Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

We vote for Dems, not the union busting GOP, dupe.
/---- Name one thing the GOP did to bust Unions. And if they are soooooooooooooo good why are members dropping out?
Reagan busting air controllers, right to work laws always, etc etc. Seriously, you have to be kidding...
/---- The Air Controllers broke the law Snowflake. Blue States NY and NJ are right to work states. No fake outrage from you on that. Here ar the RTWK States - Alabama (adopted 1953, Constitution 2016)
Arizona (Constitution, State Constitution Article 25 approved 1946)[48] (adopted 1944)
Arkansas (Constitution, 1947, Amendment 34)
Florida (Constitution, 1944, revised 1968, Article 1, Section 6)[49][50]
Georgia (adopted 1947)
Idaho (adopted 1985)
Indiana[3] (State law, 2012)
Iowa (adopted 1947)
Kansas (Constitution, 1958, Article 15, Section 12)
Kentucky (adopted 2017)
Louisiana (adopted 1976)
Michigan (State law, 2012)[2]
Mississippi (Constitution, adopted 1954)
Missouri (adopted 2017) (Effective August 28th)
Nebraska (Constitution and statute, adopted 1946)
Nevada (adopted 1951)
North Carolina (adopted 1947)
North Dakota (adopted 1947)
Oklahoma (Constitution, adopted 2001)
South Carolina[51] (adopted 1954)
South Dakota (adopted 1946)
Tennessee (adopted 1947)
Texas[52] (adopted 1947)
Utah (adopted 1955)
Virginia (adopted 1947)
West Virginia (adopted 2016)
Wisconsin (adopted 2015)
Wyoming (adopted 1963)
NJ and NY are NOT RTW. GOP behind all of those.
/---- I have lived and worked in nY since 1970. It is a Right to Work State. Don' t you even research before you post you imbecile? New York Right to Work Laws - FindLaw And here's NY: New Jersey Right to Work Laws - FindLaw
Saying That the Rich Create Jobs Is Like Saying That Vampires Create Blood

Why don't they strike until union members are paid what their leaders negotiate and non-union members are paid whatever the White-Collar Supremacist bosses think they are worth?

Why do you keep cutting taxes for the rich? Haven't they got enough tax cuts? Aren't you ready to get a tax cut you fool?

/---- and you still don't know? Read for yourself 1 Chart That Shows Who Pays the Majority of Income Taxes -- The Motley Fool
The people who pay the most make the most. So?
So the rich poor gap has never been higher and upward mobility never lower, dupe, and get off the brainwash. We almost have a flat tax after 30 years of Raygunist BS, and it's killing the middle class and the country DUHHHHHH.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
/---- Too bad Obozo was so incompetent he couldn't fix this to any degree after 8 years. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Non superdupes know the truth, superdupe. Change the channel. ACA was a big tax on the rich and a big help for the lower class at least. Now fix the ridiculous hospital costs.
They won't fix anything. They'll do us more harm and papa will defend all the tax breaks to the rich even though papas taxes will go up

[all the tax breaks to the rich even though papas taxes will go up[/QUOTE] '/----- Ahhh Geeeeze
not this again.jpg

Unions were destroyed back in the days of Kennedy and have been going downhill since.
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

Despite lip service to Labor, Liberals are spoiled snobs who think those born in the working-class are deplorable. It is convenient for Conservative to deny this obvious fact. These are their sons, turned loose on the majority, which the united 1% hates and fears.
I disagree. We are for unions that brought up blue collar wages. You are for lowering the low skill job most blue collar workers make. You will pay trump blue collar what they are worth to you and that's $10 hr, maybe $15

You aren't for unions, you do nothing to help them. Of course you got yours so you don't really care.

I don't care who you vote for, sealy does nothing to help the unions. Do you drive either a GM, Ford or Chrysler? Do you buy only American union made products? Do you donate to any unions? Do you go and help picket when unions go on strike? If not, you support unions in name only but really don't give a shot about them. Sealy doesn't give a shit about them.
Not caring is dumb. Yes I try to. Dems are so much more pro-union it's ridiculous...

