Restaurants are adding labor surcharges to help offset minimum wage increases

When half the country is going to hell, it just MIGHT in most cases have something to do with pander to the rich GOP policies of the last 35 years, dupe. You just did it AGAIN, blaming the victims. The corrupt Boosh giveaway to financial institutions/crony "oversight"/ bubble/bust/world MELTDOWN also killed the nonrich EVERYWHERE. Obama gave us the world's best economy, so guess how weak countries are doing in the ME and Africa and where those "Libyan" refugees are coming from.
IOW, you got nothing.
"Now, are you trying to say that people are blameless and not responsible for anything in their lives simply because they have less than someone else?"
How is wanting to hold someone responsible for their own actions complaining about them?
Ten Commandments is what a God requires. We have more laws than that. Whose fault is that?

Yours and your ilk.
i am advocating for manna from the public sector whenever we cannot rely on any god.

I don't care who you vote for, sealy does nothing to help the unions. Do you drive either a GM, Ford or Chrysler? Do you buy only American union made products? Do you donate to any unions? Do you go and help picket when unions go on strike? If not, you support unions in name only but really don't give a shot about them. Sealy doesn't give a shit about them.

I've been voting since 1955. Anybody who believes that Republicans ever do anything to help the working man has their head so far up their arse that they'll never smell fresh air again!!

This is where you fail, I never claimed nor have I stated that the Republicans will help the working man, you idiots believe that the Democrats are for the working man. What a bunch of BS! The Democratic Party is for the rich, they don't give a crap about the working man. Spare me your ignorance and I hold stupid people such as yourself responsible for the widening gap of the have and have nots, you poor stupid little man.

I wish you had been around during the depression or during the 2nd world war. Your ignorance about history sticks out like a sore thumb. Democrats ARE representative of the common man and Republicans and their party would die on the vine without the mega millions they receive from the well off in America. I'll add something......Republicans are good at starting wars and rate a little above zero on sending their offspring to fight and die in them!
Because Democrats take money from the rich Republicans say they are both for the rich but the why does the rich give 75 cents to the GOP for every 25 they give to dems? It's obvious

Read the links I posted fucking idiot, the rich give more to the Democrats now, not Republican. So you are flat out wrong little hypocrite.
Meanwhile the gop keep giving the rich all the tax breaks. You don't even know what dark money is or how much the rich give to state level Republicans.

You have no clue what you are talking about. None

All irrelevant gossip, nothing about the issues. Dems want to raise taxes on the rich and support al kinds of help for the nonrich and investment in America. Nice GOP spam, dupe. Their BS propaganda machine put together.every such article just for you...

It came from liberal sources dumb shit, but hey you seem to like ignorance.
BS- They are NOT propaganda like Fox/Rush etc, so they do print strange crap. READ them. Just reaction to all non dupes getting away from Trump. Dupe.

Salon is a left wing site, it,like all these liberal sites I put up say the same thing. The Democrats are the party for the rich.
You middle class idiots were conned into thinking you belong in the GOP.. had you not abandoned the Democrats things would be different. 2010 a perfect example. Now we will have it your way. Let us know when it benefits you or i one bit

You. Have again, no facts, just one biased partisan nonsense opinion. You didn't read any of the links because they prove you so wrong. Just live in your hypocritical little world.
Because your links are bullshit half truths spin. Your party is the trickle down policy. You're confused

I've been voting since 1955. Anybody who believes that Republicans ever do anything to help the working man has their head so far up their arse that they'll never smell fresh air again!!

This is where you fail, I never claimed nor have I stated that the Republicans will help the working man, you idiots believe that the Democrats are for the working man. What a bunch of BS! The Democratic Party is for the rich, they don't give a crap about the working man. Spare me your ignorance and I hold stupid people such as yourself responsible for the widening gap of the have and have nots, you poor stupid little man.

I wish you had been around during the depression or during the 2nd world war. Your ignorance about history sticks out like a sore thumb. Democrats ARE representative of the common man and Republicans and their party would die on the vine without the mega millions they receive from the well off in America. I'll add something......Republicans are good at starting wars and rate a little above zero on sending their offspring to fight and die in them!
Because Democrats take money from the rich Republicans say they are both for the rich but the why does the rich give 75 cents to the GOP for every 25 they give to dems? It's obvious

Read the links I posted fucking idiot, the rich give more to the Democrats now, not Republican. So you are flat out wrong little hypocrite.
Meanwhile the gop keep giving the rich all the tax breaks. You don't even know what dark money is or how much the rich give to state level Republicans.

And you have nothing. I provide links, proof and evidence and you provide an uneducated opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BS- They are NOT propaganda like Fox/Rush etc, so they do print strange crap. READ them. Just reaction to all non dupes getting away from Trump. Dupe.

