Rest in peace, idiot.

James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.
Him and his wife too stupid to realize they're being controlled like puppets.
Something bad happened to you, so everyone in America has to give up rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.

If only you would meet the same fate, you miserable pig.

likewise for you, you little **** :lmao:

James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.
It's bad form to call a person who had part of their brain blown apart an idiot. It's not his fault the crime turned him retarded.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

And what Constitutional "rights" did anybody give up?

how many anti-gun laws were enacted after he "took a bullet for Reagan"...., huhhhhhh ?

that in my OPINION is giving up "RIGHTS"

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

how many anti-gun laws were enacted after he "took a bullet for Reagan"...., huhhhhhh ?

I have no idea -- what's an "anti-gun law"? And what "Constitutional rights" did they take away?

You know the Constitution doesn't work that way, right?

huhhhhhh ?

Maybe you don't....

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

And this is why I became a libertarian...

The hatred the two parties employ is mind numbing. It also shows how witless some of you are in those parties left or right. You say he and his wife were too stupid to see they were being controlled like puppets, yet here I see millions of Americans being manipulated by both Democrats and Republicans in a likewise fashion. How ironic. Be wary the next time you accuse anyone of being controlled, lest you are the one being controlled. The puppet masters are the two parties, who guise themselves in whatever values come in on the wind. There are people dumb enough to swallow it and sell their souls to those false ideals.

Anyhow, is there nothing sacred with you? I don't know much about this James Brady, but I know for a fact he isn't what you claimed he was. Be quiet, stop using death as a soapbox, you idiot.

Last edited:
Anyone who takes a bullet for the POTUS is a hero and a patriot in my books. Screw this stupid thread.

Anyone who takes a bullet for the POTUS is a hero and a patriot in my books. Screw this stupid thread.

This stupid thread has nothing to do with anyone who took a bullet for the POTUS.

lrn2history

(Hint: google "collateral damage")

Last edited:
James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

You are beneath contempt. A decent man just died. Show some respect. Just because you differ in the approach to gun laws, a decent human being does not write what you have about someone who just died. And, btw, he never advocated taking away your Constitutional rights, just stricter gun laws. You're ignorant as well.

Met him in the mid-80s while we were both going through physical therapy in DC, me for a sports injury to my hand and him for the assassination attempt. He was quite foul-mouthed and not very coherent. I was told by staff he was in pretty bad shape and the media was trying to gloss his condition over with positive reports.

Very unfortunate. The guy would have had a bright future.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

No need to be so low classed, you should be negged for this one. In fact, NEGGED.

but if any post deserves a neg that one does. I'm not going to let that low-life make me break my own rules though no matter how tempting it is.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

celebrate his death. Don't think much of the first Amendment eh?

James Brady took a bullet for President Reagan. He was a brave man....RIP

He did not 'take a bullet' for anyone. Like you he would have ducked if he could have. There was no bravery involved.

Last edited:
James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

You are the poster boy for stupidity. And I am happy to put a nail in your disgusting thread and bury you.

"Why I'm for the Brady Bill"
By Ronald Reagan;

March 29, 1991

Why I'm for the Brady Bill - NYTimes.com

"This nightmare might never have happened if legislation that is before Congress now -- the Brady bill -- had been law back in 1981.

Named for Jim Brady, this legislation would establish a national seven-day waiting period before a handgun purchaser could take delivery. It would allow local law enforcement officials to do background checks for criminal records or known histories of mental disturbances. Those with such records would be prohibited from buying the handguns.

While there has been a Federal law on the books for more than 20 years that prohibits the sale of firearms to felons, fugitives, drug addicts and the mentally ill, it has no enforcement mechanism and basically works on the honor system, with the purchaser filling out a statement that the gun dealer sticks in a drawer.

The Brady bill would require the handgun dealer to provide a copy of the prospective purchaser's sworn statement to local law enforcement authorities so that background checks could be made. Based upon the evidence in states that already have handgun purchase waiting periods, this bill -- on a nationwide scale -- can't help but stop thousands of illegal handgun purchases.

And, since many handguns are acquired in the heat of passion (to settle a quarrel, for example) or at times of depression brought on by potential suicide, the Brady bill would provide a cooling-off period that would certainly have the effect of reducing the number of handgun deaths.

Critics claim that "waiting period" legislation in the states that have it doesn't work, that criminals just go to nearby states that lack such laws to buy their weapons. True enough, and all the more reason to have a Federal law that fills the gaps. While the Brady bill would not apply to states that already have waiting periods of at least seven days or that already require background checks, it would automatically cover the states that don't. The effect would be a uniform standard across the country.

Even with the current gaps among states, those that have waiting periods report some success. California, which has a 15-day waiting period that I supported and signed into law while Governor, stopped nearly 1,800 prohibited handgun sales in 1989. New Jersey has had a permit-to-purchase system for more than two decades. During that time, according to the state police, more than 10,000 convicted felons have been caught trying to buy handguns.

Every year, an average of 9,200 Americans are murdered by handguns, according to Department of Justice statistics. This does not include suicides or the tens of thousands of robberies, rapes and assaults committed with handguns.

This level of violence must be stopped. Sarah and Jim Brady are working hard to do that, and I say more power to them. If the passage of the Brady bill were to result in a reduction of only 10 or 15 percent of those numbers (and it could be a good deal greater), it would be well worth making it the law of the land."""

Excuse, me but I don't see anywhere in these posts that Reagan was also hit, in the chest. And rushed to the GWH ER where his condition was very critical. This info was kept from the public but maybe someone will remember that when Nancy Reagan arrived as his side he was able to speak and said, "All in all I'd rather be in Philadelphia". Didn't lose his sense of humor.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

No need to be so low classed, you should be negged for this one. In fact, NEGGED.

really mass negging of a person with 132 rep points....that is just plain wrong...

even if he is an ass

I have no idea -- what's an "anti-gun law"? And what "Constitutional rights" did they take away?

You know the Constitution doesn't work that way, right?

huhhhhhh ?

Maybe you don't....

you do not know a fucking thing about the Constitution, you libertards like your fucking MESSiah like to bring up the Constitution when you thin...., ooooops! FEEEEEL it fits your needs, some how i knew you were that stupid, saying this is saying there are NO anti-gun laws ? or laws banning guns, or laws restricting the ownership, carrying or possessing ????

i have been looking for a word that means beyond stupid, so here is what i come up with, thanks to Mirriam-Webster,

Synonyms
airheaded, birdbrained, bonehead, boneheaded, brain-dead, brainless, bubbleheaded, chuckleheaded, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dopey (also dopy), dorky [slang], dull, dumb, dunderheaded, empty-headed, fatuous, gormless [chiefly British], half-witted, knuckleheaded, lamebrain (or lamebrained), lunkheaded, mindless, oafish, obtuse, opaque, pinheaded, senseless, simple, slow, slow-witted, soft, softheaded, thick, thickheaded, thick-witted, unintelligent, unsmart, vacuous, weak-minded, witless

GO :fu: YOURSELF :up:

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

One having experienced the negative of something and thus advocating for something to be done does not make one an idiot.

It makes one an American with the right to voice his opinion based on experience.

He did not force ANYTHING on anyone without proper debate and legislation through congress.

Only Obama does that.

Forum List

Back