Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though...

The unarmed restaurant owner is alive. Gun shop owner dead. I'd rather be the restaurant owner.

This post? I think most people would rather be the guy that is alive.

I don't understand the OP

Nobody was killed but he is not satisfied unless there is a shootout

He thinks people are only safe with a gun. When he sees people are safe without guns he gets mad. He is only interested in selling more guns.

He just won't accept....give them the freaking money and send them on their way

Cameras stop more crime than our 300 million guns

Except for the motel clerk...who gave them the money...and they shot him anyway....or the bank President...woken up at 3 a.m. by three men in masks, make him open his bank vault then duct taped him to a chair and a cinder block and drowned him in a river....that case was highlighted on "The New Detectives" or Forensic Files.....then there was the nurse.....raped by two teens in her own car.....they thought she might have heard one of their names...and after the rape put her in her own car trunk and drove it into a river....it took her at least 5 minutes to die....that is what the coroner said..........

Police receive constant training on how to use their weapon and how to react in hostile situations.
All one has to do is see the recent cases of cops overreacting in confrontations and killing people unnecessarily

But here we have the NRA drones spitting out thread after thread about how much better our lives would be if we only had more guns. Can you imagine what will happen when you have poorly trained (most likely untrained) employees and customers firing in a crowded restaurant?

We already have more guns per capita by far, yet high homicide and crimes rates compared to other countries. Clearly guns isn't the answer.

out of over 320 million people we only have 8-9,000 gun murders a year and those are primarily isolated to major urban areas, and small mutlit block gang controlled areas.....

no we don't have a gun problem....

God...does everyone hate gun nuts as much as I do?

Trying to trivialize ten thousand murders a year as "well it could be alot worse"

Not only that but one side of his mouth says it's all thugs shooting each other and not a problem. The other side of his mouth says there are all these innocent people being shot so they need guns. Dishonest.

And you are an asshole brain......tolerated because you aren't as bat shit nuts as rightwinger and neddly......

I have clearly stated what the stats point to....most gun murders, the majority are done by members of gangs......and you know what asshole....gangs also rob stores and commit other robbery...

I have also stated that some robbers kill their victims after the robbery, to silence the witness.......

The two aren't mutually exclusive comments asshole......with all due respect.....

No you have stated we don't have a gun problem because it's mostly thugs killing each other. Don't be mad at me for catching you trying to argue both sides. It's dishonest. You should probably take a break.

The unarmed restaurant owner is alive. Gun shop owner dead. I'd rather be the restaurant owner.

He thinks people are only safe with a gun. When he sees people are safe without guns he gets mad. He is only interested in selling more guns.

He just won't accept....give them the freaking money and send them on their way

Cameras stop more crime than our 300 million guns

Except for the motel clerk...who gave them the money...and they shot him anyway....or the bank President...woken up at 3 a.m. by three men in masks, make him open his bank vault then duct taped him to a chair and a cinder block and drowned him in a river....that case was highlighted on "The New Detectives" or Forensic Files.....then there was the nurse.....raped by two teens in her own car.....they thought she might have heard one of their names...and after the rape put her in her own car trunk and drove it into a river....it took her at least 5 minutes to die....that is what the coroner said..........

That is very rare.

Actually, I think people, for the most part, are safer...with a gun.....than not.......

17000 accidental shootings each year. Only 9000 intentional homicides most being thugs. I think most people are safer without.

And like Europe, we don't need cars.....2,300,000 injuries in cars, and over 30,000 car deaths each year, and cars are the leading killer of teenagers...not guns.....and yet you only get hot and fuzzy about the gun deaths.....

17,000 non fatal gun accidents........only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year and guns are used to stop crime 1.6 million times a year.......

People are safer with guns......more so than cars.....

We already have more guns per capita by far, yet high homicide and crimes rates compared to other countries. Clearly guns isn't the answer.

out of over 320 million people we only have 8-9,000 gun murders a year and those are primarily isolated to major urban areas, and small mutlit block gang controlled areas.....

