invented out of whole cloth by the DNC, Hillary Clinton and the Obama White House to hide the blatant corruption that THEY perpetrated in the last election!

You do realize that if a Special Counsel ever gets appointed to look into the Russian Dossier...that this whole sordid mess is going to blow up in the Democrat's faces?
Most people know? NOBODY knows what Mueller has. Not I and least of all you.

Tick Tock :D

That has been ceded my friends. Trump's predilection to attack Republicans who don't agree with him, the FBI, the CIA, Justice and Federal Judges is going to be a loser. The "Law and Order Party" mantle now belongs to Democrats. Morale at the FBI has never been lower and many fear lasting damage.

The bureau is under fire not from those on the left but rather conservatives who have long been the agencyā€™s biggest supporters, as well as the president who handpicked the FBIā€™s leader.

One law enforcement official summed it up bluntly: ā€œThereā€™s a lot of anger. The irony is itā€™s a conservative-leaning organization, and itā€™s being trashed by conservatives. At first it was just perplexing. Now thereā€™s anger, because itā€™s not going away.ā€

On Friday, FBI Director Christopher Wray sent a video message to those he leads, urging them to ā€œkeep calm and tackle hard.ā€

"Youā€™ve all been through a lot in these past nine months, and I know thatā€™s been unsettling, to say the least. And the past few days havenā€™t done much to calm those waters,ā€ Wray said. ā€œSo I want to make sure that you know where I stand, and what I want us to do. Talk is cheap; the work you do is what will endure, We speak through our work. One case at a time. One decision at a time."​

You'd better reel in your Toxic Orange Turd sane Republicans .. and QUICKLY. Progressives are happy to assume the mantle, but do not care to see our country and its democratic institutions eviscerated.

Inside the FBI: Anger, worry, work ā€” and fears of lasting damage ā€“ The Denver Post

world-us-canada-42922995
What's amusing, Daniel is that the Left has been hyper critical of law enforcement for the past eight years...yet now that you need to hide what higher ups in the FBI did during the last election...you're accusing the Right of being anti law and order simply because they're demanding answers to what took place? Get serious! There was a palpable stench coming from the Justice Department during the Obama Administration. From Eric Holder right on down to Loretta Lynch...the Attorney General was NOT an advocate for the people...they were totally invested in keeping progressives in power and pushing a progressive agenda no matter how much they had to bend or break the law to do so!
Funnier yet? The Party o Law & Order, Tough on Russia, & Fiscal Conservatism is now the Party of Wife Beaters, Putin Enablers & another 2 or 3 trillion in Dumb Deficit Spending on Stupid Stuff

Ask them to raise taxes to meet our obligations, so they can say "hell no, we wont go", to show how fiscally tough they are.

Actually if they really were "fiscally tough" they'd cut spending. Funny how you on the left never come up with THAT as a way to meet our obligations! We all know Government wastes money like no one in the history of man...yet to a liberal the only way to 'fix" that is to tax the Private Sector more heavily! It's akin to pouring more water into a bucket that has big leaks.
Let's cut our wars on crime, drugs, and terror to end our income tax.

Yet you seem positive that Mueller DOES have something on Trump even though the Justice Department and his entire investigation leaks like a sieve? I base the fact that there hasn't been a damaging leak as a really good indication that there's nothing there TO leak! What do you base your assumption on that there is? Non stop coverage of a made up story by the liberal media?

You better rewind your "Tick Tock" machine, Doc...you could be waiting a really long time!

Every time someone like me points out that the Federal Government wastes incredible amounts of money and that they need to have someone fix their entire culture...people like you accuse them of wanting to cut essential services! You can cut the size and wastefulness of the Federal Government without making us unsafe. The people who suckle at the Federal teat don't want you to believe that's true but that's because they're scared they might actually have to do their jobs in a competent manner like the rest of us!

Yet you seem positive that Mueller DOES have something on Trump even though the Justice Department and his entire investigation leaks like a sieve? I base the fact that there hasn't been a damaging leak as a really good indication that there's nothing there TO leak! What do you base your assumption on that there is? Non stop coverage of a made up story by the liberal media?

