Rest of the country doing fine. NY has 1700 new nursing home deaths.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Cuomo scared the shit out of his city his first responders and front line medical personnel and someone decided they were going to be so in need of hospital beds that they sent sick corona positive patients to nursing homes all over the city....that is why NY has so many deaths....older people already in nursing homes are dying because of a bad decision made while panicking....and Cuomo is personally responsible for the panic....

I am a cold hearted bitch without an ounce of empathy or compassion but this made even me gag. This is murder done easy because the murderer, Andrew Cuomo knows he has only to say Trump did it and millions of democrat bobble heads will nod up and down. This will go down in history books in the chapter mass murder.

Cuomo the bio-bomber has sure done a number on his most vulnerable people. It should have been a top priority to protect and isolate New York's oldest and weakest citizens. Not only were they not protected, they were attacked.
Cuomo should hang for this, figuratively speaking. But he won't, of course. What's scary is there are MANY Dim Dems and Liberals, including quite a few that post on these threads, who incredibly believe that Cuomo is doing a wonderful job. They really ARE that brainwashed by our hideously biased media. Dreadful.

Beware of wops bearing gifts
natives-smallpox-everett-clra001_bz063.jpg

Or if you're elderly in the New York metro area dont get on the truck......back to the home ...you're just a blanket now

Beware of wops bearing gifts
View attachment 332610
Or if you're elderly in the New York metro area dont get on the truck......back to the home ...you're just a blanket now
This reminds me of a couple jokes, and I CAN tell them without offending Italians because I'm a quarter Italian myself. Anyway, "Why did the Italian boat sink?" "Because it was WOP-sided!" OK, another one, "What sound do the tires on an Italian's car make?" "Dago wop, wop, wop, wop!"

Cuomo the bio-bomber has sure done a number on his most vulnerable people. It should have been a top priority to protect and isolate New York's oldest and weakest citizens. Not only were they not protected, they were attacked.
Such a shame seeing yet more unfortunate people dying at the hands of another incompetent Democrat.

I hope Cuomo doesn't expert to be reelected.

Such a shame seeing yet more unfortunate people dying at the hands of another incompetent Democrat.

If he runs again, he will win.

Two weeks ago, they were talking about him beating President Trump in November.

That went quiet really quickly.

And yet a majority of Americans think Cuomo has done a much better job than Trump.
So if Cuomo sucks, what that say about Trump?
Oh that’s right, USMB is dominated by Little Trumpsters. Forget. the question.

Last edited:
And get a majority of Americans think Cuomo has done a much better job than Trump.
What part of ordering CV19 infected patients back into nursing homes do you not understand? What part of leaving subways unsanitized and running 7 days a week do you not understand?

We are playing Monday Morning QB. The WHO gave us bad info. Trump was just more proactive than Cuomo. Neither is to blame IMO.

Cuomo making the default position of his directive, that nursing homes must accept patience positively covid-19, unless they go through the bureaucratic State's red tape and try to exclude themselves from receiving positive patients.

The default position should have been the patient's positive with COVID-19 shall not be sent to nursing homes, unless the nursing home jumps thru the State's red tape bureaucracy and makes the special request to receive a positive covid-19 patient

I think it was probably the most ignorant and destructive thing that any politician has done, is what Governor Cuomo did, sending those patients positive covid-19 into the nursing homes and assisted living.

And get a majority of Americans think Cuomo has done a much better job than Trump.
What part of ordering CV19 infected patients back into nursing homes do you not understand? What part of leaving subways unsanitized and running 7 days a week do you not understand?
I don't know any particulars about this except for the accusations that Cuomo did this. Why didn't he put them in the tents from Good Samaritan? Maybe these were DNR patients or with other Living Will arrangements that prohibit mechanical means of keeping them alive (like respirators). Should you keep that bed occupied with someone you can't do anything for when NYC hospitals were full to bursting with patients who DO need and allow care? I'm just guessing. The fact that Cuomo is a Democrat is all the reason most of you guys need. Never mind anything more sensible.

All of those things caused NYC to turn into the killing zone for this virus.

But this gets a pass by the news media and the TDS afflicted Trump-haters, because.... the Mayor of NYC and the Governor are both Democrats.

The two best ways to kill people in NYC was to force infected patients into nursing homes, and cram citizens into crowded subway trains, so the virus can spread everywhere as quickly as possible. Then just blame Trump for it, so it's all good... isn't that correct, haters?

Last edited:
Notice the word "FORCED". That's all on Cuomo.

Coronavirus spreads in a New York nursing home forced to take recovering patients
“It’s reckless and careless,” said the granddaughter of a 96-year-old man whose family withdrew him from a Long Island nursing home.

I don't know any particulars about this except for the accusations that Cuomo did this. Why didn't he put them in the tents from Good Samaritan? Maybe these were DNR patients or with other Living Will arrangements that prohibit mechanical means of keeping them alive (like respirators). Should you keep that bed occupied with someone you can't do anything for when NYC hospitals were full to bursting with patients who DO need and allow care? I'm just guessing. The fact that Cuomo is a Democrat is all the reason most of you guys need. Never mind anything more sensible.
The hospitals were not "full to bursting with patients." Trump gave NY the USNS Comfort and build the Javits center. Both were hospitals built for NY, specifically so that hospitals beds were no longer an issue.

Notice the word "FORCED". That's all on Cuomo.

Coronavirus spreads in a New York nursing home forced to take recovering patients
“It’s reckless and careless,” said the granddaughter of a 96-year-old man whose family withdrew him from a Long Island nursing home.

You get that people? Even if a patient is confirmed to be infected with COVID-19, they must be admitted by the nursing home.

Advisory: Hospital Discharges and Admissions to Nursing Homes

No resident shall be denied re-admission, or admission to, the NH solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19. NHs are prohibited from requiring a hospitalized resident who is determined medically stable to be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission or readmission.

Forum List

Back