RESIGN Chris Chrstie! {KING}

His bestest friend, Ms. Giuliani said the chances of him being guilty are 50/50.

drag-queen-rudy-giuliani-36762.jpg

Why are you considered with the Governor of another state resigning while ignoring the corruption of the President? Christie's corruption effects New Jersey. The President's corruption affects the whole planet.

Why are you considered with the Governor of another state resigning while ignoring the corruption of the President? Christie's corruption effects New Jersey. The President's corruption affects the whole planet.

He's not concerned with Barry boy cause Barry's a Dem. The fact that he's a lousy POTUS doesn't bother him either. After all Barry is half black and that makes everything AOK is BM's book.

Christie is a Rep therefore he's guilty of anything and everything.

More guilty till proven innocent.

Most political people don't wait for the guilty verdict to leave office. Christie will probably stay on as long as he can afterwards. Personally I hope he lasts a long, long time. Nothing like a sitting Republican refusing to leave office as the charges pile up, and the pile is going to get much higher, to prove a point.

Most political people don't wait for the guilty verdict to leave office. Christie will probably stay on as long as he can afterwards. Personally I hope he lasts a long, long time. Nothing like a sitting Republican refusing to leave office as the charges pile up, and the pile is going to get much higher, to prove a point.

[ame=http://youtu.be/zkzzHjq6wJI]Gov. Chris Christie -- Fightin' Words On the Jersey Shore - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/tFtjAZRURrY]US Congressman Michael Grimm threatens reporter: "I'll break you in half" - YouTube[/ame]

If this is what they do in front of a camera what do they do off camera?

Some people want to see proof of wrong doing before condemning a person others don't.

Proof of wrongdoing????

OMG!!!!

LOL

I guess it's normal for elected officials to have 4 ongoing investigations into their office.

GTFO AND RESIGN YA BUM!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, the investigations are just getting started. I think it would be prudent to wait and see what they find before demanding his resignation. IMO.

Let it be a lesson to republicans who think they need to be democrats in order to get elected. Real democrats (and some repubs) will turn on you in a heartbeat as long as you have an "R) after your name.

Not gonna happen. Get over it.

I thought so too.

But other things are happening.

He squashed a major investigation of Sheriff Trout.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/11/nyregion/43-count-indictment-of-a-christie-ally-quashed.html?_r=0

And used Sandy money for his own political ambitions.

Christie scandal: New allegations emerge from Zimmer lawsuit | NJ.com

That's in addition to the bridge shutdown.

Most politicians don't survive scandals on the magnitude of any one of those..

And his poll numbers are sinking like a stone.

Forum List

Back