RESIGN Chris Chrstie! {KING}

Let it be a lesson to republicans who think they need to be democrats in order to get elected. Real democrats (and some repubs) will turn on you in a heartbeat as long as you have an "R) after your name.

Naw.

It's the fucking with traffic thing that did him in.

Don't fuck with Traffic around here. :eusa_whistle:

Nope, I've seen enough.

The mere fact that he delianated authority to people who severely hurt his constituents purposely for 4 consecutive days....and who were mad when forced to stop hurting them...

IS ENOUGH!

Yah know, I think if I was the reporter I might have removed my jacket and said, "Have at it!" As for Christie doing anything terrible, this is what Washington does every day. They don't respect the people, they don't respect God and they all think that their stuff doesn't stink.

Yah know, I think if I was the reporter I might have removed my jacket and said, "Have at it!" As for Christie doing anything terrible, this is what Washington does every day. They don't respect the people, they don't respect God and they all think that their stuff doesn't stink.

Yep, all true. Except those guys haven't been caught yet.

Proof of wrongdoing????

OMG!!!!

LOL

I guess it's normal for elected officials to have 4 ongoing investigations into their office.

GTFO AND RESIGN YA BUM!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And yet you support a guy (Obama) whose justice department did nothing about the black kkk suppressing voters. Obama who spies on all Americans, Republicans included there as well as uses his IRS to suppress conservative groups...

Now the thread is about CC, not Obama... but your credibility is put into question when your hypocrisy outweighs your supposed concern with Government and corruption.

His bestest friend, Ms. Giuliani said the chances of him being guilty are 50/50.

drag-queen-rudy-giuliani-36762.jpg
Yep, whatever thread you are on you are still the brainless idiot.

Why are you considered with the Governor of another state resigning while ignoring the corruption of the President? Christie's corruption effects New Jersey. The President's corruption affects the whole planet.

But, But, But....OOOOOObama!!!

Guy, you are just going to have to deal with the fact your Sky PIxie let someone become president who wasn't "White and Delightsome".

In case you missed it...

BRIDGEt Kelly pleads the 5th!

CC attacks the HIGH SCHOOL history of Wildstein!

His campaign manager pleads the 5th and tries to get the subpoena dropped!

Renna resigns!

OMG!

RESIGN CHRIS CHRISTIE!!

Forum List

Back