Republicans went 3 times?

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
"So 13 Hours looks to become both a box office and critical flop. It only got $19 million over the long holiday weekend and Rotten Tomatoes only gives it a 58% rating. Must be really gloomy over there at Fox News."

"So 13 Hours looks to become both a box office and critical flop. It only got $19 million over the long holiday weekend and Rotten Tomatoes only gives it a 58% rating. Must be really gloomy over there at Fox News."
I guess there are too many phonies and hypocrites like you out there not interested in the truth or what is good for this nation.

Still, there is honor in trying to get through to the fools.

It is an absolute mortal sin and traitorous treasonous high crime what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and any other complicit officials did to those U.S. government servants and soldiers in Libya!! It is equally despicable and sinful that our congress would let them get away with it and our media would let them get away with it! What treachery.

And you are one of those useful idiots who brags about it.

why would RW idiots care about a movie? Nothing disrupts their obsession with bitching about Clinton or Obama. They have their facts, and the rest of the world has theirs.

why would RW idiots care about a movie? Nothing disrupts their obsession with bitching about Clinton or Obama. They have their facts, and the rest of the world has theirs.
I am obsessed with trying to determine if people like can possibly be that stupid and still walk upright.

I guess there are too many phonies and hypocrites like you out there not interested in the truth or what is good for this nation.

It is an absolute mortal sin and traitorous treasonous high crime what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and any other complicit officials did to those U.S. government servants and soldiers in Libya!! It is equally despicable and sinful that our congress would let them get away with it and our media would let them get away with it! What treachery.

and you believe everything occurring in a movie ,,,The truth is not your friend

and you believe everything occurring in a movie ,,,The truth is not your friend

I expect nothing less of a response from a donkey like you.

Honestly, you feel good about yourself and your future?

Because a dramatic Hollywood version of events is the truth...

Not much of a Rotten Tomatoes aficionado are you OP.

58% from the critics side is actually pretty good, considering many of the critics are very liberal.

It's getting an 88% fresh from audiences.

13 hours rotten tomatoes.png

And, for the record, Hateful Eight only made $15m it's opening weekend, and liberals claimed it was a success?

It must suck to be you, right? It must be hell to know that your boy Obama and his puppet Hillary caused the deaths of those folks. But, what the hell, as long as you don't have to serve, right? Where I come from Sonny, you're a coward. Live with THAT.

Yes, I am perpetually mired in all you leftist know-it-alls. Question: Do you or the others in this thread (siete and eddiew) really care about the truth of what happened in Benghazi and at the White House that night? I will answer that for you --- NO, You Do Not!!

All you care about is acting like you are so smart and anyone who disagrees with you is some ideological right wing Christian idiot. So you play that ill-begotten game until the day you die. So honorable.

But if you did care about the truth then go watch 12 minutes of the show on Megyn Kelly last night where she interviewed three of the U.S. soldiers who all nearly died defending the U.S. compound in Benghazi, the very ones who risked their lives trying to rescue those who perished. Go hear what they have to say that took place!!

Go tell them they are liars about what they say the film reproduced. Go tell them that the Adminstration or the CIA agreed with everything they said that took place in their depositions except for one thing, they say they never told them to “stand down!” Go tell me those three soldiers are liars! Because you know so fucking much sitting at home playing the faithful liberal and obama sycophant.

Heroes of Benghazi to Megyn Kelly: 'We Were Told to Stand Down'

Care about a movie? Surely you jest. I don't get my info from movies as you on the left do. I get mine from the horse's mouth. I KNOW what happened there. And, if not actual murder, total incompetence was involved from YOUR side. But that's the norm with you useful idiots, right? You would watch this country fall - if it served your ideological purposes wouldn't you? COWARD.

It must suck to be you, right? It must be hell to know that your boy Obama and his puppet Hillary caused the deaths of those folks. But, what the hell, as long as you don't have to serve, right? Where I come from Sonny, you're a coward. Live with THAT.
Oh I served ,,,Drafted ,,but my life could have been in jeopardy and obama and hill caused the deaths of no one ,,,not even close to the murderer gwb who sent guys like you to die over BS

Yes, I am perpetually mired in all you leftist know-it-alls. Question: Do you or the others in this thread (siete and eddiew) really care about the truth of what happened in Benghazi and at the White House that night? I will answer that for you --- NO, You Do Not!!

All you care about is acting like you are so smart and anyone who disagrees with you is some ideological right wing Christian idiot. So you play that ill-begotten game until the day you die. So honorable.

But if you did care about the truth then go watch 12 minutes of the show on Megyn Kelly last night where she interviewed three of the U.S. soldiers who all nearly died defending the U.S. compound in Benghazi, the very ones who risked their lives trying to rescue those who perished. Go hear what they have to say that took place!!

Go tell them they are liars about what they say the film reproduced. Go tell them that the Adminstration or the CIA agreed with everything they said that took place in their depositions except for one thing, they say they never told them to “stand down!” Go tell me those three soldiers are liars! Because you know so fucking much sitting at home playing the faithful liberal and obama sycophant.

there's been 9 damn investigations by REPUBLICANS and they have NOTHING .... N-O-T-H-I-N-G

what part of that are you too dumb to understand?

Well, it's no Fahrenheit 9/11. Liberals worshiped that movie.

:lmao:

there's been 9 damn investigations by REPUBLICANS and they have NOTHING .... N-O-T-H-I-N-G

Well, it is obvious she lied about it. it can't be both of the explanations she has given.

This part. They are cowards or they are liars or they are blackmailed!!

Those three soldiers on megyn kelly last night went into a flurry of bullets, defying fucking CIA or OBama orders to stand down and lived to tell the truth. We all KNOW obama lied about benghazi and we all know Hillary lied about Benghazi right to the faces of the dead soldiers' families! But, NO, they would never lie about telling them to Stand Down. The three soldiers lied! Right??

Politicians lie all the time and do horrible things just to save face and their sickening careers. All the time.

This part. They are cowards or they are liars or they are blackmailed!!

Those three soldiers on megyn kelly last night went into a flurry of bullets, defying fucking CIA or OBama orders to stand down and lived to tell the truth. We all KNOW obama lied about benghazi and we all know Hillary lied about Benghazi right to the faces of the dead soldiers' families! But, NO, they would never lie about telling them to Stand Down. The three soldiers lied! Right??

Politicians lie all the time and do horrible things just to save face and their sickening careers. All the time.

politicians do lie ,,,no doubt about it BUT there are lies big lies and damned lies Which of those is your choice to put on the forehead of gwb who lied 1000's to their deaths?? were you as vehement in speaking of his lies??

Forum List

Back