Rest in peace, idiot.

James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.
Him and his wife too stupid to realize they're being controlled like puppets.
Something bad happened to you, so everyone in America has to give up rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.

You are beneath contempt. A decent man just died. Show some respect. Just because you differ in the approach to gun laws, a decent human being does not write what you have about someone who just died. And, btw, he never advocated taking away your Constitutional rights, just stricter gun laws. You're ignorant as well.

stricter gun laws IS taking away my Constitutional rights, but you and all the other libertards here and across this failing nation under your MESSiah are too stupid to understand that FACT :up:

for your edification, (to teach (someone, like you) in a way that improves the mind or character. when i was 15 y.o. i bought my own rifle no paperwork other than a few $$$ and my receipt.

and you fucking retards say none of my Constitutional rights have been violated or restricted ?

go :fu: yourself. :up:

stricter gun laws IS taking away my Constitutional rights, but you and all the other libertards here and across this failing nation under your MESSiah are too stupid to understand that FACT

for your edification, (to teach (someone, like you) in a way that improves the mind or character. when i was 15 y.o. i bought my own rifle no paperwork other than a few $$$ and my receipt.

no reply from you libertards ? and why not ? because you know i am telling the truth !!!!!! :up:

James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.

No need to be so low classed, you should be negged for this one. In fact, NEGGED.

really mass negging of a person with 132 rep points....that is just plain wrong...

even if he is an ass

It's a well deserved nagging at the hands of both conservatives and liberals on this forum. He deserves it.

First of all Brady didn't "take one" for the President. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Second, I don't think anyone is trying to take anyone's gun because of the Brady bill. I am not sure what the problem is with background checks? I realize they more then likely would not stop all the shootings but maybe one is enough. The real idiot in the scenario is Hinckley. HE is the one that did damage to gun owners not Brady.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

So you blamed it on James Brady and called HIM the idiot. Look in the mirror and reflect on that post again.

RIP Mr. Brady

No fan of the Brady law... but I can certainly differentiate it from its namesake for all I could ever see, Brady was a decent and honorable guy.

Knock it off.

James Brady took a bullet for President Reagan. He was a brave man....RIP

Not intentionally unlike the Secret Service agent who did. However Brady was an honorable man who did his job well till that fateful day. The fact that he and his wife adopted the anti gun attitude is very understandable. They had to hate something and hating a mental patient just doesn't cut it.

Ron Reagan also adopted an anti-gun attitude

I wonder why?

Not intentionally unlike the Secret Service agent who did. However Brady was an honorable man who did his job well till that fateful day. The fact that he and his wife adopted the anti gun attitude is very understandable. They had to hate something and hating a mental patient just doesn't cut it.

I wonder why?

Yeah, and he became pro-abortion too...

:cuckoo:

I wonder why?

Back this up with evidence?

I wonder why?

Yeah, and he became pro-abortion too...

:cuckoo:

Is this thread about Reagan or Brady?

Well, making it harder for mental patients to get firearms is not exactly contrary to conservatism.

Brady was probably too brain damaged to realize he was a pawn.

John hinkley spends 17 days a month free. Which is odd in and of itself.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

Takes a real shit stain to start a thread with a post like that.

Brady was probably too brain damaged to realize he was a pawn.

John hinkley spends 17 days a month free. Which is odd in and of itself.

Hardly. But Brady's family was pretty horrified that Brady was in daily pain and Hinkley was free. No good ending there in any way.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

Takes a real shit stain to start a thread with a post like that.

you mean like the thread you started last week citing an article that was criticizing political strategy of Republicans before it was pointed out to you that it was actually an article criticizing the political strategy of democrats?

And where you made a comment saying they were liars and deceivers before you realized it was democrats they were talking about?

And how you then disappeared from the thread?

You mean like that?

I agree.

Celebrating death is not political Jarhead.

where did I celebrate death? I immediately criticized the OP earlier on in the thread.

But Hazelnut criticizing someone for a thread after the childish way he posted last week deserved my response.

You equated an alleged digression on a political thread equated with starting a thread denigrating a man who died, after being shot while serving the country.

I wonder why?

If he did would it be any wonder, considering left wingers have either shot at or attempted to shoot at least three of our modern presidents. The propensity for violence from the left is curious considering what they say.

Forum List

Back