Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though...

I don't understand the OP

Nobody was killed but he is not satisfied unless there is a shootout

He thinks people are only safe with a gun. When he sees people are safe without guns he gets mad. He is only interested in selling more guns.

He just won't accept....give them the freaking money and send them on their way

Cameras stop more crime than our 300 million guns

Except for the motel clerk...who gave them the money...and they shot him anyway....or the bank President...woken up at 3 a.m. by three men in masks, make him open his bank vault then duct taped him to a chair and a cinder block and drowned him in a river....that case was highlighted on "The New Detectives" or Forensic Files.....then there was the nurse.....raped by two teens in her own car.....they thought she might have heard one of their names...and after the rape put her in her own car trunk and drove it into a river....it took her at least 5 minutes to die....that is what the coroner said..........

You can always cherry pick incidents....but they don't make your point

I'll tell you what. Take 100 robberies
I will just give them the money and even offer an order of fries to go
You arm the waiters and all the patrons. We will see who ends up with more dead bodies

The first year our side will have a lot of dead bodies. Then the second year there will be none, and there will be a further benefit to the rest of society in that those perps will be dead so unable to harm others not in the restaurants.

Why is it you anti gun people are so uninformed and think so one dimensionally?
That is a very interesting point

Thanks for posting

I've already posted several examples of accidental shootings in restaurants. There are 17,000 accidental shootings each year. You are much more likely to be accidently shot than purposely shot and killed by a criminal.
No.

You are.

No actually everyone is.
No, just you. You can't be trusted with a gun by your own admission. That doesn't necessarily apply to others.

There are 17000 accidental shootings each year. They aren't all people shooting themselves. So everyone is. No amount of personal safety with a gun will save you from some idiot accidently shooting you.

Or you're more likely to be shot. Something tells me you're just unlucky. My odds of dying or being injured in a car accident is much greater, but I'm not scared to get into a car. Maybe that's your issue, cowardice.

And bad luck.

I'm not the one so scared I need to carry a gun at all times.

For 6-700 deaths out of a country of over 320 millon people you want to take peoples guns....

with over 2,300,000 accidents and over 32,000 deaths, you want people to keep their cars........

nice logic......

Sorry......but your guns are the equivalent of cars is a child like argument

For 6-700 deaths out of a country of over 320 millon people you want to take peoples guns....

with over 2,300,000 accidents and over 32,000 deaths, you want people to keep their cars........

nice logic......

By the hour of use guns are massively more dangerous.

But by the actual pile of bodies....guns are no where near as dangerous as cars.......

There are many more drivers using cars daily vs much fewer gun owners seldom using guns. By the hour of use guns are far more dangerous obviously.

Sorry brain...hours of you doesn't mean anything........the pile of dead bodies actually means something....again.....

2,300,000 accidental injuries in cars....each year......

over 32,000 accidental deaths in cars....the leading cause of death among teenagers....

Guns....

17,000 gun accidents

6-700 accidental gun deaths.....

the pile of bodies speaks for itself brain.....

nice logic......

And is that why you posted the chart comparing the two..........remember that post.......?

No, just you. You can't be trusted with a gun by your own admission. That doesn't necessarily apply to others.

There are 17000 accidental shootings each year. They aren't all people shooting themselves. So everyone is. No amount of personal safety with a gun will save you from some idiot accidently shooting you.

Or you're more likely to be shot. Something tells me you're just unlucky. My odds of dying or being injured in a car accident is much greater, but I'm not scared to get into a car. Maybe that's your issue, cowardice.

And bad luck.

It takes courage to carry a gun, the kind a Leftist pussy will never understand. Someone who carries a gun agrees to be the one person to confront a gunman when everyone else is terrified and just hoping somebody will save them. A lawful gun carrier is that someone. You admitting that you would cower in a corner begging for your life is hardly a merit badge of valor.

I don't understand the OP

Nobody was killed but he is not satisfied unless there is a shootout

He thinks people are only safe with a gun. When he sees people are safe without guns he gets mad. He is only interested in selling more guns.

Actually, I think people, for the most part, are safer...with a gun.....than not.......

17000 accidental shootings each year. Only 9000 intentional homicides most being thugs. I think most people are safer without.

And like Europe, we don't need cars.....2,300,000 injuries in cars, and over 30,000 car deaths each year, and cars are the leading killer of teenagers...not guns.....and yet you only get hot and fuzzy about the gun deaths.....

