Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though...

I have shown that gun shops have been robbed. Are you telling me the robbers didn't know there were armed people in the store?

Answer the question please, if you were a robber and you are going to rob a restaurant and one restaurant has no guns allowed sign and the other restaurant has no sign, which are YOU most likely to rob?

I'm not a robber. And if your theory were true gun shops would never be robbed. They are so your theory is false. Many restaurants without signs are also robbed.

What a crock of shit.
All it really means is a couple of crooks worked up the balls to rob a gun store.
And as you can see they came in shooting and had no intention of doing otherwise.
Fortunately most thieves are truly cowards and given the choice they'll pick an easier target.
I know if I walked up to a liquor store with a "Body Piercing By Ruger" sign on the door i'd pick another liquor store.

The crock is claiming the sign attracts criminals. That is clearly false.

So you're telling me these lowlifes are so damn stupid they cant put two and two together?
It's no different than a street mugging. A mugger is going to pick the 120 lb. chick to rob over the 200 lb. guy.
It ain't rocket science.

I'm saying the sign does not attract criminals. There is no proof it does.

If the MFer has a gun in his hand and he's robbing the place? Damn right you cap his ass. Would you rather give him fair warning so he can turn and empty his weapon indiscriminately into the restaurant?

Most criminals aren't going to shoot anyone.

Also if you shoot him in the back I'm pretty sure you are legally in trouble.

Nope,not if he's committing armed robbery at the time.

You better check on that.

No need...I live in Texas.

It's probably illegal even there.

If some dude is waving a pistol around while robbing the Whataburger you can legally shoot em.
I would encourage you to check out Joe Horn for an example of what we consider a good neighbor in Texas.

If some dude is waving a pistol around while robbing the Whataburger you can legally shoot em.
I would encourage you to check out Joe Horn for an example of what we consider a good neighbor in Texas.

I doubt you can shoot him in the back.

So if you were a robber and you are going to rob a restaurant and one restaurant has no guns allowed sign and the other restaurant has no sign, are you going to seriously tell me you would rob the one with no sign?

I have shown that gun shops have been robbed. Are you telling me the robbers didn't know there were armed people in the store?

Answer the question please, if you were a robber and you are going to rob a restaurant and one restaurant has no guns allowed sign and the other restaurant has no sign, which are YOU most likely to rob?

I'm not a robber. And if your theory were true gun shops would never be robbed. They are so your theory is false. Many restaurants without signs are also robbed.

I didn't say you were a robber, I said "if", so you not being honest and answering the question, goes to your character, or lack there of.

Guns shops are robbed for different reasons than a restaurant, if you can't figure that out, then you are not to bright.

If you don't want to be honest, then debating with you is pointless.

You are not being honest. There is no evidence to suggest the sign attracts criminals.

And that is why you won't answer the question, you are the one that is dishonest.

I didn't say you were a robber, I said "if", so you not being honest and answering the question, goes to your character, or lack there of.

Guns shops are robbed for different reasons than a restaurant, if you can't figure that out, then you are not to bright.

You are not being honest. There is no evidence to suggest the sign attracts criminals.

And that is why you won't answer the question, you are the one that is dishonest.

I'm not a criminal so your question is pointless. Why are so many restaurants that don't have signs robbed?

I'm not a criminal so your question is pointless. Why are so many restaurants that don't have signs robbed?

I never said your were anything, you are repeating the same BS and you are still being dishonest. If you really think that a robber, if given a choice, wouldn't choose the no firearms restaurant, you are again, dishonest.

If you happen to be in a store or restaurant that is being robbed the gunman isnt likely to be able to keep an eye on you at all times. When he turns away from you....cap his dumb ass.
No one is denying people get accidentally shot on occasion. But you can bet it's not CHL holders doing the shooting.

Shoot him in the back?

If the MFer has a gun in his hand and he's robbing the place? Damn right you cap his ass. Would you rather give him fair warning so he can turn and empty his weapon indiscriminately into the restaurant?

8-9,000 of them do shoot and do kill people and that doesn't include all the people criminals injure either......

As you already pointed out, most of those are gang related. If you are not involved in criminal behavior most criminals won't shoot you.

That is not true...they will shoot you because they don't want a live witness.....or because they are sociopaths........again, I saw a show of a motel clerk robbed by 3 guys, they ordered him to the ground, got the money and left....as he was getting back up, one of the thugs runs back in and shot him........they had the money and had already left....

Shoot him in the back?

8-9,000 of them do shoot and do kill people and that doesn't include all the people criminals injure either......

As you already pointed out, most of those are gang related. If you are not involved in criminal behavior most criminals won't shoot you.

That is not true...they will shoot you because they don't want a live witness.....or because they are sociopaths........again, I saw a show of a motel clerk robbed by 3 guys, they ordered him to the ground, got the money and left....as he was getting back up, one of the thugs runs back in and shot him........they had the money and had already left....

Why argue with this nut case, he can't be honest about even the simplest points. He just will make crap up. He isn't worth debating, dishonest people never are because they consistently lie because they can't do anything else.

Shoot him in the back?

That is very rare. As you already stated most gun homicides are gang related. Or were you lying when you stated that? You seem to be playing both sides again.

Why argue with this nut case, he can't be honest about even the simplest points. He just will make crap up. He isn't worth debating, dishonest people never are because they consistently lie because they can't do anything else.

It helps the guy who is just skimming these things to see the actual issues discussed with people like brain. Most people hear "universal background checks" "gun registration" and "magazine limits" and they sound like good ideas......until you actually know what they do.......but most people get all their gun information from anti gun hollywood, or anti gun journalists......we have to educate all the time....every chance we get..........this is one place where I do that.....and brain is my resource.....not my debate partner.....

Last edited:

That is very rare. As you already stated most gun homicides are gang related. Or were you lying when you stated that? You seem to be playing both sides again.

No brain....most gun homicides are gang related and many time robbers kill the victims....and many time gang members are the robbers and they kill the victims.......

I never said your were anything, you are repeating the same BS and you are still being dishonest. If you really think that a robber, if given a choice, wouldn't choose the no firearms restaurant, you are again, dishonest.

There are only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year. I doubt they even notice the sign. You certainly have given no proof it attracts criminals.

No brain....most gun homicides are gang related and many time robbers kill the victims....and many time gang members are the robbers and they kill the victims.......

Most people killed aren't just innocent people and you know that.

Did I say that......? No. Did I say that many time robbers kill their victims?...yes......as in the various examples I gave showing them doing just that....

And for freakin sake.......your first gun store example.........your example......that you posted.......the gun store robbers fucking killed the owner............

Did I say that......? No. Did I say that many time robbers kill their victims?...yes......as in the various examples I gave showing them doing just that....

And for freakin sake.......your first gun store example.........your example......that you posted.......the gun store robbers fucking killed the owner............

The gun store owner was armed.

Sorry you can't claim most homicides are gang related so we don't have a gun problem, then claim innocent people are likely to be killed for no reason. That is dishonest.

There are only 230 criminals shot and killed in defense each year. I doubt they even notice the sign. You certainly have given no proof it attracts criminals.

More dishonesty, it is noted and those on this thread also see through your dishonesty. Thanks.

Forum List

Back