Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though...

You are not being honest. There is no evidence to suggest the sign attracts criminals.

And that is why you won't answer the question, you are the one that is dishonest.

I'm not a criminal so your question is pointless. Why are so many restaurants that don't have signs robbed?

I never said your were anything, you are repeating the same BS and you are still being dishonest. If you really think that a robber, if given a choice, wouldn't choose the no firearms restaurant, you are again, dishonest.

There are only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year. I doubt they even notice the sign. You certainly have given no proof it attracts criminals.

More dishonesty, it is noted and those on this thread also see through your dishonesty. Thanks.

You have zero proof it effects criminals in any way.

Brain...I know you are trying to confuse what I say.....

Most gun deaths are gang related....

Many times criminals kill their victims to get rid of witnesses....the motel clerk example I gave, but he survived being shot by the robbers, the palative Brown's chicken massacre where they killed 7 people...after they got the money........

So please....don't try to be smarter than you need to be....

And that is why you won't answer the question, you are the one that is dishonest.

I'm not a criminal so your question is pointless. Why are so many restaurants that don't have signs robbed?

I never said your were anything, you are repeating the same BS and you are still being dishonest. If you really think that a robber, if given a choice, wouldn't choose the no firearms restaurant, you are again, dishonest.

There are only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year. I doubt they even notice the sign. You certainly have given no proof it attracts criminals.

More dishonesty, it is noted and those on this thread also see through your dishonesty. Thanks.

You won't answer the question, that is proof enough. You are being dishonest, that is why you can't answer the question.

Brain...I know you are trying to confuse what I say.....

Most gun deaths are gang related....

Many times criminals kill their victims to get rid of witnesses....the motel clerk example I gave, but he survived being shot by the robbers, the palative Brown's chicken massacre where they killed 7 people...after they got the money........

So please....don't try to be smarter than you need to be....

2 really old examples don't make it many times. It has happened but is very rare, proven by how old your examples are.

You won't answer the question, that is proof enough. You are being dishonest, that is why you can't answer the question.

I told you criminals don't even notice the sign. You are being dishonest with your claim. Nothing backs it.

Yes.....this is why I think we need new "Gun Free Zone" signs....they need to say "Gun Free Zone.....and we really, really mean it...."

NC Restaurant Banned Guns Got Robbed At Gunpoint The Daily Caller

A barbecue restaurant in Durham, North Carolina, was robbed at gunpoint on Sunday night, despite having posted a sign on the door banning weapons, including concealed firearms.

According to ABC 11, three men wearing hoodies and carrying pistols entered The Pit from the back, assaulted two of the employees and made others lie on the floor. The assaulted employees, though, are doing well.

“They’re doing great,” restaurant owner Greg Hatem said. “One of them actually went to the hospital and was released. They took a good look at him, he’s fine.”

Kind of interesting huh? It's almost like posting a sign that says "we are unprotected, come rob us!" I notice most mass shootings are in places where guns are not allowed and people can't shoot back. When was the last time you saw someone walk into a police station and open fire randomly?

And the gun store did the same thing? Don't be a fool. The gun shop owner is dead, restaurant owner alive.

Unarmed clerks get murdered all the time. Looks like your logic fails yet again....

And then you have the other side.

Shop Owner Pulls A Gun And Kill Two Robbers - YouTube

Self-defense shooting Store clerk s son kills armed robber - YouTube

Female store clerk shoots and kills would-be robber - YouTube

So....yet again...why do you wish to protect violent criminals brainiac? Why do you favor rapist being able to rape unencumbered by the knowledge they might get shot by their intended victims? Why why why? You must ask yourself why are you so much in favor of evil people?

You don't make any sense. Im arguing that a no guns sign does not attract criminals. How do your examples prove me wrong?

No, you're arguing that no guns equals no murder which is patently ridiculous. You claim that had the gun store owner not had a weapon he would be alive. We merely point out that he was a poor shot. You claim that the restaurant people are alive because they didn't have a weapon, we merely point out that no, the bad guys simply chose not to murder them.

I then presented video evidence of totally unarmed, harmless people, being brutally murdered and then also showed armed people killing the bad guys.

So, once again why do you want to make it easier for bad guys to rape and murder women?

Yes.....this is why I think we need new "Gun Free Zone" signs....they need to say "Gun Free Zone.....and we really, really mean it...."

NC Restaurant Banned Guns Got Robbed At Gunpoint The Daily Caller

A barbecue restaurant in Durham, North Carolina, was robbed at gunpoint on Sunday night, despite having posted a sign on the door banning weapons, including concealed firearms.

According to ABC 11, three men wearing hoodies and carrying pistols entered The Pit from the back, assaulted two of the employees and made others lie on the floor. The assaulted employees, though, are doing well.

“They’re doing great,” restaurant owner Greg Hatem said. “One of them actually went to the hospital and was released. They took a good look at him, he’s fine.”

Kind of interesting huh? It's almost like posting a sign that says "we are unprotected, come rob us!" I notice most mass shootings are in places where guns are not allowed and people can't shoot back. When was the last time you saw someone walk into a police station and open fire randomly?

And the gun store did the same thing? Don't be a fool. The gun shop owner is dead, restaurant owner alive.

Unarmed clerks get murdered all the time. Looks like your logic fails yet again....