17,000 non fatal gun accidents........only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year and guns are used to stop crime 1.6 million times a year.......

People are safer with guns......more so than cars.....

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

Here you go righwinger.....you posted the chart comparing the two.....so how much of a child are you......and you lied when you did it because you used a chart that has to use suicides to hide the fact that gun deaths are nowhere near close to car deaths.......

Car deaths....over 32,000 a year....

gun deaths..murder....8-9,000 a year...in 2013 8,454.....

Accidental gun deaths each year...6-700

Yeah...in what real world are those numbers even close......

No actually everyone is.

And bad luck.

It takes courage to carry a gun, the kind a Leftist pussy will never understand. Someone who carries a gun agrees to be the one person to confront a gunman when everyone else is terrified and just hoping somebody will save them. A lawful gun carrier is that someone. You admitting that you would cower in a corner begging for your life is hardly a merit badge of valor.

No it means you are too scared to go out without one. Don't kid yourself.

nice logic......

By the hour of use guns are massively more dangerous.

But by the actual pile of bodies....guns are no where near as dangerous as cars.......

There are many more drivers using cars daily vs much fewer gun owners seldom using guns. By the hour of use guns are far more dangerous obviously.

Sorry brain...hours of you doesn't mean anything........the pile of dead bodies actually means something....again.....

2,300,000 accidental injuries in cars....each year......

over 32,000 accidental deaths in cars....the leading cause of death among teenagers....

Guns....

17,000 gun accidents

6-700 accidental gun deaths.....

the pile of bodies speaks for itself brain.....

That's pretty stupid thinking. You have to look at how much each is used and by how many people. Otherwise the comparison is just silly.

nice logic......

And is that why you posted the chart comparing the two..........remember that post.......?
Guns are the most efficient killing machine designed by man. They have one purpose....to kill

We acknowledge that car fatalities are a problem in this country. We have done everything in our power to cut down on those fatalities. Safer cars, safer roads, mandatory insurance, licensing, registration.

Guns?

We allowed 26 teachers and six year olds to be massacred and did nothing

nice logic......

So is your "more likely to be shot by accident" argument. It depends on the person. I imagine a gender ambivalent shemale Leftist like you would more likely injure yourself or others with a gun and probably shouldn't carry one. Someone like me who has been trained with firearms my whole life stands very little chance of misusing it. Maybe you Leftwats are just projecting your maladroit incompetence on the rest of us.

You should just be candid and say you don't trust yourself with a gun.

I don't trust you either.

And bad luck.

No it means you are too scared to go out without one. Don't kid yourself.

Did want to tackle the question, got it.

nice logic......

So is your "more likely to be shot by accident" argument. It depends on the person. I imagine a gender ambivalent shemale Leftist like you would more likely injure yourself or others with a gun and probably shouldn't carry one. Someone like me who has been trained with firearms my whole life stands very little chance of misusing it. Maybe you Leftwats are just projecting your maladroit incompetence on the rest of us.

Obviously everyone who has shot themselves or others on accident thought they wouldn't. You are no different than them.

nice logic......

Obviously everyone who has shot themselves or others on accident thought they wouldn't. You are no different than them.
No, you aren't.

Own it.

nice logic......

No, you aren't.

Own it.

Even range instructors get accidently shot.
9-year-old accidentally kills range instructor with Uzi - CNN.com

nice logic......

No, you aren't.

Own it.

And just like this 9 year old driving a car....

9-year-old driver involved in fatal wreck Local News - WAPT Home

No, you aren't.

Own it.

No they couldn't legally drive. The girl was legally shooting as crazy as that is.

Do I have to start listing all the young children cars kill each year.....I have a couple of 9 year olds killed in accidents and an 8 year old killed in a car accident as well........?

again....

Car deaths over 32,000

Gun deaths (including murder and accidents...top range) 9,700

Car accidental injuries....over 2,300,000 in 2012

gun accidental injuries....17,000 your number brain.....

Yeah...in terms of real injuries and real deaths....the bodies are against you brain....

No, you aren't.

Own it.

No they couldn't legally drive. The girl was legally shooting as crazy as that is.

Brain.....kids shoot every day...even 9 year old girls.....competing against their dads.......

Uh oh....she is even using...da da daaaaa....an AR-15.........safely...and shooting really well....

No, you aren't.

Own it.

But.....but....brain....what about a drivers license.....or their insurance for the car.....or their registration for the car.....why didn't any of those things keep those kids from driving that car........

Forum List

Back