Restuarant has "No Guns Allowed" Sign...gun owners don't bring guns...the robber did though...

The unarmed restaurant owner is alive. Gun shop owner dead. I'd rather be the restaurant owner.

This post? I think most people would rather be the guy that is alive.

I don't understand the OP

Nobody was killed but he is not satisfied unless there is a shootout

He thinks people are only safe with a gun. When he sees people are safe without guns he gets mad. He is only interested in selling more guns.

You are only interested in making it safer for criminals to rape and murder women.

Another troll comment.

And like Europe, we don't need cars.....2,300,000 injuries in cars, and over 30,000 car deaths each year, and cars are the leading killer of teenagers...not guns.....and yet you only get hot and fuzzy about the gun deaths.....

17,000 non fatal gun accidents........only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year and guns are used to stop crime 1.6 million times a year.......

People are safer with guns......more so than cars.....

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

That is amazing given there are over 200 million licensed delivers who use their car daily and only 60 million gun owners who probably will never need to use their gun.

And over 320 million guns in private hands and 11.1 million legal concealed carry gun owners....and only 6-700 gun accidents each year.....

200 million drivers and over 2,300,000 car accident injuries.....and over 32,000 deaths in cars.....

And cars are needed. If guns disappeared most people wouldn't notice.

No, cars aren't "needed". They are a convenience. Most of the world does fine without cars.

Most countries people don't travel like we do to work. Most countries have more mass transit. Here it is needed.

The unarmed restaurant owner is alive. Gun shop owner dead. I'd rather be the restaurant owner.

He thinks people are only safe with a gun. When he sees people are safe without guns he gets mad. He is only interested in selling more guns.

You are only interested in making it safer for criminals to rape and murder women.

Another troll comment.

No, in your case, it is a statement of fact. Show how a disarmed woman is capable of defending herself against a man who outweighs her by 100 pounds and has a knife.

That is amazing given there are over 200 million licensed delivers who use their car daily and only 60 million gun owners who probably will never need to use their gun.

And over 320 million guns in private hands and 11.1 million legal concealed carry gun owners....and only 6-700 gun accidents each year.....

200 million drivers and over 2,300,000 car accident injuries.....and over 32,000 deaths in cars.....

No, cars aren't "needed". They are a convenience. Most of the world does fine without cars.

Most countries people don't travel like we do to work. Most countries have more mass transit. Here it is needed.

Irrelevant. You claimed cars were necessary. The world's evidence says otherwise.

17000 accidental shootings each year. Only 9000 intentional homicides most being thugs. I think most people are safer without.

And like Europe, we don't need cars.....2,300,000 injuries in cars, and over 30,000 car deaths each year, and cars are the leading killer of teenagers...not guns.....and yet you only get hot and fuzzy about the gun deaths.....

17,000 non fatal gun accidents........only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year and guns are used to stop crime 1.6 million times a year.......

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

Dude......again with the lies...........they add suicides in to try to match car deaths....that is a lie........there are only 8-9,000Try t gun murders, and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths...

There are 32, 000 car deaths each year.......

Try this math dipstick....

9,700 gun deaths both accidents and intentional.....vs..........32, 000 car accident deaths.....

stop lying.....

Suicides are still gun fatalities just like auto suicides are auto fatalities

So what. People who wish to commit suicide are going to do so. Wouldn't you have rather had the airline pilot blow his sole head off, instead of taking 149 innocents with him?

Very interesting post....
Thanks for sharing

gun-deaths-traffic.jpg

Dude......again with the lies...........they add suicides in to try to match car deaths....that is a lie........there are only 8-9,000Try t gun murders, and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths...

9,700 gun deaths both accidents and intentional.....vs..........32, 000 car accident deaths.....

stop lying.....

So what. People who wish to commit suicide are going to do so. Wouldn't you have rather had the airline pilot blow his sole head off, instead of taking 149 innocents with him?

Thanks for sharing

Instead of your passive /aggressive post how about answering the question. I know it's hard for you but try.

He just won't accept....give them the freaking money and send them on their way

Cameras stop more crime than our 300 million guns

Except for the motel clerk...who gave them the money...and they shot him anyway....or the bank President...woken up at 3 a.m. by three men in masks, make him open his bank vault then duct taped him to a chair and a cinder block and drowned him in a river....that case was highlighted on "The New Detectives" or Forensic Files.....then there was the nurse.....raped by two teens in her own car.....they thought she might have heard one of their names...and after the rape put her in her own car trunk and drove it into a river....it took her at least 5 minutes to die....that is what the coroner said..........

You can always cherry pick incidents....but they don't make your point

I'll tell you what. Take 100 robberies
I will just give them the money and even offer an order of fries to go
You arm the waiters and all the patrons. We will see who ends up with more dead bodies

stop lying.....

Thanks for sharing

Instead of your passive /aggressive post how about answering the question. I know it's hard for you but try.