I disagree. We are for unions that brought up blue collar wages. You are for lowering the low skill job most blue collar workers make. You will pay trump blue collar what they are worth to you and that's $10 hr, maybe $15

You aren't for unions, you do nothing to help them. Of course you got yours so you don't really care.

I don't care who you vote for, sealy does nothing to help the unions. Do you drive either a GM, Ford or Chrysler? Do you buy only American union made products? Do you donate to any unions? Do you go and help picket when unions go on strike? If not, you support unions in name only but really don't give a shot about them. Sealy doesn't give a shit about them.

I've been voting since 1955. Anybody who believes that Republicans ever do anything to help the working man has their head so far up their arse that they'll never smell fresh air again!!

This is where you fail, I never claimed nor have I stated that the Republicans will help the working man, you idiots believe that the Democrats are for the working man. What a bunch of BS! The Democratic Party is for the rich, they don't give a crap about the working man. Spare me your ignorance and I hold stupid people such as yourself responsible for the widening gap of the have and have nots, you poor stupid little man.
You have no evidence but brainwashed bs.

So the rich poor gap has never been higher and upward mobility never lower, dupe, and get off the brainwash. We almost have a flat tax after 30 years of Raygunist BS, and it's killing the middle class and the country DUHHHHHH.
/---- Too bad Obozo was so incompetent he couldn't fix this to any degree after 8 years. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Non superdupes know the truth, superdupe. Change the channel. ACA was a big tax on the rich and a big help for the lower class at least. Now fix the ridiculous hospital costs.
They won't fix anything. They'll do us more harm and papa will defend all the tax breaks to the rich even though papas taxes will go up

Where have I defended tax breaks? Oh wait, I forgot you just make shit up.

Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

Despite lip service to Labor, Liberals are spoiled snobs who think those born in the working-class are deplorable. It is convenient for Conservative to deny this obvious fact. These are their sons, turned loose on the majority, which the united 1% hates and fears.

Not caring is dumb. Yes I try to. Dems are so much more pro-union it's ridiculous...

You keep believing your made up shit, that is why I don't care, I can't cure your stupidity.

If you don't vote with us I lump you into the other category. Them. So you must be for what the Republicans are doing. If not you would vote against them.

Not third party either. That's just as bad as not voting. Or close

I've been voting since 1955. Anybody who believes that Republicans ever do anything to help the working man has their head so far up their arse that they'll never smell fresh air again!!

This is where you fail, I never claimed nor have I stated that the Republicans will help the working man, you idiots believe that the Democrats are for the working man. What a bunch of BS! The Democratic Party is for the rich, they don't give a crap about the working man. Spare me your ignorance and I hold stupid people such as yourself responsible for the widening gap of the have and have nots, you poor stupid little man.

Liberal press says you are wrong and I am right.

Why Democrats Are Becoming the Party of the 1 Percent

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/...ocrats-become-favorites-of-the-rich.html?_r=0

Michael Bloomberg’s DNC Speech Proves It: The Democrats Are Now the Party of the Rich

Democrats: The Party of Rich White Racist Snobs and they know it

How many billionaires support the Democratic vs. Republican parties?

More Democrats than Republicans Sit on 10 Richest Members of Congress List

Which Party Is the Party of the 1 Percent?

The “Democratic” Party of the Rich Versus the “Republican” Party of the Rich

Democrats are replacing Republicans as the preferred party of the very wealthy

Hillary Clinton Won the Rich Suburbs, But Not the Working Class

Have fun reading and justifying.

If you don't vote with us I lump you into the other category. Them.

I don't care, you are an idiot when it comes to politics. You are a hypocrite. You claim you want people pay their fair share and you don't pay your fair share. You are no different than those you criticize.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/...ocrats-become-favorites-of-the-rich.html?_r=0

Michael Bloomberg’s DNC Speech Proves It: The Democrats Are Now the Party of the Rich

Fake news

Fake news

That is how most dumb shits reply to facts. You don't read anything and label it "fake news" and you and Franco are both dumb shits.