Salon is a left wing site, it,like all these liberal sites I put up say the same thing. The Democrats are the party for the rich.
You middle class idiots were conned into thinking you belong in the GOP.. had you not abandoned the Democrats things would be different. 2010 a perfect example. Now we will have it your way. Let us know when it benefits you or i one bit

You. Have again, no facts, just one biased partisan nonsense opinion. You didn't read any of the links because they prove you so wrong. Just live in your hypocritical little world.
Because your links are bullshit half truths spin. Your party is the trickle down policy. You're confused

They are liberal websites, are you now claiming that liberals are lies and spin doctors.

They are liberal websites, are you now claiming that liberals are lies and spin doctors.

Not what I consider liberal. They aren't telling the whole story.

So by your opinion of Democrats i assume you are in favor of Republican policies. If not what's your their party position on how things should be done.

Otherwise I can only assume you are in favor of you taking a 30℅ cut to your social security because that's how Republicans are going to fix social security. And raise retirement to 68 or 70. You sure are loyal

So by your opinion of Democrats i assume you are in favor of Republican policies. If not what's your their party position on how things should be done.

Otherwise I can only assume you are in favor of you taking a 30℅ cut to your social security because that's how Republicans are going to fix social security. And raise retirement to 68 or 70. You sure are loyal

Salon and Vanity Fair are not liberal? You are the dumbest fuckhead on the board, no doubt. You are making Shootspeeders look intelligent.

Salon and Vanity Fair are not liberal? You are the dumbest fuckhead on the board, no doubt. You are making Shootspeeders look intelligent.
You are so stupid. Politics is chess and you're playing checkers. Hell, tic tac toe.

So assuming you are right. Explain to us how Republicans are going to make America great again. What decision are they going to make that's going to help the middle class specifically blue collar. And has it started?

This argument about which party is for the rich is childish sophmoric ignorant and stupid. We know the GOP is the party controlled by the rich. You are claiming its also the party for the rest of us. That remains to be seen. At least admit you're a Republican. Or are you against both parties?

They're FACTUAL, not bs propaganda like you love. Yes, many rich people wouldn't go along with Trump. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And you have nothing. I provide links, proof and evidence and you provide an uneducated opinion.

A. Some rich people believe the best societies put the middle class First

B. Are you suggesting Republicans are not taking money?

C. Why won't you admit you're a Republican? All you do is attack Democrats then whenever cornered deny what you are.

They're FACTUAL, not bs propaganda like you love. Yes, many rich people wouldn't go along with Trump. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
He's not a trump supporter but he sure does defend the guy like a loyalist.

Guys like papa don't want to own trump but he'd rather trump than any democrat.

All irrelevant gossip, nothing about the issues. Dems want to raise taxes on the rich and support al kinds of help for the nonrich and investment in America. Nice GOP spam, dupe. Their BS propaganda machine put together.every such article just for you...

I read them all. Breaking!!!: Many rich GOPers deserted Trump because they're not brainwashed dupes like you....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And the punditocracy tries for readers with bs headlines...

What tax breaks have the GOP given the rich in the last, oh, 10 years or so?

Paul Ryan and Mitch got tax breaks for the rich. Republican governors have given huge tax breaks to the rich after the crash. Are you kidding?

You are so stupid. Politics is chess and you're playing checkers. Hell, tic tac toe.

So assuming you are right. Explain to us how Republicans are going to make America great again. What decision are they going to make that's going to help the middle class specifically blue collar. And has it started?

This argument about which party is for the rich is childish sophmoric ignorant and stupid. We know the GOP is the party controlled by the rich. You are claiming its also the party for the rest of us. That remains to be seen. At least admit you're a Republican. Or are you against both parties?

They aren't, they are just like the Democrats. The last President did nothing for the middle class. You are stuck into two party thinking. I am looking for a leader, we haven't had one since Clinton.

You are right Salon and Vanity Fair are factual and two of the links I gave showing the Democratic Party becoming the party of the rich.

A. Some rich people believe the best societies put the middle class First

B. Are you suggesting Republicans are not taking money?

C. Why won't you admit you're a Republican? All you do is attack Democrats then whenever cornered deny what you are.

Why don't you admit you are not a liberal and don't really give a fuck about the middle class? You don't really support unions, you don't give a damn about blacks, or the poor.

Name a rich Democrat that puts the middle class first. It is not Buffett, Warren, Gates, Obama, Kerry, the Clinton's. You are full of it as usual.

He's not a trump supporter but he sure does defend the guy like a loyalist.

Guys like papa don't want to own trump but he'd rather trump than any democrat.

I told you long ago shithead, I would have voted for Sanders, but you assholes wanted your rich catering Clinton and it back fired, you stupid, stupid, Democrats.

I read them all. Breaking!!!: Many rich GOPers deserted Trump because they're not brainwashed dupes like you....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And the punditocracy tries for readers with bs headlines...

Long before Trump they abandoned the poor, it goes back to the days of Clinton, more proof you did not read any of the links, you little liar, just like Sealy and other scum Democrats.

Paul Ryan and Mitch got tax breaks for the rich. Republican governors have given huge tax breaks to the rich after the crash. Are you kidding?

Name the specifically. It should be easy.

Forum List

Back