Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

Did you find yet where I complained about the victims?
Yup- the next post.
Provide a quote for analysis.
I already did. Anytime you blame the poor or the nonrich for anything, you do.
Not seeing any quotes. You didn't just make stuff up did you?

Now, are you trying to say that people are blameless and not responsible for anything in their lives simply because they have less than someone else?
When half the country is going to hell, it just MIGHT in most cases have something to do with pander to the rich GOP policies of the last 35 years, dupe. You just did it AGAIN, blaming the victims. The corrupt Boosh giveaway to financial institutions/crony "oversight"/ bubble/bust/world MELTDOWN also killed the nonrich EVERYWHERE. Obama gave us the world's best economy, so guess how weak countries are doing in the ME and Africa and where those "Libyan" refugees are coming from.
IOW, you got nothing.

Romney wanted to bankrupt them. You'll see trump will finish the job

Again it would of been no big deal if GM went bankrupt they would of still been around just like American Airlines is still around after it filed for bankruptcy, two Chrysler is now owned by fiat and Ford never took any money.

So how would of Romney done it in your universe?

And lastly why does Trump want to bankrupt them?
To destroy unions

They do that on their own, no need for help...

See the recent South Carolina Boeing vote on rejecting the unions.
I remember boing union workers took pay cuts. How's that not a step back for blue collar?

You don't respect unions enough to work in a unionized shop, yet you believe everyone else needs to support them. How much have you donated to unions to keep them strong? How much of your household items were built by union workers? When you have work on your do you go out and get union workers to fix it? Do you only own Ford, GM or Chrysler? What about the food you get? Do you get your food from unionized grocery stores? Do you even know what shops in town are union or not? So before you start crying about others destroying unions, look at yourself first, because if you aren't 100% buying union products, you are contributing to the decline.
my dad worked for ford. You could say I owe a lot to unions. And my dad had a great union job. Blue collar and the middle class will never have it that good again.

I never said Bush was innocent. Did you read the issue with Clinton and his contribution? There were others besides Clinton and Bush.
Yes, and it was NOTHING in comparison. Mainly he signed the GOP bills....as long as we had Clinton regulators, nothing happened.
People don't realize how important it is we have the white house to keep them in check. If gore won no war with Iraq and no recession. Romney would have bankrupt the big 3 broke all the unions and finished off the middle class. It would have been their dream to win 2008 and 2012. America forgot how bad bush hastert and delay were.

You are smoking to much pot, the big three were doing fine in 2012 when the mod of the third debate threw the election to Obama over Romney.
F. Y.I.

General Motors Company (GM)
Trumps Changing environmental regulations could be a catalyst for F and GM stock
By Vince Martin, InvestorPlace Contributor | Mar 22, 2017, 11:40 am EDT
Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) andGeneral Motors Company(NYSE:GM) are in a much better place than they were during the financial crisis. GM stock, of course, went to zero as GM filed for bankruptcy in 2009. Ford stock performed almost as badly. It hit an all-time inflation-adjusted low in 2008, trading just above $1 before recovering.

gmmsn2-300x165.jpg

Source: Shutterstock
The narrative around the Ford and General Motors troubles largely centers on union wages and pension obligations. Those labor costs left the U.S. giants unable to compete with foreign manufacturers. That narrative usually omits another key factor, however.

Environmental regulations, notably CAFE (Corporate Average Fuel Economy) standards, had a major role as well. Ford and GM simply never figured out how to profitably make smaller cars (with those labor costs a key reason why). But fuel economy rules required Ford and General Motors to make those smaller cars — at a loss — in order to sell profitable trucks and SUVs.

With the Donald Trump Administration reportedly reconsidering environmental regulation on the industry, there have been hopes that GM stock and Ford stock could benefit from changes. And there is some logic behind those hopes.

Where Ford Stock and GM Stock Sit Now
Obviously, it’s not the financial crisis anymore. GM stock has been recapitalized and returned to the public markets. Ford stock hasn’t exactly soared since a post-crisis rebound, but it has been steady, and both stocks have paid substantial dividends
Only Hostess management blames labor for lousy management.