You made a very interesting post. All readers will benefit from it

I appreciate you posting it

Another troll comment.

No, in your case, it is a statement of fact. Show how a disarmed woman is capable of defending herself against a man who outweighs her by 100 pounds and has a knife.

Are you in the right thread?

Irrelevant. You claimed cars were necessary. The world's evidence says otherwise.

Yes the country we are in is relevant. No car and me and most the country can't go to work. No gun and most people don't notice.

For 6-700 deaths out of a country of over 320 millon people you want to take peoples guns....

with over 2,300,000 accidents and over 32,000 deaths, you want people to keep their cars........

nice logic......

For 6-700 deaths out of a country of over 320 millon people you want to take peoples guns....

with over 2,300,000 accidents and over 32,000 deaths, you want people to keep their cars........

nice logic......

By the hour of use guns are massively more dangerous.

stop lying.....

Thanks for sharing

You made a very interesting post. All readers will benefit from it

I appreciate you posting it

And you are still dodging the question. Why won't you answer it? You said that all gun suicides are to be treated as gun deaths just like any other criminal case. So I asked you if you would rather the airline pilot had simply shot himself rather than taking 149 innocent people with him?

Why are you afraid to answer that question?

nice logic......

Not even remotely true. 62 million cars cause just as many deaths as 300 million firearms do. Doctors are far more deadly however. 800,000 doctors kill 120,000 people per year according to the AMA due to malpractice, misdiagnosis and other problems.

He just won't accept....give them the freaking money and send them on their way

Cameras stop more crime than our 300 million guns

Except for the motel clerk...who gave them the money...and they shot him anyway....or the bank President...woken up at 3 a.m. by three men in masks, make him open his bank vault then duct taped him to a chair and a cinder block and drowned him in a river....that case was highlighted on "The New Detectives" or Forensic Files.....then there was the nurse.....raped by two teens in her own car.....they thought she might have heard one of their names...and after the rape put her in her own car trunk and drove it into a river....it took her at least 5 minutes to die....that is what the coroner said..........

You can always cherry pick incidents....but they don't make your point

I'll tell you what. Take 100 robberies
I will just give them the money and even offer an order of fries to go
You arm the waiters and all the patrons. We will see who ends up with more dead bodies

The first year our side will have a lot of dead bodies. Then the second year there will be none, and there will be a further benefit to the rest of society in that those perps will be dead so unable to harm others not in the restaurants.

Why is it you anti gun people are so uninformed and think so one dimensionally?

nice logic......

Not even remotely true. 62 million cars cause just as many deaths as 300 million firearms do. Doctors are far more deadly however. 800,000 doctors kill 120,000 people per year according to the AMA due to malpractice, misdiagnosis and other problems.

No it's cmpletely true. Most cars are used daily. Most guns aren't needed in a whole lifetime.

nice logic......

But by the actual pile of bodies....guns are no where near as dangerous as cars.......

So you refuse to answer the original question? You skirt around answering without answering. I am thinking you would be the moron that would rob the one without the sign because you lack any common sense.

I've answered you several times, the criminal wouldn't notice the sign. Now post your support for your claim. I've been waiting.

You are answering as a third person, the question wasn't in third person, you know damn good and well that you are avoiding the question because as any smart person, you would go to the one with less risk. So stop your dishonesty.

Less risk for what? Does the sign guarantee no guns and a successful crime? It does neither. The sign is not a factor. And you clearly have no support for that claim.
I have claimed a thing, I asked you a point black question and you are to dishonest to answer it straight up.

Again, which would you rob the one with the no guns sign or the one with no sign? Pretty easy unless you are dishonest, then you will continue to dance.

No I have answered several times.

Good then this will be easy, if you were a robber and you saw a restaurant that had a sign that said "no guns allowed" and a restaurant that had no sign about guns at all, which would you rob? (A) with the sign. (B) no sign. Either A or B can be your answer.

nice logic......

But by the actual pile of bodies....guns are no where near as dangerous as cars.......

There are many more drivers using cars daily vs much fewer gun owners seldom using guns. By the hour of use guns are far more dangerous obviously.

Besides the very rare incident where a professional football player shoots himself by accident in a club, when does this ever happen?

I've already posted several examples of accidental shootings in restaurants. There are 17,000 accidental shootings each year. You are much more likely to be accidently shot than purposely shot and killed by a criminal.
No.

You are.

No actually everyone is.
No, just you. You can't be trusted with a gun by your own admission. That doesn't necessarily apply to others.

There are 17000 accidental shootings each year. They aren't all people shooting themselves. So everyone is. No amount of personal safety with a gun will save you from some idiot accidently shooting you.

Or you're more likely to be shot. Something tells me you're just unlucky. My odds of dying or being injured in a car accident is much greater, but I'm not scared to get into a car. Maybe that's your issue, cowardice.

And bad luck.

Forum List

Back