You better rewind your "Tick Tock" machine, Doc...you could be waiting a really long time!
Mueller runs a tight ship. There have been NO leaks. When a subpoena is issued or someone is indicted, it becomes public record.

Hickory Dickory Dock :)

:bigboy:

Mueller runs a tight ship. There have been NO leaks. When a subpoena is issued or someone is indicted, it becomes public record.

Yeah, sure he does! He had to fire people because his married staff were having affairs with each other! That's not a "tight ship"...that's the "Love Boat"! There have been people on his staff that LOATH Trump and would like nothing better than to cause him political harm...and yet they haven't leaked anything about Trump and collusion? How naive are you, Doc?

Yeah, sure he does! He had to fire people because his married staff were having affairs with each other! That's not a "tight ship"...that's the "Love Boat"! There have been people on his staff that LOATH Trump and would like nothing better than to cause him political harm...and yet they haven't leaked anything about Trump and collusion? How naive are you, Doc?
Iā€™m sure there are just as many on his staff who loathe Clinton. Does that bother me? Nope. Political opinions do not need to interfere with objectivity (unless of course you are Devin Nunes ;-)

Brace yourself Trumpkin :)

Last edited:

Iā€™m sure there are just as many on his staff who loathe Clinton. Does that bother me? Nope. Political opinions do not need to interfere with objectivity (unless of course you are Devin Nunes ;-)

Ah, they aren't investigating Clinton, Sparky! They're investigating Trump! What's amusing though is that the "Trump investigation" always seems to be uncovering more misdeeds by Hillary Clinton, higher ups at the FBI, Comey and Barack Obama than it does anything that Trump did! Gee what do you think they'd find if they investigated those people like they have Trump and his allies? Brace yourself for that, Doc because I think it's coming!

Ah, they aren't investigating Clinton, Sparky! They're investigating Trump! What's amusing though is that the "Trump investigation" always seems to be uncovering more misdeeds by Hillary Clinton, higher ups at the FBI, Comey and Barack Obama than it does anything that Trump did! Gee what do you think they'd find if they investigated those people like they have Trump and his allies? Brace yourself for that, Doc because I think it's coming!
No such thing is coming my friend. Youā€™ve been watching WAY too much Fox News aka Trump Central. Itā€™s a fun distraction though to make you feel better about things - grant ya that!

No such thing is coming my friend. Youā€™ve been watching WAY too much Fox News aka Trump Central. Itā€™s a fun distraction though to make you feel better about things - grant ya that!
You think it's going to be a "fun distraction" when investigators start following the money trail in the Clinton "pay to play" scam that Hillary was running through those private servers in her house? Or the money trail from the Clinton camp and the DNC to Russian citizens to put out their phony dossier?

You think it's going to be a "fun distraction" when investigators start following the money trail in the Clinton "pay to play" scam that Hillary was running through those private servers in her house? Or the money trail from the Clinton camp and the DNC to Russian citizens to put out their phony dossier?
LoLz - 100% debunked, but carry on my wayward son, thereā€™ll be peace when you are done - Lay your weary head to rest - Donā€™t ya cry no more ;)

Debunked? By who? Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch? By MSNBC and CNN? By the New York Times and the Washington Post?

I suppose the next thing you'll be telling me is that the Clinton's didn't become fabulously wealthy from exchanging political favors for cash?

world-us-canada-42922995
Both the republican and democratic parties have become fecal matter. They've both swung too far to the extremes of their respective parties. We need a new party called, "The Centrist Party," which draws on elements of both sides.

Every time someone like me points out that the Federal Government wastes incredible amounts of money and that they need to have someone fix their entire culture...people like you accuse them of wanting to cut essential services! You can cut the size and wastefulness of the Federal Government without making us unsafe. The people who suckle at the Federal teat don't want you to believe that's true but that's because they're scared they might actually have to do their jobs in a competent manner like the rest of us!
Talk to the right wing; we have a Second Amendment and gun lovers refuse to be Necessary.

Forum List

Back