The banks wanted to lend to those they knew would default.

Yes, because Chris Dodd and Barney Franks mandated that Fannie and Freddie INCREASE the percentage of sub-prime loans in their portfolios. Since banks had to sell them more sub-prime loans, they were happy to oblige. Those lower standards had to be passed on to higher income borrowers.
Sub Prime Sub Rosa

The bankers owned the regulatory agencies after the Greedheads Out on Parole took over in 2001. So they would have easily canceled the sub-prime regs if they hadn't benefited from them, deviously looking at them as flipper loans to be turned into higher-income properties.

People don't realize how important it is we have the white house to keep them in check. If gore won no war with Iraq and no recession. Romney would have bankrupt the big 3 broke all the unions and finished off the middle class. It would have been their dream to win 2008 and 2012. America forgot how bad bush hastert and delay were.

You are smoking to much pot, the big three were doing fine in 2012 when the mod of the third debate threw the election to Obama over Romney.

Again it would of been no big deal if GM went bankrupt they would of still been around just like American Airlines is still around after it filed for bankruptcy, two Chrysler is now owned by fiat and Ford never took any money.

To destroy unions

Unions were destroyed back in the days of Kennedy and have been going downhill since.
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

Despite lip service to Labor, Liberals are spoiled snobs who think those born in the working-class are deplorable. It is convenient for Conservative to deny this obvious fact. These are their sons, turned loose on the majority, which the united 1% hates and fears.

To destroy unions

Unions were destroyed back in the days of Kennedy and have been going downhill since.
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

Despite lip service to Labor, Liberals are spoiled snobs who think those born in the working-class are deplorable. It is convenient for Conservative to deny this obvious fact. These are their sons, turned loose on the majority, which the united 1% hates and fears.
I disagree. We are for unions that brought up blue collar wages. You are for lowering the low skill job most blue collar workers make. You will pay trump blue collar what they are worth to you and that's $10 hr, maybe $15

This issue is I am not duped by either party. The Republican party is a mess and with Trump as President I don't see it getting better however, the left has no answers, they just cry and whine about the other guy, just like you are doing now.
You have no clue about Dem policies, which beside ACA have been blocked for 30 years, or the lies about Dems. You're not lying, you're totally duped as far as I can tell...lovely fellow, totally misinformed. Like 30% of the country AT LEAST.

You are the dupe, the Dem policies aren't what they were, they have changed and they are the party for the rich. I sent you the links from one of your liberal friends and you choose to ignore what many are seeing. The ACA cost the middle class, not the rich, not the poor. Rich Dems write laws for rich Dems. And all your BS about being blocked is just that, BS.
Sure, we don't need a tax cut for the nonrich, or a living wage, or heath care reform, or infrastructure, or training, or cheap ed.- Everything's great. lol. We need a tax cut for the richest and a military-industrial buildup. Funny how repeal of ACA is ALSO a giant tax cut for the rich...
/----- Here we go again with Lib rant #64 Tax cuts for the rich. View attachment 117870

Why do you keep cutting taxes for the rich? Haven't they got enough tax cuts? Aren't you ready to get a tax cut you fool?

/---- and you still don't know? Read for yourself 1 Chart That Shows Who Pays the Majority of Income Taxes -- The Motley Fool

You have no clue about Dem policies, which beside ACA have been blocked for 30 years, or the lies about Dems. You're not lying, you're totally duped as far as I can tell...lovely fellow, totally misinformed. Like 30% of the country AT LEAST.

You are the dupe, the Dem policies aren't what they were, they have changed and they are the party for the rich. I sent you the links from one of your liberal friends and you choose to ignore what many are seeing. The ACA cost the middle class, not the rich, not the poor. Rich Dems write laws for rich Dems. And all your BS about being blocked is just that, BS.
Sure, we don't need a tax cut for the nonrich, or a living wage, or heath care reform, or infrastructure, or training, or cheap ed.- Everything's great. lol. We need a tax cut for the richest and a military-industrial buildup. Funny how repeal of ACA is ALSO a giant tax cut for the rich...
/----- Here we go again with Lib rant #64 Tax cuts for the rich. View attachment 117870

Why do you keep cutting taxes for the rich? Haven't they got enough tax cuts? Aren't you ready to get a tax cut you fool?

