Respecting America

Alexandrine

Rookie
Jun 21, 2014
This is what I have to say to Corporate America.

This is a letter I got from S&P, otherwise known as Stanley and Poors, in regards to the desperation of American citizens.

You are right of course and I feel for you, but you probably don't realize how good you have it. For the overwhelming majority of people throughout the overwhelming majority of history life was a harsh struggle that ended in early death more often than not. Food was a rare commodity, disease was everywhere, the best possible outcome was a brutally hard work life with no days off, ever.

Americans need to get used to the fact they have been living far above their means and at levels far above global standards for 60 some years and that is changing.

From now on typical Americans will be living more and more like the rest of the planet has always lived.

And if you can't be happy with that then YOU have a problem.

The letter that I sent back to them reads..

BULLSHIT..
Bull fucking SHIT !

We have been living WITHIN our means, which is better than any place else, not for 60 years, but for 2 fucking HUNDRED, 2 FUCKING HUNDRED ok ? TWO FUCKING HUNDRED YEARS !

And YOU have the fucking problem NOT I... if you want to deny it to this generation of Americans.

And the ONLY reason why it WOULD change, is because YOUR fucking behavior towards AMERICANS has become NO BETTER than Any place else towards their citizens.

Its time you shaped the fuck up, and repected America.

At the outset you did not get a letter from Stanley and Poors. If you had gotten such a letter you would know there is no such company as Stanley and Poors.

You tried to tell a lie and it went bust.

• Banned
At the outset you did not get a letter from Stanley and Poors. If you had gotten such a letter you would know there is no such company as Stanley and Poors.

You tried to tell a lie and it went bust.

oh forgive me, I didn't get the name of a wallstreet crook correct.

its standard and poors
lol

Who is Stanley and Poors?
And what department signed the letter?

Welcome to USMB.. BTW...

Its a wall street corporation that has loads to do with keeping any generation newer than the baby boomers, poor.

Have you ever considered that the work America does today or NEEDS to do is a lot different than it was in previous decades? Do you think it's the fault of "Stanley and Poors" that we need more chemists and mechanical engineers today than telephone operators or bank tellers? Ever consider there are other reasons for a shrinking economy other than a conspiracy to deprive Americans of a bloated standard of living?

What do you think about the government keeping interest rates ARTIFICIALLY close to zero for so long? Think that all those baby boomers who were depending on living off the interest in their retirement savings are being deprived of their expected standard of living? That's pretty cold actually.. Dontcha think?

• Banned
Who is Stanley and Poors?
And what department signed the letter?

Welcome to USMB.. BTW...

Its a wall street corporation that has loads to do with keeping any generation newer than the baby boomers, poor.

Have you ever considered that the work America does today or NEEDS to do is a lot different than it was in previous decades? Do you think it's the fault of "Stanley and Poors" that we need more chemists and mechanical engineers today than telephone operators or bank tellers? Ever consider there are other reasons for a shrinking economy other than a conspiracy to deprive Americans of a bloated standard of living?

What do you think about the government keeping interest rates ARTIFICIALLY close to zero for so long? Think that all those baby boomers who were depending on living off the interest in their retirement savings are being deprived of their expected standard of living? That's pretty cold actually.. Dontcha think?

Im an Independent contractor, a broker which is right in line with what the USA needs in our service professional economy, and I do great.

But you know what ELSE I do ?

I hire Americans, I pay Americans, I support America.

I have 4 black people, 2 of them black women, 3 Hispanics 1 of them are women, 3 Jewish people, 1 of them are women, and 5 disabled people, and three of them have a neurological disorder, and one of those is a woman.

and I have 6 white people, 3 are women.

all working for me.
:)

So I treat people equally

As for what our "bloated" standard of living, we deserve it because of our unmatched productivity and unmatched GDP.

and not everybody is going to be a fucking chemist or engineer.

and you don't get to decide what people do for a living.

What your ideal America needs to suit YOUR vision, isn't going to happen, because this isn't a dictatorship.

and artificially low interest rates...

there is simply no such thing.

Interest rates are what we make it.

And we're not going to allow you to FUCK us.

Last edited:
Wow, talk about thread failure. "Stanley and Poor"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

images

&
poor-monopoly-guy1.gif

duh

Im an Independent contractor, a broker which is right in line with what the USA needs in our service professional economy, and I do great.

I have 4 black people, 2 of them black women, 3 Hispanics 1 of them are women, 3 Jewish people, 1 of them are women, and 5 disabled people, and three of them have a neurological disorder, and one of those is a woman.

all working for me.

As for what our "bloated" standard of living, we deserve it because of our unmatched productivity and unmatched GDP.

What your ideal America needs to suit YOUR vision, isn't going to happen, because this isn't a dictatorship.

If you actually did, you wouldn't have listed them by race, sex and religion.

so

:bsflag:

all working for me.

Wait, I've been drinking, so I missed that.

You are a BROKER that doesn't know it's Standard and Poor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now tell us the one about there realziez is a Santa

all working for me.

So you pay all 16 employees the exact same pay and give then the exact same hours, every payday and every person does the exact same job including yourself? Right?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

all working for me.

In this day and age, countries don't survive on Service economies. They retain their standard of living by providing materials, products and innovations that the rest of the world needs. The fact is that education MUST be slanted to the sciences and engineering to keep this country meaningful in a WORLD economy. And it's much more difficult to scale up a SERVICE for international trade than it is a factory or an intellectual property company. People are gonna literally starve if they are not told that lower skilled jobs are doomed.

Don't care about the tally of your skin colors or religions. No one really does. You do what you can to make a biz run.. No medals, not much thanks these days. Especially when your Prez tells you that "you didn't build that" little brokerage of yours..

Is your problem ME? Since you you're "not gonna allow you to fuck us"?? Or is it Stanley and Poors that never wrote you that letter you described? Or your lack of knowledge of how interest rates are set and maintained by FEDERAL POLICY? What is your beef?

all working for me.

In this day and age, countries don't survive on Service economies. They retain their standard of living by providing materials, products and innovations that the rest of the world needs. The fact is that education MUST be slanted to the sciences and engineering to keep this country meaningful in a WORLD economy. And it's much more difficult to scale up a SERVICE for international trade than it is a factory or an intellectual property company. People are gonna literally starve if they are not told that lower skilled jobs are doomed.

Don't care about the tally of your skin colors or religions. No one really does. You do what you can to make a biz run.. No medals, not much thanks these days. Especially when your Prez tells you that "you didn't build that" little brokerage of yours..

Is your problem ME? Since you you're "not gonna allow you to fuck us"?? Or is it Stanley and Poors that never wrote you that letter you described? Or your lack of knowledge of how interest rates are set and maintained by FEDERAL POLICY? What is your beef?

a slanted education system makes for failing people, and it fails people, because not everybody is the fucking same, don't you get it ? everybody has a place, and that place is different.
Also everybody needs housing

and there is an international market for services

and if you are bigoted towards the engineering sector because you are an engineer yourself... I don't talk to bigots.

Engineering isn't the whole fucking world and it wont be, get the fuck used to that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back