Trying to trivialize ten thousand murders a year as "well it could be alot worse"

Not only that but one side of his mouth says it's all thugs shooting each other and not a problem. The other side of his mouth says there are all these innocent people being shot so they need guns. Dishonest.

And you are an asshole brain......tolerated because you aren't as bat shit nuts as rightwinger and neddly......

I have clearly stated what the stats point to....most gun murders, the majority are done by members of gangs......and you know what asshole....gangs also rob stores and commit other robbery...

I have also stated that some robbers kill their victims after the robbery, to silence the witness.......

The two aren't mutually exclusive comments asshole......with all due respect.....

No you have stated we don't have a gun problem because it's mostly thugs killing each other. Don't be mad at me for catching you trying to argue both sides. It's dishonest. You should probably take a break.

Fuck you brain......we don't have gun problem, I stated that before more than once, we only have 8-9,000 gun murders mostly by gangs, and in those 8-9,000 gun murders are robbery victims killed by the robber...you moron......

And you know what moron......gang members are also robbers.........

Actually, I think people, for the most part, are safer...with a gun.....than not.......

17000 accidental shootings each year. Only 9000 intentional homicides most being thugs. I think most people are safer without.

And like Europe, we don't need cars.....2,300,000 injuries in cars, and over 30,000 car deaths each year, and cars are the leading killer of teenagers...not guns.....and yet you only get hot and fuzzy about the gun deaths.....

17,000 non fatal gun accidents........only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year and guns are used to stop crime 1.6 million times a year.......

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

Fuck you brain......we don't have gun problem, I stated that before more than once, we only have 8-9,000 gun murders mostly by gangs, and in those 8-9,000 gun murders are robbery victims killed by the robber...you moron......

And you know what moron......gang members are also robbers.........

So now you are saying most aren't thugs shooting each other? Really?

And more recently....the doctor and his wife and daughters....the wife and daughters brutally raped, the doctor beaten to crap with a baseball bat.....they took the wife to get money from the bank, and when the police got there...they set the house on fire killing the wife and daughters....

Then the story of the 4 teachers 2 women, 2 men, at one of their homes for a get together,.....2 men break in with guns, rape the females then have them all perform sex acts for their entertainment, then they took them out into the January, Iowa night to raid their bank accounts, took all 4 of them naked to a corn field and shot them in the head.....one of the women teachers lived, when they shot her in the head it grazed her.....and she walked naked, for miles in the below zero weather to find a home and get help...

So brain...it happens all the time.....

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

That is amazing given there are over 200 million licensed delivers who use their car daily and only 60 million gun owners who probably will never need to use their gun.

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

Dude......again with the lies...........they add suicides in to try to match car deaths....that is a lie........there are only 8-9,000Try t gun murders, and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths...

There are 32, 000 car deaths each year.......

Try this math dipstick....

9,700 gun deaths both accidents and intentional.....vs..........32, 000 car accident deaths.....

stop lying.....

And more recently....the doctor and his wife and daughters....the wife and daughters brutally raped, the doctor beaten to crap with a baseball bat.....they took the wife to get money from the bank, and when the police got there...they set the house on fire killing the wife and daughters....

Then the story of the 4 teachers 2 women, 2 men, at one of their homes for a get together,.....2 men break in with guns, rape the females then have them all perform sex acts for their entertainment, then they took them out into the January, Iowa night to raid their bank accounts, took all 4 of them naked to a corn field and shot them in the head.....one of the women teachers lived, when they shot her in the head it grazed her.....and she walked naked, for miles in the below zero weather to find a home and get help...

So brain...it happens all the time.....

Links. You have like 4 stories that cover 30 years. That's pretty rare.

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

That is amazing given there are over 200 million licensed delivers who use their car daily and only 60 million gun owners who probably will never need to use their gun.

