Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though...

Careful when you watch this video brain...the little girl will keep you safe from the big bad guns...all three of them.....rifle, shotgun and pistol....

Do I have to start listing all the young children cars kill each year.....I have a couple of 9 year olds killed in accidents and an 8 year old killed in a car accident as well........?

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

Gun deaths (including murder and accidents...top range) 9,700

Car accidental injuries....over 2,300,000 in 2012

gun accidental injuries....17,000 your number brain.....

Yeah...in terms of real injuries and real deaths....the bodies are against you brain....

So I guess cars are way more dangerous than nukes because nukes don't kill anyone each year. So it is fine if Iran has nukes then?

Sorry but guns are far more dangerous than cars when used. Claiming otherwise is just foolish.

Obviously everyone who has shot themselves or others on accident thought they wouldn't. You are no different than them.
No, you aren't.

Own it.

Even range instructors get accidently shot.
9-year-old accidentally kills range instructor with Uzi - CNN.com

And just like this 9 year old driving a car....

9-year-old driver involved in fatal wreck Local News - WAPT Home

No they couldn't legally drive. The girl was legally shooting as crazy as that is.

But.....but....brain....what about a drivers license.....or their insurance for the car.....or their registration for the car.....why didn't any of those things keep those kids from driving that car........

It keeps the vast majority from driving. Your example is extremely rare.

Do I have to start listing all the young children cars kill each year.....I have a couple of 9 year olds killed in accidents and an 8 year old killed in a car accident as well........?

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

Yeah...in terms of real injuries and real deaths....the bodies are against you brain....

So I guess cars are way more dangerous than nukes because nukes don't kill anyone each year. So it is fine if Iran has nukes then?

Sorry but guns are far more dangerous than cars when used. Claiming otherwise is just foolish.

brain......how on earth can you say that when actual numbers of bodies are stacked against cars.....they kill more people with guns.....and they do it accidentally..........without the intention...and they still kill more people....

and yet you don't want to ban cars......

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

brain......how on earth can you say that when actual numbers of bodies are stacked against cars.....they kill more people with guns.....and they do it accidentally..........without the intention...and they still kill more people....

Because as has been stated by the hour of use guns are far more deadly. And as you know cars are needed and guns are not. Cars disappear tomorrow and the country is a disaster. Guns disappear most people don't notice.

No they couldn't legally drive. The girl was legally shooting as crazy as that is.

But.....but....brain....what about a drivers license.....or their insurance for the car.....or their registration for the car.....why didn't any of those things keep those kids from driving that car........

As rare as this kid........7 years old....

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

Because as has been stated by the hour of use guns are far more deadly. And as you know cars are needed and guns are not. Cars disappear tomorrow and the country is a disaster. Guns disappear most people don't notice.

Guns disappear most people don't notice.

Except for the people who needed a gun to stop a brutal rape, stabbing, beating, robbery, kidnapping or murder...those people will really, really notice not having their gun.....1.6 million of them......each year on average.......

Not legal.

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

Except for the people who needed a gun to stop a brutal rape, stabbing, beating, robbery, kidnapping or murder...those people will really, really notice not having their gun.....1.6 million of them......each year on average.......

Well that number is ridiculous obviously. And with no guns in criminal hands the vast majority won't need a gun for defense.

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

Oh and that number is dwarfed by the over 200 million drivers.

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

Well that number is ridiculous obviously. And with no guns in criminal hands the vast majority won't need a gun for defense.

And how exactly do you keep criminals from getting guns? This should be real good.

And how exactly do you keep criminals from getting guns? This should be real good.

You really are lost.

Not legal.

Well...think about it...Miss Bullock survived her encounter with a stalker..you guys said she lived so no need for a gun......well...using you logic...this 7 year old lived after driving a car...so no need for licenses right...no harm, no need for pesky licenses....

Not legal.

Well...think about it...Miss Bullock survived her encounter with a stalker..you guys said she lived so no need for a gun......well...using you logic...this 7 year old lived after driving a car...so no need for licenses right...no harm, no need for pesky licenses....

That doesn't come close to an intelligent thought.

Not legal.

Brain...that is your logic...not mine...

Not legal.

Brain...that is your logic...not mine...

No I have never said because people don't need guns for defense we should let children drive. I don't know what those things even have to do with each other.

So far I've heard no evidence that a no gun sign attracts criminals btw.

For 6-700 deaths out of a country of over 320 millon people you want to take peoples guns....

with over 2,300,000 accidents and over 32,000 deaths, you want people to keep their cars........

nice logic......

Sorry......but your guns are the equivalent of cars is a child like argument

And is that why you posted the chart comparing the two..........remember that post.......?
Guns are the most efficient killing machine designed by man. They have one purpose....to kill

We acknowledge that car fatalities are a problem in this country. We have done everything in our power to cut down on those fatalities. Safer cars, safer roads, mandatory insurance, licensing, registration.

Guns?

We allowed 26 teachers and six year olds to be massacred and did nothing
  • In late-18th century France, aristocrat youths were known to throw so-called “victims balls”—special dances where only people who had lost an immediate family member to the guillotine were allowed to attend. Revelers wore red ribbons around their necks to imitate the slice of the guillotine blade, and performed a dance that involved a sudden nod of the head to simulate being decapitated. The morbid parties proved immensely popular, to the point that some people even lied about having guillotined relatives to get a chance to attend.

Sorry......but your guns are the equivalent of cars is a child like argument
So is your "more likely to be shot by accident" argument. It depends on the person. I imagine a gender ambivalent shemale Leftist like you would more likely injure yourself or others with a gun and probably shouldn't carry one. Someone like me who has been trained with firearms my whole life stands very little chance of misusing it. Maybe you Leftwats are just projecting your maladroit incompetence on the rest of us.

You should just be candid and say you don't trust yourself with a gun.

I don't trust you either.

Obviously everyone who has shot themselves or others on accident thought they wouldn't. You are no different than them.
No, you aren't.

Own it.

Even range instructors get accidently shot.
9-year-old accidentally kills range instructor with Uzi - CNN.com

And just like this 9 year old driving a car....

9-year-old driver involved in fatal wreck Local News - WAPT Home

ouch

"Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though..."

This fails as a fallacy, there is no 'evidence' that businesses who disallow firearms on their property are more 'prone to crime.'

Nor is there any 'evidence' that a patron carrying a concealed firearm would be able to 'prevent' a crime from occurring; this is all unfounded inference on your part.

Citizens should conceal carry for their own self-defense, not to act in the capacity of 'law enforcement.'

Forum List

Back