🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Republicans think Trump would be a better president than Hillary.

Why are Republicans crying about taking money from goldmann sax? Republicans take more from Goldman sacks.

Goldman sacks knows who does more for them why don't you?
First of all, when Hillary's husband was president, the nation was in a period of unprecedented growth and financial success. Republicans are terrified that could happen again. They were able to manage keeping the country from having a surplus when Bush saved us from the terrible Clinton Administration, so they did have some success.

She came very close to seeing that all Americans had health care, but Republicans managed to save us from that terrible debacle.

As a New York senator, Republicans pretty much left her alone since she was only working for a single state. And after the GOP convinced the country Iraq was probably behind 9/11, she sided with the GOP to invade Iraq. I wish I could have seen the look on her face when she found out they were lying. You have to admit, that was pretty hilarious on the part of the GOP.

Then, after she became Secretary of State, she had the nerve to travel all over the world rebuilding relationships the GOP had worked tirelessly to destroy. All that good work gone in just a couple of years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-conflict.html?_r=0
The cease-fire deal was reached only through a final American diplomatic push: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton conferred for hours with Mr. Morsi and the United Nations secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, at the presidential palace here.

Hillary Clinton: Working for Middle East Peace

The nerve of her.

Now, get this, she wants to work towards all Americans having health care.

And she wants the US to work on failing infrastructure.

We can only hope the GOP saves us from all that and gives us more tax breaks for the rich. Like the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. Now those were the days.

Let's hope Trump defeats Hillary. The guy knows how to make money from a bankruptcy. That's what we need for this country to succeed.
I'm so amused at Hillary supporters talking about how she's going to go after the 1%. Like Hillary went to Goldman Sachs, spoke 3 times for 600k and told them how she's going to reign in their excesses. If you believe that I hear there is nice ocean side property in Iowa you might be intersted in.
Democrats will do something about it. If not why are you so afraid she'll win?
You can't really believe that. Hillary has closer ties to Wallstreet than Trump does. As far as I'm concerned neither will do anything about it. With Hillary however I get more of the accompanying mindless govt crap.
It's simple. If you want Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell agenda passed vote trump. If you want a nut like trump embarrassing America vote trump.

Why are Republicans crying about taking money from goldmann sax? Republicans take more from Goldman sacks.

First of all, when Hillary's husband was president, the nation was in a period of unprecedented growth and financial success. Republicans are terrified that could happen again. They were able to manage keeping the country from having a surplus when Bush saved us from the terrible Clinton Administration, so they did have some success.

She came very close to seeing that all Americans had health care, but Republicans managed to save us from that terrible debacle.

As a New York senator, Republicans pretty much left her alone since she was only working for a single state. And after the GOP convinced the country Iraq was probably behind 9/11, she sided with the GOP to invade Iraq. I wish I could have seen the look on her face when she found out they were lying. You have to admit, that was pretty hilarious on the part of the GOP.

Then, after she became Secretary of State, she had the nerve to travel all over the world rebuilding relationships the GOP had worked tirelessly to destroy. All that good work gone in just a couple of years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/world/middleeast/israel-gaza-conflict.html?_r=0
The cease-fire deal was reached only through a final American diplomatic push: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton conferred for hours with Mr. Morsi and the United Nations secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, at the presidential palace here.

The nerve of her.

We can only hope the GOP saves us from all that and gives us more tax breaks for the rich. Like the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts. Now those were the days.

Let's hope Trump defeats Hillary. The guy knows how to make money from a bankruptcy. That's what we need for this country to succeed.
I'm so amused at Hillary supporters talking about how she's going to go after the 1%. Like Hillary went to Goldman Sachs, spoke 3 times for 600k and told them how she's going to reign in their excesses. If you believe that I hear there is nice ocean side property in Iowa you might be intersted in.
You can't really believe that. Hillary has closer ties to Wallstreet than Trump does. As far as I'm concerned neither will do anything about it. With Hillary however I get more of the accompanying mindless govt crap.
hiLIARy is the worst/ WORST!!! A crony Dem who is not doing her job
I'd vote for Stalin before Hillary. I believe Stalin was a better human being.
Then you are clearly decided. Good luck to you. No sense arguing but don't try to convince me your party isn't completely fucked up right now. Trumps gonna hurt Republican senate and house races you idiots.

Then you are clearly decided. Good luck to you. No sense arguing but don't try to convince me your party isn't completely fucked up right now. Trumps gonna hurt Republican debate and house races you idiots.
I don't have a party. I just plain and simply despise Hillary, the rape enabler. What amazes me is that people on the left believe Hillary is "for the people". What a crock. I think I heard it best from a comedian Bill Burr. To paraphrase he said, Hillary is a Bilderberg attendee, she's meeting with some sick fuck wearing a goats head. And yet she can relate to some guy driving a snow plow. Get a grip, how naive can you be?