/---- and you still don't know? Read for yourself 1 Chart That Shows Who Pays the Majority of Income Taxes -- The Motley Fool
The people who pay the most make the most. So?

Yup- the next post.
Provide a quote for analysis.
I already did. Anytime you blame the poor or the nonrich for anything, you do.
Not seeing any quotes. You didn't just make stuff up did you?

Now, are you trying to say that people are blameless and not responsible for anything in their lives simply because they have less than someone else?
When half the country is going to hell, it just MIGHT in most cases have something to do with pander to the rich GOP policies of the last 35 years, dupe. You just did it AGAIN, blaming the victims. The corrupt Boosh giveaway to financial institutions/crony "oversight"/ bubble/bust/world MELTDOWN also killed the nonrich EVERYWHERE. Obama gave us the world's best economy, so guess how weak countries are doing in the ME and Africa and where those "Libyan" refugees are coming from.
IOW, you got nothing.
"Now, are you trying to say that people are blameless and not responsible for anything in their lives simply because they have less than someone else?"

So the rich poor gap has never been higher and upward mobility never lower, dupe, and get off the brainwash. We almost have a flat tax after 30 years of Raygunist BS, and it's killing the middle class and the country DUHHHHHH.
state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

To destroy unions

They do that on their own, no need for help...

See the recent South Carolina Boeing vote on rejecting the unions.
I remember boing union workers took pay cuts. How's that not a step back for blue collar?

You don't respect unions enough to work in a unionized shop, yet you believe everyone else needs to support them. How much have you donated to unions to keep them strong? How much of your household items were built by union workers? When you have work on your do you go out and get union workers to fix it? Do you only own Ford, GM or Chrysler? What about the food you get? Do you get your food from unionized grocery stores? Do you even know what shops in town are union or not? So before you start crying about others destroying unions, look at yourself first, because if you aren't 100% buying union products, you are contributing to the decline.
my dad worked for ford. You could say I owe a lot to unions. And my dad had a great union job. Blue collar and the middle class will never have it that good again.

So you aren't doing anything to help the unions, they may have helped your dad but you are failing the unions today. If you want to blame someone for the demise of unions...it's you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To destroy unions

I disagree. We are for unions that brought up blue collar wages. You are for lowering the low skill job most blue collar workers make. You will pay trump blue collar what they are worth to you and that's $10 hr, maybe $15

You aren't for unions, you do nothing to help them. Of course you got yours so you don't really care.

So the rich poor gap has never been higher and upward mobility never lower, dupe, and get off the brainwash. We almost have a flat tax after 30 years of Raygunist BS, and it's killing the middle class and the country DUHHHHHH.
/---- Too bad Obozo was so incompetent he couldn't fix this to any degree after 8 years. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

/---- Too bad Obozo was so incompetent he couldn't fix this to any degree after 8 years. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Non superdupes know the truth, superdupe. Change the channel. ACA was a big tax on the rich and a big help for the lower class at least. Now fix the ridiculous hospital costs.

Non superdupes know the truth, superdupe. Change the channel. ACA was a big tax on the rich and a big help for the lower class at least. Now fix the ridiculous hospital costs.

How poor are you?

Obozo care is a huge tax on anyone making over $14 dollars an hour.

How poor are you?

Go get your free tests and doctor visits and be damn glad you're protected from bankruptcy and losing everything if the worst happens. I'm retired and fine, thanks. Thanks to Dems.

To destroy unions

You aren't for unions, you do nothing to help them. Of course you got yours so you don't really care.
We vote for Dems, not the union busting GOP, dupe.

How poor are you?

Go get your free tests and doctor visits and be damn glad you're protected from bankruptcy and losing everything if the worst happens. I'm retired and fine, thanks. Thanks to Dems.

Not many people are going to the doctor anymore what I read. They can't afford the deductibles..

And you you got your unfunded union pension and screwed the workers of today.. You must be proud of yourself.

Forum List

Back