So....yet again...why do you wish to protect violent criminals brainiac? Why do you favor rapist being able to rape unencumbered by the knowledge they might get shot by their intended victims? Why why why? You must ask yourself why are you so much in favor of evil people?

You don't make any sense. Im arguing that a no guns sign does not attract criminals. How do your examples prove me wrong?

No, you're arguing that no guns equals no murder which is patently ridiculous. You claim that had the gun store owner not had a weapon he would be alive. We merely point out that he was a poor shot. You claim that the restaurant people are alive because they didn't have a weapon, we merely point out that no, the bad guys simply chose not to murder them.

I then presented video evidence of totally unarmed, harmless people, being brutally murdered and then also showed armed people killing the bad guys.

So, once again why do you want to make it easier for bad guys to rape and murder women?

Where have I made that claim? You seem to be making things up. Please post where I said no guns equals no murder.

Police receive constant training on how to use their weapon and how to react in hostile situations.
All one has to do is see the recent cases of cops overreacting in confrontations and killing people unnecessarily

But here we have the NRA drones spitting out thread after thread about how much better our lives would be if we only had more guns. Can you imagine what will happen when you have poorly trained (most likely untrained) employees and customers firing in a crowded restaurant?

Police do not receive constant training...please, try to keep up....most police touch their guns when they put them on and take them off for work and qualify once a year....on the honor system.......

And there have been stores for years that have people with guns and you don't see the massive casualties you guys claim

You anti gunners.......accidental gun deaths have gone down.....not up.....repeat....accidental gun deaths have gone down not up as more people have been buying and carrying guns ...so your whole imaginary world is a lie...............shown by actual real world statistics from the FBI and the CDC........

You are wrong......

We know.....and gun nuts go to the range and pretend to shoot bad guys

That makes them more qualified than police in making life or death decisions

Police receive constant training on how to use their weapon and how to react in hostile situations.
All one has to do is see the recent cases of cops overreacting in confrontations and killing people unnecessarily

But here we have the NRA drones spitting out thread after thread about how much better our lives would be if we only had more guns. Can you imagine what will happen when you have poorly trained (most likely untrained) employees and customers firing in a crowded restaurant?

We already have more guns per capita by far, yet high homicide and crimes rates compared to other countries. Clearly guns isn't the answer.

out of over 320 million people we only have 8-9,000 gun murders a year and those are primarily isolated to major urban areas, and small mutlit block gang controlled areas.....

no we don't have a gun problem....

God...does everyone hate gun nuts as much as I do?

Trying to trivialize ten thousand murders a year as "well it could be alot worse"

We already have more guns per capita by far, yet high homicide and crimes rates compared to other countries. Clearly guns isn't the answer.

out of over 320 million people we only have 8-9,000 gun murders a year and those are primarily isolated to major urban areas, and small mutlit block gang controlled areas.....

Trying to trivialize ten thousand murders a year as "well it could be alot worse"

Not only that but one side of his mouth says it's all thugs shooting each other and not a problem. The other side of his mouth says there are all these innocent people being shot so they need guns. Dishonest.

I told you criminals don't even notice the sign. You are being dishonest with your claim. Nothing backs it.

So if you were a criminal and you saw a no guns allowed sign or no sign, you'd take the one without the sigh. Got it, you are a liar.

So if you were a criminal and you saw a no guns allowed sign or no sign, you'd take the one without the sigh. Got it, you are a liar.

If I saw a "guns allowed" sign, I would use my second amendment rights to get bigger guns

No I said I don't think they even notice the sign. The sign does not guarantee a successful crime. And with only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year I don't think they care. You have provided nothing to support your claim.

Where have I made that claim? You seem to be making things up. Please post where I said no guns equals no murder.

I refer you back to your post number 6. So, are you a troll (as I suspect) or are you truly so stupid that you can't remember what you posted, or are you merely a liar (see reference to troll above).

"The unarmed restaurant owner is alive. Gun shop owner dead. I'd rather be the restaurant owner."

If I saw a "guns allowed" sign, I would use my second amendment rights to get bigger guns

The question was if you were a robber and you saw a restaurant with a "no guns allowed" sign and no sign at all, which would you rob? Brain seems to think there is no difference and he would rob the one with no sign at all.

The question was if you were a robber and you saw a restaurant with a "no guns allowed" sign and no sign at all, which would you rob? Brain seems to think there is no difference and he would rob the one with no sign at all.
Brain will claim he's try to rob a police station if it meant he would not have to admit he was wrong.
He lies. It's all he can do.

Have you ever noticed how it's so called "caring progressives" who espouse hatred with such regularity on this forum? Have you also noticed that the recent spate of mass murderers are likewise progressives?

While I am not a "gun nut" (also do you notice how "caring progressives" always resort to denigrating those they disagree with?) I am a gun enthusiast, and I am thankful I live in a state that allows me to carry a weapon so that when one of those "caring progressives" go's batshit crazy (which they seem to do with great frequency) I can defend myself.

No I said I don't think they even notice the sign. The sign does not guarantee a successful crime. And with only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year I don't think they care. You have provided nothing to support your claim.

So you refuse to answer the original question? You skirt around answering without answering. I am thinking you would be the moron that would rob the one without the sign because you lack any common sense.

Forum List

Back