The nerve of her.

Nearly ANYONE would be a better president than that thief you call Hillary

Trump isn't under investigation for crimes under the Espionage Act by the FBI...

Hillary has been proven to have broken the law, specifically the FOIA, the Federal Records Act, and potentially the Espionage Act...

Hillary and Obama dragged the US into the middle of a civil war between a dictator and the perpetrators of 9/11/01 without Congressional approval to help Al Qaeida take over their own country...

Hillary and Obama abandoned 4 Americans to die needlessly at the habds of terrorists they helped take over the country and lied to the world about it to save Obamas re-election and to save Hillary's political future...

Hillary enabled her husband's sexual deviancy while demonizing, intikidating, bullying, and silencing her husband's victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape...

When she left the WH as 1st Lady she stole everything that wasn't tied down...

She has the world's largest skeleton / scandal closet she has been filling for decades...

She jeopardized national security...

She has professed she wants to eliminate the right to vear arms and follow Hitler's example of gun confiscation...

There is much more but not enough time or space....

Clinton lucked out with the Internet boom, but couldn't leave well enough alone. Between his frequent calls for action against Iraq and the WMD's he claimed they had, he re-wrote the CRA leading to the worst financial crisis since the great depression. Well done.

How is the weather on Mars?

The nerve of her.

It's simple. If you want Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell agenda passed vote trump. If you want a nut like trump embarrassing America vote trump.

He can't beat the last 8 years of embarassment

Then you are clearly decided. Good luck to you. No sense arguing but don't try to convince me your party isn't completely fucked up right now. Trumps gonna hurt Republican senate and house races you idiots.

Like Obama hurt yours the last two elections. Democrats have fucked this country beyond repair

The nerve of her.

hiLIARy is the worst possible pic for this ctcle or any ctcle seeing as she used her position to enrich herself rdean you sap
You don't mind how Republicans make their money. People pay to hear the Clinton's speak. People pay Gw bush to shut up
they dont care what she has to say because her policies were crap or she has no policies. They pay her to be an obedient servant in D.C.

The nerve of her.

hiLIARy is the worst possible pic for this ctcle or any ctcle seeing as she used her position to enrich herself rdean you sap
You don't mind how Republicans make their money. People pay to hear the Clinton's speak. People pay Gw bush to shut up
they dont care what she has to say because her policies were crap or she has no policies. They pay her to be an obedient servant in D.C.
Hillary is less likely to sign Paul Ryan's legislation so I like her.

Checks and balances

The nerve of her.

Hillary is less likely to sign Paul Ryan's legislation so I like her.

Checks and balances
basing your vote on "the lesser of two evils"? Hows that been working out for you? That question was rhetorical

The nerve of her.

I don't think there's too many that actually believe Donald Trump would make a better President than Hillary Clinton, and that's why Trump is going to get steam rolled and buried on election night. Half of the country doesn't want him anywhere near the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

Even millions of Republicans will not cast a vote for Trump.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

-3002a38cbfa71972.jpg

The nerve of her.

I don't think there's too many that actually believe Donald Trump would make a better President than Hillary Clinton, and that's why Trump is going to get steam rolled and buried on election night. Half of the country doesn't want him anywhere near the button, the other half don't want him anywhere near the U.S. Treasury.

-3002a38cbfa71972.jpg
He really is doomed. Republicans will just focus on keeping the Senate, picking up seats in the next midterm, focusing more on state races and running Paul Ryan in 2020 or 2028 depending how well hillary is doing.

The nerve of her.

-3002a38cbfa71972.jpg
He really is doomed. Republicans will just focus on keeping the Senate, picking up seats in the next midterm, focusing more on state races and running Paul Ryan in 2020 or 2028 depending how well hillary is doing.

I really don't see Republicans keeping the Senate. They don't have that big of a majority. They'll lose seats in the house, but not enough to turn it over to Democrats. The problem with Trump at the top of the ticket is all these down ballot state races. Most people vote a straight ticket. So you may see a lot of new Democrat governors & state legislature turnovers.

The nerve of her.

If you feel that way, you should vote for her. The right wing wants to turn over the nation to business.

The nerve of her.

He can't beat the last 8 years of embarassment
You mean where we have 5% unemployment and 5.8 million unfilled jobs because Republicans are stupid fucks without education and without skills? No wonder they are terrified of immigrants who come to take jobs Republicans aren't able to realize they will never be qualified for.

8 pages and the GOP can't come up with a reason to vote for Trump.
Pathetic.

Forum List

Back