Rest in peace, idiot.

You equated an alleged digression on a political thread equated with starting a thread denigrating a man who died, after being shot while serving the country.

OK.

If that makes you happy, go for it.

not intentionally unlike the secret service agent who did. However brady was an honorable man who did his job well till that fateful day. The fact that he and his wife adopted the anti gun attitude is very understandable. They had to hate something and hating a mental patient just doesn't cut it.

ron reagan also adopted an anti-gun attitude

i wonder why?

if he did would it be any wonder, considering left wingers have either shot at or attempted to shoot at least three of our modern presidents. The propensity for violence from the left is curious considering what they say.

lol

ron reagan also adopted an anti-gun attitude

i wonder why?

if he did would it be any wonder, considering left wingers have either shot at or attempted to shoot at least three of our modern presidents. The propensity for violence from the left is curious considering what they say.

lol

Oh, yeah, and the left wing also shot, Lennon, MLK, Malcolm X and a host of others that got in their way.

No need to disrespect the dead. Especially because of politics of this world.

James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.
Him and his wife too stupid to realize they're being controlled like puppets.
Something bad happened to you, so everyone in America has to give up rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.

Negged

brave man.., BULLSHIT !!! THAT bullet never come close to Reagan

Only because it hit Brady. It would have hit Reagan - that's been scientifically demonstrated.

Brady would tell it like it is. When R.R. was trying to float an idea that trees are more harmful to the environment than cars, Brady cracked up the press core on a flight by pointing down and screaming "killer trees!"

Got suspended for two days over that one.

Great guy and a great press secretary.

Rest in Peace

James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.
Him and his wife too stupid to realize they're being controlled like puppets.
Something bad happened to you, so everyone in America has to give up rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.
As much as I agree with you on some points I do have to say show some respect. He became a anti gun tool but he still deserves respect---RIP.

Forum List

Back