And over 320 million guns in private hands and 11.1 million legal concealed carry gun owners....and only 6-700 gun accidents each year.....

200 million drivers and over 2,300,000 car accident injuries.....and over 32,000 deaths in cars.....

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

Dude......again with the lies...........they add suicides in to try to match car deaths....that is a lie........there are only 8-9,000Try t gun murders, and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths...

9,700 gun deaths both accidents and intentional.....vs..........32, 000 car accident deaths.....

stop lying.....

Over 200 million drivers who drive daily. 60 million gun owners who most will never need a gun. Do the math.

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

stop lying.....

Suicides are still gun fatalities just like auto suicides are auto fatalities

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

And over 320 million guns in private hands and 11.1 million legal concealed carry gun owners....and only 6-700 gun accidents each year.....

200 million drivers and over 2,300,000 car accident injuries.....and over 32,000 deaths in cars.....

And cars are needed. If guns disappeared most people wouldn't notice.

Yeah, you're a troll. When presented with the evidence that you did indeed make the statement you try and squirm out of what you said. Typical troll.:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:

That isn't at all the statement you claimed. You seem to be the troll.

Ummm. Yes, it is. Thanks for making your trollness very, very clear.

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

stop lying.....

Suicides are still gun fatalities just like auto suicides are auto fatalities

So what. People who wish to commit suicide are going to do so. Wouldn't you have rather had the airline pilot blow his sole head off, instead of taking 149 innocents with him?

Yes.....this is why I think we need new "Gun Free Zone" signs....they need to say "Gun Free Zone.....and we really, really mean it...."

NC Restaurant Banned Guns Got Robbed At Gunpoint The Daily Caller

A barbecue restaurant in Durham, North Carolina, was robbed at gunpoint on Sunday night, despite having posted a sign on the door banning weapons, including concealed firearms.

According to ABC 11, three men wearing hoodies and carrying pistols entered The Pit from the back, assaulted two of the employees and made others lie on the floor. The assaulted employees, though, are doing well.

“They’re doing great,” restaurant owner Greg Hatem said. “One of them actually went to the hospital and was released. They took a good look at him, he’s fine.”

Kind of interesting huh? It's almost like posting a sign that says "we are unprotected, come rob us!" I notice most mass shootings are in places where guns are not allowed and people can't shoot back. When was the last time you saw someone walk into a police station and open fire randomly?

And the gun store did the same thing? Don't be a fool. The gun shop owner is dead, restaurant owner alive.

Unarmed clerks get murdered all the time. Looks like your logic fails yet again....

And then you have the other side.

Shop Owner Pulls A Gun And Kill Two Robbers - YouTube

Self-defense shooting Store clerk s son kills armed robber - YouTube

Female store clerk shoots and kills would-be robber - YouTube

So....yet again...why do you wish to protect violent criminals brainiac? Why do you favor rapist being able to rape unencumbered by the knowledge they might get shot by their intended victims? Why why why? You must ask yourself why are you so much in favor of evil people?

You don't make any sense. Im arguing that a no guns sign does not attract criminals. How do your examples prove me wrong?

No, you're arguing that no guns equals no murder which is patently ridiculous. You claim that had the gun store owner not had a weapon he would be alive. We merely point out that he was a poor shot. You claim that the restaurant people are alive because they didn't have a weapon, we merely point out that no, the bad guys simply chose not to murder them.

I then presented video evidence of totally unarmed, harmless people, being brutally murdered and then also showed armed people killing the bad guys.

So, once again why do you want to make it easier for bad guys to rape and murder women?

No you clearly claim I said no guns equals no murder. Well stating I would rather be the alive restaurant owner than the dead gun shop owner doesn't say that at all. Nice try troll.

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

And cars are needed. If guns disappeared most people wouldn't notice.

No, cars aren't "needed". They are a convenience. Most of the world does fine without cars.

You are only interested in making it safer for criminals to rape and murder women.

Forum List

Back