🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Would Rather Have A King Than A President

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Trump_US_Japan_50331.jpg-8706b-2050.jpg

Though Republicans profess to despise Big Government, especially the federal kind, it seems that what they really don’t like is Democracy — and indeed prefer a monarchy.

Monarchical tendencies abound in the person of The Don, and the willing hordes find his splashy displays of ego and overabundance not just tolerable but, apparently, admirable.

Desire for drama and pageantry — the commission paid to peasants for their complicity in the master-servant duet — is on full display, whether The Don is entertaining world leaders at his Mar-a-Lago palace or working deals over golf at one of his eponymous resorts.

Opinion | Republicans would rather have a king than a president

Trump_US_Japan_50331.jpg-8706b-2050.jpg

Though Republicans profess to despise Big Government, especially the federal kind, it seems that what they really don’t like is Democracy — and indeed prefer a monarchy.

Monarchical tendencies abound in the person of The Don, and the willing hordes find his splashy displays of ego and overabundance not just tolerable but, apparently, admirable.

Desire for drama and pageantry — the commission paid to peasants for their complicity in the master-servant duet — is on full display, whether The Don is entertaining world leaders at his Mar-a-Lago palace or working deals over golf at one of his eponymous resorts.

Opinion | Republicans would rather have a king than a president
I think a king is less imposing than the god/king you guys promoted back in 2009. He never did lower the oceans and heal the planet as he said.

No way, we can't jump into a monarchy....... at least not until I'm in position to take the crown. :eusa_whistle:

This must be one of the many outrages of the day democrats generate.

There are generators for everything. Anthony Weiner got Carlos Danger from a name generator. Do democrats hsve an outrage generator or is there just a website that hands out daily orders to the grunts.

they've always preferred autocratic 'strong men' to lead their cult

'cult of personality' comes to mind......makes no difference what the agenda is, just rally around the big guy and go for it

that's how reactionaries behave instinctively

'cult of personality' comes to mind......makes no difference what the agenda is, just rally around the big guy and go for it

The liberals have been doing all this time, even when those liberals are getting screwed over big time ending up in poverty, while the liberal elites are eating steak, flying in private jets and living in mansions. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Its like a white woman saying she is black or a guy dressing up as a girl.

Nancy Pelosi: The Vegetarian Who Eats Meat
If I call myself a vegetarian, but I eat meat when it suits me, am I truly a vegetarian? Likewise, if I call myself a vegetarian, but I redefine "vegetarian" so I can eat meat when it suits me, am I a true vegetarian? If I am a vegetarian, but I constantly honor those who mock vegetarians, what kind of vegetarian am I? Perhaps, in all of these cases, I am not really a vegetarian at all but, rather, someone who conveniently calls myself a vegetarian in some pathetic attempt to give my views some kind of legitimacy.

It proves the old idiom that there are two types of people. Leaders and followers. They are definitely a party of followers.

Be a good little company kiss ass. Don't rock the boat. Don't question authority.

About as unAmerican as you can be.

The modern Republican party are the prodigy of the Loyalists after the Revolution.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiTsv6Em4HTAhWE6CYKHTLJAjwQFgglMAI&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyalist_(American_Revolution)&usg=AFQjCNE5VHsUnqhw2NfPbYpBVi7LKxX0Kw&sig2=8hZqtwTGPRXaaSMw3SCs9A

Last edited:

Forum List

Back