Responsible Gun Owner Shoots His Family, Burns Down Home

...all the people you just can't wait to shoot.

i do not want to shoot people, that is just too barbaric.., :lmao: i would prefer a slow hanging, meaning, NOT a drop from 8 feet into a pit.

just put the noose over their heads and pull them up about 3 feet off the ground, the sound of gurgles and gaging plus the legs kicking, arms flailing about and whole body twitching and trembling all over, a few convulsions..., then....., the body is completely still ...., the fun is all over. :lmao: ........ :lmao:

you libertards have no fucking sense of humor :up: .... :lmao:

i do not want to shoot people, that is just too barbaric.., :lmao: i would prefer a slow hanging, meaning, NOT a drop from 8 feet into a pit.

just put the noose over their heads and pull them up about 3 feet off the ground, the sound of gurgles and gaging plus the legs kicking, arms flailing about and whole body twitching and trembling all over, a few convulsions..., then....., the body is completely still ...., the fun is all over. :lmao: ........ :lmao:

Aren't you just a little sick cup of sunshine... Thankfully human beings? like you find the internet an irresistable venue to expose yourselves.

Aren't you just a little sick cup of sunshine... Thankfully human beings? like you find the internet an irresistable venue to expose yourselves.

You just proved his point.

You just proved his point.

You just proved once again that you are an idiot. Anyone that finds humor in taking a human life is a disgusting piece of shit. Certainly it must be done occasionally as there are people so reprehensable that to allow them to do thier evil is not an acceptable alternative. Even when eliminating the worst of the worst if the executioner finds that job "funny" I would look at this person as a good candidate for next in line.

And what if that person with depression swallows their gun?

Simply question: Must we be a nanny state, Noomi?

I think someone with PTSD and clinical depression shouldn't own a gun to start with.

It's actually pretty simple, really.

The problem with thinking gun ownership is a "right" instead of a "privilege" is that you don't exercise any common sense over who shouldn't have a gun.

Owning a gun is a right. Thats were you gun grabbing loons are missing the boat.

Sure the USA has a lot of guns. like 370,000,000 that are know or legal. who knows how many are ilegal. but the bottom line is only .000029 of those guns ever kills anyone. the chance that a gun will kill you is so minute. based on those ratios, gun ownership is one of the safest things.

I think someone with PTSD and clinical depression shouldn't own a gun to start with.

The problem with thinking gun ownership is a "right" instead of a "privilege" is that you don't exercise any common sense over who shouldn't have a gun.

Owning a gun is a right. Thats were you gun grabbing loons are missing the boat.

Is that supposed to mean that there are not circumstances when someone can be a clear and present danger to themselves and others and their "right" to have a weapon that makes excercising their demons extremely easy not subject to removal of said weapons?

Why do you think they have background checks? I don't think that someone that commited a felony say twenty years ago and learned from that mistake is nearly the threat of someone that is currently in a mental state where suicide or murder is a distinct possibility.

Is that supposed to mean that there are not circumstances when someone can be a clear and present danger to themselves and others and their "right" to have a weapon that makes excercising their demons extremely easy not subject to removal of said weapons?

Why do you think they have background checks? I don't think that someone that commited a felony say twenty years ago and learned from that mistake is nearly the threat of someone that is currently in a mental state where suicide or murder is a distinct possibility.

in that case we should have background checks for votes. to many low information voters voting as they are told. lets make sure they understand the issues, who all candidates are and what they stand for. uneducated voters are killing this country. if requiring an id to own a gun is not a violation of ones constitutional rights, requiring a voter id is not either.

in that case we should have background checks for votes. to many low information voters voting as they are told. lets make sure they understand the issues, who all candidates are and what they stand for. uneducated voters are killing this country. if requiring an id to own a gun is not a violation of ones constitutional rights, requiring a voter id is not either.

Oh they understand the issue. And yes it's only one issue. Vote for these guys so I can continue to get my free shit.
Simply put.....if you're on the dole you shouldnt be able to vote. PERIOD!

Oh they understand the issue. And yes it's only one issue. Vote for these guys so I can continue to get my free shit.

its a real conflict of interest. vote for me and i'll give you your kickbacks. vote for me and i'll make your relatives and friends legal.

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html
/discussion

I'm pretty sure that this is a gun rights/immenent danger from mentally troubled persons thread.

I'm a 100 % a guns rights advocate until the public or any individual is in immenent danger because of an individual that has presented clear evidense that having a weapon could most likely add to a foreseeable tragedy.

We shouldn't jump to conclusions on any individuals right to bear arms either. There should be just as much evidense as if a crime was commited with due proccess ..a presumption of innosense and a right of appeal or rescinding such a court order once or if the individual can demonstrate no longer a clear threat.

Forum List

Back