I wish you had been around during the depression or during the 2nd world war. Your ignorance about history sticks out like a sore thumb. Democrats ARE representative of the common man and Republicans and their party would die on the vine without the mega millions they receive from the well off in America. I'll add something......Republicans are good at starting wars and rate a little above zero on sending their offspring to fight and die in them!

I wish you had been around during the depression or during the 2nd world war. Your ignorance about history sticks out like a sore thumb. Democrats ARE representative of the common man and Republicans and their party would die on the vine without the mega millions they receive from the well off in America. I'll add something......Republicans are good at starting wars and rate a little above zero on sending their offspring to fight and die in them!

Your hanging on to what used to be fact is the issue. The world has changed and the Democrats have changed. The links below show us who the new Democrats are. A couple decades I would have agreed. Not now, my father who is 91, fought in WWII used to be a Democrat but that has changed over the last 15 years.

You keep believing your made up shit, that is why I don't care, I can't cure your stupidity.
So the GOP is just as pro-union as the Dems. RW ignorance is amazing.

GOP plans new assault on unions | TheHill
thehill.com/regulation/labor/309122-gop-plans-new-assault-on-unions
Dec 7, 2016 - Republicans in crucial states across the country are planning a renewed assault on the political power of labor unions after GOP victories in November’s elections handed the party control of states where Democrats have long defended union rights. ... Republicans in those states have ...►
Republicans Are Set to Destroy Iowa's Labor Unions | New Republic
Republicans Are Set to Destroy Iowa’s Labor Unions
Feb 7, 2017 - With the GOP now in full control of the state, 40 years of carefully negotiated agreements are about to be erased.
The GOP's chance to reform unions - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/13/the-gops-chance-to-reform-unions/
Nov 13, 2016 - Donald Trump and Senate Republicans were the big winners on Nov. ... As unions have become increasingly disconnected from their ...
Just How Much Do Republicans Hate Unions? - The American Prospect
prospect.org/article/just-how-much-do-republicans-hate-unions
Feb 13, 2014 - If you ask Republicans about their antipathy toward unions, they'll say that letting workers bargain collectively reduces a company's ability to act ...
GOP-Supporting Police Unions Astonished To Discover Republicans ...
thedailybanter.com/2017/02/iowa-gop-union-busting/
Feb 13, 2017 - That Republicans despise unions is not exactly news. It's kind of a core feature of their extremely pro-corporate philosophy. Right to Work laws ...
In Statehouses Won By Republicans, the First Move Is to Consolidate ...
In Statehouses Won By Republicans, the First Move Is to Consolidate Power By Weakening Unions
Jan 7, 2017 - Republicans stormed to power in state elections across the country in ... Democrats in Kentucky are notably reliant on labor unions for political ...

Your hanging on to what used to be fact is the issue. The world has changed and the Democrats have changed. The links below show us who the new Democrats are. A couple decades I would have agreed. Not now, my father who is 91, fought in WWII used to be a Democrat but that has changed over the last 15 years.

All irrelevant gossip, nothing about the issues. Dems want to raise taxes on the rich and support al kinds of help for the nonrich and investment in America. Nice GOP spam, dupe. Their BS propaganda machine put together.every such article just for you...

Nothing's changed. You have the greedy rich GOPers and the good guy Dem rich. Trump scared off more of the GOP rich with all his fake news bs and hate talk. He and his rabid supporters seem to all inhabit dupe/Fox Rush etc world...

Reagan busting air controllers, right to work laws always, etc etc. Seriously, you have to be kidding...

They broke Federal Law endangering all flights and our economy. They made the choice to be fired. The Union Bosses convinced their followers that President Ronald Reagan did not have the stones to fire them all. OOPS...slight miscalculation.

Forum List

Back