Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

Be VERY specific and link to any PROOF the entire force was a bunch of Bitch whites.

The officers might be black you stupid racist idiot.
Let's be real here for a second gentlemen. Any black officer in North Carolina has had to work his ass off, twice as hard as any white officer to get their job and keep it. No way they just resign like a bitch over some disagreement without putting up a fight. Sounds like some bitch white behavior to me.

Let's be real here for a second gentlemen. Any black officer in North Carolina has had to work his ass off, twice as hard as any white officer to get their job and keep it. No way they just resign like a bitch over some disagreement without putting up a fight. Sounds like some bitch white behavior to me.

You're projecting.

Blacks get affirmative action and special treatment. Whites are discriminated against in all hiring practices.

You're projecting.
I don't need to project, reality is happening right in front of me. A black woman was hired who is committed to social justice and some bitch white sheriff would been there for 20 years surrendered along with all his deputies, because you're all cucks as you prove, every single time. Look at the responses from half of you in this thread about how more cops should quite like bitches in protest. 😃 Naw friend, that's your mentality.

Blacks get affirmative action and special treatment. Whites are discriminated against in all hiring practices.
Boo fucking hoo you cuck. Is your response to up and quit like a bitch? Am I supposed to feel sad you choose surrender? 😂

A stupid Negro bitch hate filled city manager runs off the entire police force and it is their fault?

LOL!

I don't need to project, reality is happening right in front of me. A black woman was hired who is committed to social justice and some bitch white sheriff would been there for 20 years surrendered along with all his deputies, because you're all cucks as you prove, every single time. Look at the responses from half of you in this thread about how more cops should quite like bitches in protest. 😃 Naw friend, that's your mentality.

Workers leave jobs all the time, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, due to working conditions, and management practices.

Any person coming from more humble beginnings may have a small issue. But that is with his fellow residents. I respect African American officers if only they may be fairer and more reasonable. They will work in the tougher neighborhoods with their white police brothers and do what needs to be done. And yes, there may be some issues withing departments. There will always be arguments who gets promotions on the way to the top.

Surrendered? It looks to me like they all said "fine, you don't like the way we do our job, we'll take our skills and experience and use them to better another community elsewhere that appreciates us". It's a predictable response to defund the police and anti-police policies. Cops aren't slaves and can take their skills to other communities.

Surrendered? It looks to me like they all said "fine, you don't like the way we do our job, we'll take our skills and experience and use them to better another community elsewhere that appreciates us". It's a predictable response to defund the police and anti-police policies. Cops aren't slaves and can take their skills to other communities.
It was 4 people in a town of 2000. Maybe they can patrol a service station off the highway in the middle of bumb fuck nowhere. 😄

Forum List

Back